Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

several times replaced in league?

Options
  • 23-01-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

I [team : Parrish] am 2nd in my Div V league, 4 points behind the top team [long way ahead of everyone else], looking forward to a battle in the playoffs [in regular season, he beat me once, and I beat him once]..

All of a sudden his team has changed name, and is now a regen team? The same thing has happened to 3 other teams in the division in the same 24 hour period. There are now 3 brand new teams, where old teams used to live?

I guess these guys were caught cheating or is something crazy going on?

Shame for it to happen right at the last round of league games, before the playoffs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Have they logged in in the last 8 weeks? If they haven't, their team becomes a bot as they are considered abandoned.

Advertisement