Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Doing Food Science

Options
  • 23-01-2010 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I wanted to know more on this course and the classes,tutrioals etc from a students view especially first years who do this course.
    Also if its interesting and has anyone finished the course where did you go to work?

I have filled my Cao and its my first choice,I do chem but find it difficulty,biology is fine,economics,spanish and ORD maths,english,irish in school.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I'm doing first year agriculture[it's the same classes as food science]
    you do two modules of chemistry,one in each semester[there is an easier one in the first semester for people who haven't done it]

Same with maths,you'll get up to honours level maths by about this time next year.

in the first semester you do physics and economics, a lot of people are surprised by this,but in semester two the biology starts to come through.

I can't speak for the years following,but first year is fairly removed from what you think it will be.

Advertisement