If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Clearance - iPOD dock & Excellent quality radio alarm

Options
  • 23-01-2010 3:36pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I have a limited number of Boston Duo i Stereo Desk Radios that I can clear on a Boardies exclusive at over 40% off normal retail - £99.95 / €116.99.

Here is an online review of this Radio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHlLTC1DHEo - it's a pretty serious piece of kit and sounds amazing for either Kitchen or bedroom use.

The cheapest price I can find it anywhere online is £139.95 so at £99.95 its a screamer of a deal.

Keep me posted if you would like one - either post here and we will PM you or drop us an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will get you sorted,

Thanks again and as ever give us a shout if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Surprisingly good sound on this unit John, thanks for the deal.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PETERDGRIFFIN

Are there any of these in the Philips Shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Peter.

Unfortuantely there aren't any in the Philips Shop, but we may be able to get one down there if you wanted to clap your ears on one.

The sound from these is what sells them.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.