Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot access my account since the attack

Options
  • 23-01-2010 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there...

Bard here... user no. 1172 ;)

I can't access my ordinary account since the attack on the boards.ie site. When I popped in my email address to change my password, it sent me a password for this (newer) account (complete with underscore in the username) instead.

I'm not sure if my original account is registered with the same email address or another address of mine... I've tried a load of them.

Help!?!?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there :)

The best thing to do is mail the guys at hello@boards.ie with the info.

There's currently quite a few people in a similar boat, so they'll get back to you ASAP. We appreciate the patience though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Hiya Buffybot...

Thanks for that - I've mailed the lads.

Cheers,

Bard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Hi Buffybot - thanks for that, I've emailed the lads. Was just confused when I got a password back for a "Bard_" user! Cheers...

Advertisement