Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offaly Wrestling Star Returns to do Battle in Midlands

Options
  • 23-01-2010 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Eamon Shrahan aka “The Celtic Warrior” Eamon O’Neill was born and raised in Clonmacnoise, County Offaly, but in January of 2001 he set about chasing his lifelong dream when he moved permanently to Portsmouth on the south coast of England. There he trained in what is widely recognised as the best wrestling training school in Europe – the FWA Academy.
    n11922082012_530974_3557.jpg
    The Celtic Warrior - Eamon O'Neill

Since making his professional debut in January 2002, Shrahan has gone from strength to strength in his career, accumulating many accolades along the way. The Offaly man has held titles for many established promotions all over Europe, including Germany, France and Italy. Shrahan has become one of the most established performers on the British circuit where he has teamed with now-WWE Champion Sheamus, forming the impressive Celtic Warriors.

On Tuesday February 9th at the Radisson Blu Hotel Athlone, Eamon returns to his homeland as part of Emerald Wrestling Promotions. On the night he will face perhaps his biggest challenge to date when he faces off against current TNA Superstar and Tag Team Champion Brutus Magnus.

The event will also include Lion Kid, a Mexican high flyer who has learned his trade under the tutelage of current WWE superstar Rey Mysterio; the most powerful tag team in Europe the Welsh Dragons and many more top wrestling stars.

After a full card of matches, the night will conclude with an over-the-top-rope Royal Rumble to determine the champion of the night, throughout the night those in attendance will get the chance to meet/chat the superstars and collect autographs/pictures.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sweetchinmusic

I went to school with eamon. Havent seen him in years so i am def goin to bring my nephews to this. He used to be a little pencil neck geek when I knew him. Doesnt look like that anymore. Fair to play to an offaly guy doing something like this. Will people have a chance to meet the wrestlers as I know my nephews would love to?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 EWP Wrestling

I went to school with eamon. Havent seen him in years so i am def goin to bring my nephews to this. He used to be a little pencil neck geek when I knew him. Doesnt look like that anymore. Fair to play to an offaly guy doing something like this. Will people have a chance to meet the wrestlers as I know my nephews would love to?

HaHa!- yeah I would say Eamon has changed a bit since school!
    Yes this is a family friendly show - throughout the night those in attendance will be interacting with the action by making predictions on the matches over the PA and all wrestlers will be signing autographs, taking pictures and chatting with the fans at different stages of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 EWP Wrestling

delete

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

You have had posts deleted in the past for promotion. I am cool with promoting a home grown talent which is why I left part of the origional post. Adverts.ie is for promotion not boards.ie.

Consider this your last warning on posting advertisments to the midlands forums.

Advertisement