Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant Recommendation - Private room

Options
  • 23-01-2010 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭✭

Hi There, looking for any recommendations for a good restaurant for a party of around 20 people, with a private or secluded dining area, for a dinner/special occasion. Dublin City Centre/Dublin South area. Good quality food, price not a huge factor, but not horrendously expensive either. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

The Shelbourne Hotel has a private dining room off their brasserie but I haven't been there in a long time so I can't vouch for the food or the price.

I think you'll find in today's climate any restaurant would be happy to take a guaranteed booking of 20 people and would go to great lengths to make an area secluded or help you out. I suggest you might like to refine your search to a certain type of cuisine and price and maybe it might be a bit easier to help you out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 corkage

dax on pembroke street, pearl on baggot street, l'ecrivian also on baggot street,and chapter one on parnell square( the last two might be a bit pricey, it depends on your budget):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

The Bistro on Castlemarket St has a gorgeous colourful room upstairs that would be perfect. Good modern food and lovely location.

Or I was in the beautiful new Ormond wine bar the other day. Its where the Bridge Gallery used to be on Ormond Quay. Really smart, gprgepus food. Beautiful building, very simple and it still sells art too. I was well impressed with the delicious, well presented and very reasonably priced food. They could definately accomodate a group of 20 separately. Check it out, even if ya just treat yourself to a yu mmy lunch and a €9.50 bottle of wine. Ya gotta be happy with that! :)

Advertisement