Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LuckyLloyd

Options
  • 23-01-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36,353 ✭✭✭✭

Hello folks,

I sent an email to hello@boards.ie last night, but realise that you will be unable to process such requests in a speedy fashion.

Basically, I signed up the LuckyLloyd account using a now defunct and inaccessible work email. As such, I am currently unable to gain a new password and log in. I of course understand that there is a multitude of users in the same situation. However, given recent events and the ongoing Helpdesk thread titled "Appeal" I would highly appreciate if something could be done to allow me access to my LuckyLloyd account.

I have a third email account that LuckyLloyd can be reset to: <snip email>

As I say, I fully appreciate that there are a lot of people experiencing this problem. I would be happy to provide any information required to verify that I am myself (:)) via the email account used to sign up this temporary second account.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to a response.

Lloyd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The dudes are pretty busy at the moment, they'll get to it asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I've just snipped out your email for your own privacy, and to stop any spambots harvesting it :)

Advertisement