Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Caprica

• 23-01-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭

So Caprica has officially started. Will a new Caprica thread be created or will people be using the Battlestar Galactica thread to chat about the show?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

GSPfan wrote: »
    So Caprica has officially started. Will a new Caprica thread be created or will people be using the Battlestar Galactica thread to chat about the show?
    suppose itll be like stargate, all the shows are related so all will be discussed in the same place,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Same Universe, same forum.

I saw the extended cut pilot. Its .... its different.

And unfortunately I can't disassociate the Daniel Graystone guy with the role he had in the Butterfly Effect. Which entirely threw the whole thing for me.
    also the fact that he looks so much like Lee Adama but the Adamas are Another Family in the series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So I got part of the 2nd episode too.

And yeah: I like it :) Time to resub the forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bears

I have watched the first three eps in the series so far I'M enjoying it. its different and interesting.

also nice to see the story from the beginning. dont want to spoil it for anyone but i got a kick off seeing a blast form the past :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

likewise, the intro is pretty impressive too.. cornball but i like it
    And 'Cat' is back! yey!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement