Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Assassins Creed DLC

• 23-01-2010 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

So the first part of the DLC is out next thursday, 400 points for "the battle of forli" . Ill be picking it up anyway. Mass Effect 2 the next day, great weekend of gaming :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Only 320 actually. Should be good.... I hope its a decent challenge and takes more than an hour to complete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

320, even better!

Ah i cant see it being too much of a challenge unfortunately, the game is fairly easy ..
    great while it lasts though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Think I said it in another thread, but I'm glad they are not taking the piss with the price of the dlc.

People would have blindly forked out 800 points for something that was cut from the game due to time constraints if I recall these are the missing memories from the main game 12 or 13? And when you play the game it was blatantly obvious that there was missions missing based on the conversation had with the lady you
    rescue and talk to on the dock

There are a few examples of this recently that caused me to lose a lot of respect for certain companies but while not free as it should be via a code with the game or something i feel 320 points is an acceptable price point here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

glad this only cost 320 points, i completed it in under 30 minutes id say :/

Advertisement