Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Games and Watch help/info ?

• 23-01-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to get some info on Nintendo's Game and Watch series,the multiscreen one (Donkey Kong etc).

I cant seem to find anything,like weight,dimensions,battery life,etc etc....

Tried Wiki but no luck :(

Keep getting other search results on google,anyone have any info :)

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

While I don't own one myself I do know that posters here do. I'm sure one of them will see this thread but you could also search this forum for previous posts and send them a private message.

LoGiE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

LoGiE wrote: »
    While I don't own one myself I do know that posters here do. I'm sure one of them will see this thread but you could also search this forum for previous posts and send them a private message.

LoGiE

thanks for the reply :)

I'm posting this from boards mobile,so can't go searching for it atm :(

but if anyone has any specs about this console please reply here :)

thanks again

Searched the forums abit for game and watch donkey kong owners :P (or zelda etc since they are the same weight etc)

If anyone has any info about these,at all (doesnt just have to be the obvious ones like weight) please PM me or reply here....

Or even a website with details cos i cant find anything on google either.

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,387 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Have you seen this site?

http://www.gameandwatch.com/

Probably an obvious one, but it's fairly comprehensive.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Have you seen this site?

http://www.gameandwatch.com/

Probably an obvious one, but it's fairly comprehensive.

Yeah i seen that before,but thanks.That site gives info about the actual game,but im more looking for dimensions,weight etc.

Doesnt seem to be any info anywhere :(

• Advertisement

Anyone :( ?

Even roughly what the weight is would help abit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭sengoku

If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to know the weight and the dimensions?

I have two game and watch titles. Donkey Kong and Mickey Mouse. They are both great games to play, but I soon got bored of them when I was a kid. They are really repetitive and have little lasting play value. Once you get a score of +999 the speed of the games gets to fast. But it's a great feeling when you break the +999 score.

Every time I do a clean out, these two game are the only items that I do not discard or sell. They have an odd nostalgic hold on me.

Oh, I nearly forgot, I don't have a scales to weigh them with.

Advertisement