Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large fight in Oranmore

Options
  • 23-01-2010 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭

Massive row in the village tonight, I was down getting myself a takeaway around 9pm and there were a few squad cars and a Paddywagon outside The Brewery. Seemed to be Dubliners that were causing hassle amongst themselves, there seemed to be a lot of them and they were doing a lot of shouting.

Anyone know what happened?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

any weapons involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Not as far as I know but the Gardai were well on the scene by the time I saw it so I imagine if there had ben any they were confiscated at that stage. Apparently it kicked off inside the pub and spilled out onto the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

sounds a bit racist to me - how do you know they were dubliners?

john47832 wrote: »
    sounds a bit racist to me - how do you know they were dubliners?

Because they had Dublin accents.

And contrary to popular belief, Dubliners are of the same race as us country folk!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

deccurley wrote: »
    Because they had Dublin accents.

And contrary to popular belief, Dubliners are of the same race as us country folk!
    john47832 got served:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 merchant08

john47832 got served:D:D:D:D:D:D

again http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055800703 :D

Looking over his post history he seems a very argumentative and bitter man

:rolleyes:

did you really need to use new login to post that? or can we troll through your previous posts? I'm sure it would be full of brown nosing, or as we call it in Dublin "ars_e licking" :D

:rolleyes:

did you really need to use new login to post that? or can we troll through your previous posts? I'm sure it would be full of brown nosing, or as we call it in Dublin "ars_e licking" :D

Seriously no idea what you are talking about(Im registerd since Aug).

When reading this thread your name rang a bell and hey presto you were the guy who made a complete fool out of yourself on the audi thread last night. You seem like the argumentive type who doesnt back down and prefer to dig a hole for yourself(as can be seen on the hillarious audi thread:D) so ill leave it here

merchant08 wrote: »
    Seriously no idea what you are talking about(Im registerd since Aug).

When reading this thread your name rang a bell and hey presto you were the guy who made a complete fool out of yourself on the audi thread last night. You seem like the argumentive type who doesnt back down and prefer to dig a hole for yourself(as can be seen on the hillarious audi thread:D) so ill leave it here

another keyboard warrior terrorist typer, you seem to be one of those who check all their posts for thanks and are of the needy type, hows about growing a pair - its not my fault if you are not a dubliner

if you didnt like my sentiments about used car dearlers not requiring any intelligence and would usually rob the eyes out of the back of your head then you should have said I hurt your feelings - again i will refer to growing a pair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Sandy Wedge

Thats the problem with the new motorway, the dubs can get here now even without a sat nav! :D

• Advertisement

another keyboard warrior terrorist typer, you seem to be one of those who check all their posts for thanks and are of the needy type, hows about growing a pair - its not my fault if you are not a dubliner

if you didnt like my sentiments about used car dearlers not requiring any intelligence and would usually rob the eyes out of the back of your head then you should have said I hurt your feelings - again i will refer to growing a pair

dude ur making zero sense, i didnt reply to the audi thread, i just took great amusement from it. exactly like u i dont know the value of an audi, unlike u i didnt try to be a smart arse and pluck a number from the top of my head and then rather than come clean about it u dug ur heals in and in the process made a fool of urself. seriously, read it again, u might find it funny this time http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055800703

yes i have checked all 8 of my posts for thanks:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

merchant08, no txt spk pls.
    All, stay on topic (Dubs fighting in Oran).
    Links?

A mate at work told me it was a christening that they were down for, whatever they were doing in Oran, maybe they were extended family of a crowd that live here or something but I'm only speculating so take no notice.
    Magnus wrote: »
    merchant08, no txt spk pls.
    All, stay on topic (Dubs fighting in Oran).
    Links?

Can't find any links.

I'd say this one is dead as a dodo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Fecken Dubs coming over here picken our fights, leaving us lads with no one to fight. Fupen bastards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement