Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Notes?

Options
  • 23-01-2010 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Heyy.
    Does anyone have any German notes on the Recession? Can't seem to find them anywhere. Could someone PM them to me or send me a link or something? :):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Are you thinking that the recession topic will come up in the letter??

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

No, but I find Google Translator really useful for words like that... you know, "Wirtschaft" and the like. D'you think it'll come up?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Calum196

Only use google translator for translating single words. It has no concept of word order or grammer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Aisling1992

I have a feeling that it might come up in the letter or the Ausserung because its topical like. Have a **** teacher now so im pretty much screwed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

learning off chunks will get you nowhere with german, learn phrases that you can stick into anything. the german letter and auserung are very unpredictable and you are sooo unlikely to get anything on the recession. they are trying to make the paper hard to predict so you cant simply learn off paragraphs and stick it in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Our teacher is really crap cos she has this system called 3D(DEUTSCH) 1E(ENGLISH) were she give us words and write them out 3 times german and once in english. Then for the letter/picture she gives out an answer from like the 2004 Brief and we have to learn that off for a class test. But now she has started getting us doing our own letters.In the tape she just get us to do it for homework and give us the marking scheme the next day and same for the comprehensions. The thing that annoys me is that she spends the class either correcting homework or giving it out to us.

We havent done any of the grammer exam stuff in the paper.

Advertisement