Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do petshops get their stock??

Options
  • 23-01-2010 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi All! VoteJohn here, had a little name change during the boards.ie break!

Anyway,

Im opening the daycare in a few weeks and I'm just trying to sort stock out for the shop in the reception.
    Has anyone any idea where petshops get their stock? I'm looking for decent wholesalers!

Also, anyone got any good ideas of unique stuff to sell in my shop (doggie related!).

Im gonna have life jackets, doggie bakery goods, special vitamins etc., but anything out ther you wish you could walk into a shop and buy for your doggie? I'll do my best to accommodate ;) !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

There's Winning Ways in Finglas, it's a pet equipment wholesalers

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

Thanks for that, I just sent them an email.

Anyone know of any more? I forgot to mention I am based in Cork City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

Euro pets in Louth
    Glenkrag in NI
    Dodds & sons in Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

Glenkrag provide terrible fish to terrible shops, they are a disgrace. There would be little/no dyed fish in Ireland if it wasn't for these jokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

There was a pawprint cast making thing in a shop in blanchardstown recently that i thought was very cute. It comes with plaster of paris and a frame for putting it in afterwards. My dogs no longer with me and wouldve liked to have gotten one of these done beforehand. Just an idea for something to stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭seanoge

You should stock Pedigree dog scoopers. I have used various scoopers over 14 years and they are the best but they don't sell them in Ireland so we must go to Enniskillen.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

where in cork are you going to be based???

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

Hi Joyce,

I will be in the Ballycurreen Industrial Estate, between the airport hill and the Grange turn off.

Advertisement