Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury's Creme Eggs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Creme egg icecreams half price 3x90ml for €1.50 in tescos, they look like magnums, very tasty, not too sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

rubadub wrote: »
    Creme egg icecreams half price 3x90ml for €1.50 in tescos, they look like magnums, very tasty, not too sweet.

As a major creme egg fan, I was devastated (only a slight exaggeration) of the disasterous interpretation that McDonalds made, in their Creme egg McFlurry, of this usually delightful treat. It was just orange sticky goo with lumps of chocolate thrown in......might try this tesco one though....sounds good.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

As a major creme egg fan, I was devastated (only a slight exaggeration) of the disasterous interpretation that McDonalds made, in their Creme egg McFlurry, of this usually delightful treat. It was just orange sticky goo with lumps of chocolate thrown in......might try this tesco one though....sounds good.:)

ditto re: McFlurry! mank
    might try these ones tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

hmmm not great reviews on this site.
    http://snackspot.org.uk/thread.php?story=0603141437cpi

even saying the mcflurry was nicer.
    yeah, the Creme Egg ones were rubbish - not a patch on the creme egg mcflurry.

I thought they were grand, esp. at 50cent each.

Advertisement