Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPs Renovation

Options
13»

Comments

Same, hated it.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

What is more drastic than adding a new floor? It's a nightclub.. There's so much ya can do to it.

Eh not really. Im pretty sure it always had a roof. All they did was put a canopy and a bar on it and build a new stairs up there

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kautostar

was there last night, very impressed, best nightclub in Galway by some way. Pity I'm too old for the place now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

bryanjf wrote: »
    it's pretty much the same, but new smoking area, a few odd chairs and new nooks, whatever took them 5months is beyond me

You'd say hiding money from the tax man but it's doubtful given the whole fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

martyboy48 wrote: »
    Only if you could prove it.. They prob wouldn't have a sign up stating age requirements.. Such a great country....
    No its completely legal to set an age limit as long as its above 18's. You'll find plenty of bars round the place with signs up for over 21's or 23's or whatever. Some of the alcohol legislation allows it I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

Plenty of places in Cork are over 23s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

was in cp's last night, looked great.. huge improvement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kate28

I love the new CP`s :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

like a pig in lipstick in my opinion. smoking areas cool but still pretty dull, they've kept the same ****e sound system too.

Advertisement