Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marrying Foreign Sims

Options
  • 24-01-2010 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭

My male Sim is trying to woo a lovely Chinese woman and man it's hard work!

I've heard on the Sims forums of problems marrying foreign Sims so I'm getting a little frustrated. He met her in China, things were lovely, they went steady and then he had to go home. When he got back he invited her to his place, it took her a day to arrive and then she only stayed a day and a half. I want the "propose marriage" or "ask to move in" options to appear but all that comes up is kissing and flirting, or if they're on the bed woohoo and making babies.

So now he's gonna have to dig into his pockets again and make the trip back over to China. She better be worth it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Thank Jesus, finally! :D

When she became part of my household, I wanted to change her clothes. She was wearing a big loose fitting chinese-style outfit but when I tried some different clothes on her she's got HUGE muscles! :eek: She'd easily kick your man's backside :pac: Must be all that martial arts

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

lol sounds good

totally forgot that was possible. must give it a whirl during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Alicat wrote: »
    Thank Jesus, finally! :D

When she became part of my household, I wanted to change her clothes. She was wearing a big loose fitting chinese-style outfit but when I tried some different clothes on her she's got HUGE muscles! :eek: She'd easily kick your man's backside :pac: Must be all that martial arts
    Geez, how shallow are you? What ever happened to true love? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

humanji wrote: »
    Geez, how shallow are you? What ever happened to true love? :P

I'm not shallow! :pac:

She just looks silly in the little skirts and no sleeve tops with these huge legs ad arms. She looks like one of these;

Edit: Was gonna post a picture of those crazy female bodybuilders but the photo's seem quite rudey! :eek:

Advertisement