Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's getting promoted/relegated...

Options
  • 24-01-2010 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Sign in here. Both my teams have a chance of getting promoted to Division 2, it's fairly unlikely though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Getting relegated to Div IV. Hello boredom my old friend, I thought our days were at an end...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

In playoff and good chance of getting promoted if I went for it, but I'm not so Orizio one of yours is promoted anyways!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

in playoff, [playing team I beat quite easily yesterday] in the semi - and 2 bot teams in other semi [as result of recent manager changes - see other post]

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

I reckon I'll get the promotion up to Division III. Not gonna be able to hack it there so I plan on just goin on a cup run

relegation...

but on the plus side I now have loads of money and decent level trainers.
    Now all I need is a team!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

in with a good chance of promotion to div2.

Jprender - not to prove your predictions wrong, but if i win my semifinal then the winner of the final wont be from my side of the group! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I see JP has shat upon both my teams from a great height...

Orizio wrote: »

Both of your teams were against both of JP's teams? Hah, that's gas!

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Both of your teams were against both of JP's teams? Hah, that's gas!

Nah Jp said that neither of his teams have a chance of qualifying if the other teams play to their potential...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Ah sorry about that Orizio.

They are 2 monster teams in division I but they always seem to play normal which gives you a decent chance if they continue in that vain.

Your main team seems to handle Wolfe Tones very well every time you play, but they do have a team which is in excess of 120k CSR better off than yours.

Since I wrote that little article, I have received a huge amount of emails from teams telling me that I am talking ****e and how their team is going to win the league !! :D

Nothing like motivating a manager :D

Prove me wrong boys, prove me wrong ! :cool:

ps, I will definitely not be promoted, damn you Cody, you kicked the crap outta me !!!! :D
    Looking at that game, all I needed was 1 more try and I would have got a 4try BP plus a -7loss BP which would have put me through. Ah, woulda, coulda, shoulda !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Don't worry Jp, we'll have at least 2 rematches next season, I have a semi against the Flying Circus and I'll be up against it. I'll give it a lash, just looking for some decent prize money.

Ah crap, it'll be a whole season before I can get a review of my team again. Cwap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Don't worry Jp, we'll have at least 2 rematches next season, I have a semi against the Flying Circus and I'll be up against it. I'll give it a lash, just looking for some decent prize money.

The fact that we both LTNT'd each other in week 14 was always going to hurt whichever one of us got to the playoffs.

Circus are on 100% LTNT but the good news is that they have only played normal against you in the two games this season. Hopefully they will try that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Im in Division III and away from bots and ****e. Thank god!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

promoted from IV.43

Start of the season there were 3 bots...end of season..6 bots and the other human player looks to be botified (is that a word??) in the next week or so!

so no idea about the potential of my team (Front Row Fairies) :confused:

still div III will either be an spanking education or competitive rugby

daheff wrote: »
    promoted from IV.43

Start of the season there were 3 bots...end of season..6 bots and the other human player looks to be botified (is that a word??) in the next week or so!

if you have a decent all round team you should be ok. you will struggle if there is a glaring weakness in your team. you will need to alter your tactics also (i did this and improved immeasurably in DIV III) think your tactics are tested as much in DIV IV, so may not suit your team as much. but unless you have been promoted to one of the toughest leagues you will be ok.

promoted from IV.43

You'll be alright, unless you end up in the top division with me - then you'll be ****ed. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

You'll be alright, unless you end up in the top division with me - then you'll be ****ed. :pac:

when will i know which div i'm going into??

need to start my scouting program asap! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

when will i know which div i'm going into??

need to start my scouting program asap! :cool:

You should be going into div III.15 by the looks of the promotion table

• Advertisement

This lad is full of c&*%!! No one listen, move along! see you next season Orizio - it is on!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

promoted from IV.43

Had a quick look at your team and judging by csr you are slightly on the lower side of things compared to a number of teams in div III (mine isn't one of the ones your a lot lower than).

On the bright side this doesn't always mean too much, I remained competitive when starting with a weaker csr team than you have on promotion last season. You seem to be heading to one of the weaker leagues as well and if you get your tactics right, should be competitive.

eoferrall wrote: »
    This lad is full of c&*%!! No one listen, move along! see you next season Orizio - it is on!!:D

Unfortuntely you won't, 'The Ironsides' will turn into a bot for next season. ;)

Unfortuntely you won't, 'The Ironsides' will turn into a bot for next season. ;)

unfortunately for you its Scorched earth in my league! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ali.hall

Promoted to DivIII, woohoo :D

Advertisement