Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I love this forum!

• 24-01-2010 5:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭

You heard me! It's nice to see positivity in what seems to be a generally cynical community :rolleyes:

Yay for things!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

me too......go happiness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

geezze everyone on this fourm is so gay! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I love you all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

i even love hitlersson666

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

del88 wrote: »
    i even love hitlersson666

i love you too :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

I love this forum, just as I love sunshine, classical music and London town!

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

I literally only joined Boards yesterday to ask a car question and now I'm hooked, everyone is so helpful and this Forum is amazing :) Really brightened up my day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Share-the-Love-Media-Wall.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Mr Marri

:D Me Too :D Best forum on boards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Hey! I only discovered this forum the other day but it's so nice to come into if you need to feel a bit better or you're having a bad day!:) Great job everyone:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Just woke up in a panic that I've woken too early and I have shit loads to do today, had a read of this and now my head is full of cute puppies and things I love, gaawwww. Yeah for this forum :D

Advertisement