Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford Collaboration

• 24-01-2010 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey guys! anyone in the waterford area up for collaborating in tronic music n sounds.
    I'm in tramore.

p.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

well boi,

Yea, I'm based in town and would at least be up for meeting and discussing it all. I'm currently finishing an album and have some dates to play between now and August but that still leaves loads of time if you are around and we are into something compatible. My own stuff is field recording based ambient if that's a help.

What ya reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Pa the Blah

Sounds good to me Gregg, I recently moved from town out to Tramore, I'm still in the process of unpacking and setting up my humble kit.

I'm free until feb 15th then back 2nd week of march..

I'll pm my contact details..... and we can go for that pint we spoke of before, when your free ofc.

I would be into working on most electronica style of music but ambient is very well situated on my street of passion, its close to my heart... mmm treatments

Advertisement