Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eyefinity + 32" tv can i do it? need help!

• 24-01-2010 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, looking to get some advice on a setup i want.

Currently i have a pc connected to a 23" acer hd monitor.

I want to add a second 23" and then next month add another 23" monitor so i can use eyefinity.

I have a 5770 gpu. the outputs on the card are

dvi output
    displayport output
    hdmi output

now, i know i can connect 3 monitor's to this and get my eyefinity working.

BUT....

i also have a 32" tv mounted on the wall which i also want to connect up so i can watch movies off it :D

so, any suggestions on what i can do?

oh, i also have a 8800gt in the pc thats setup for physx.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

so... what's the problem exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

you should be able to do it, just have the tv running off the 8800GT and leave the 5770 to run the eyefinity group.

The eyefinity group is setup in CCC, but set up that group + the tv in the Control Panel/Display/Screen Resolution.

Id test for you as i have 2 screens running off my 5850 and my 3rd screen running off an 8800gt but eyefinity groups dont work in Windows 7 RC.

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

lmimmfn wrote: »
    you should be able to do it, just have the tv running off the 8800GT and leave the 5770 to run the eyefinity group.

The eyefinity group is setup in CCC, but set up that group + the tv in the Control Panel/Display/Screen Resolution.

Id test for you as i have 2 screens running off my 5850 and my 3rd screen running off an 8800gt but eyefinity groups dont work in Windows 7 RC.

ah now i didnt think of running the tv off the 8800gt!

sweet.

ill have a go when i get back to college and see how it goes.

cheers dude!

Advertisement