Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account merge

Options
  • 24-01-2010 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

One of the mods on the accom/property forum suggested that I merge my old account - caoimh 36, and this new one - Caoimh35, as they thought I was multi-accounting. I no longer have access to the email for my old account so I am using this one now. Is this possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there,

We don't merge accounts. If you can't access the original email for your old account, email hello@boards.ie with all the information and they'll try to sort access to the old account out for you.

They're pretty busy after the outage the other day (it's left a few people in a similar position as you) but they will get back to you as soon as they can :)

Advertisement