Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue Casual Tournament Final Standings & Shoutouts.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Had fun at the tournament. I see I'm down here as Green Ken. I'll accept that. :P
    I might turn up to some casual stuff some saturday if I'm not busy.

I think the most fun I had was my first match. Going up against Tin in my first round, after only starting the game. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

>< sad that blazblue is over, till march

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

chueytoo wrote: »
    >< sad that blazblue is over, till march

Why don't you start a thread asking people to meet up for some blaz blue casual play in XGC? That's what the SF4 crowd do. It's good practice too.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Lads it's the same as tekken if ye want people to play it, ye need to actually discuss it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Just to post-whore a bit, check out the post I made in the Dragonslayers SF4 RB thread. I wanna run a BB side-tourney so if you're hankerin' for a spankerin' (or in BB's game, groanin' for some zonin'), make sure to come on up and get some games in!

• Advertisement

Grouping with the Tekken players til ye can find ye're own feet is actually a great idea. At least there'll be a bit of buzz on the day with a good few people there. Also, SF regulars are more likely to go for casuals/tourneys if there's two games me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Onion is that the new

'Fighting games that nobody cares about yet AKA Tekken & BlazBlue, GT's go here' Thread?

I don't know, I was only trying to help :(

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Why don't you start a thread asking people to meet up for some blaz blue casual play in XGC? That's what the SF4 crowd do. It's good practice too.

I only heard about the sf4 casual only like 2 weeks ago lol
    no way am i capable at organising a meet up. but anyway might as well practice sf4 ^^

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

chueytoo wrote: »
    I only heard about the sf4 casual only like 2 weeks ago lol
    no way am i capable at organising a meet up. but anyway might as well practice sf4 ^^

No organistation required really. Just start a thread asking if anyone wants to meet up for some blaz blue casual play some saturday. If no one answers no loss. If they do, some people rent consoles and some don't, and the people who don't share the costs with people who do.

• Advertisement

I'll be in Dublin next week for a training thing for work. Assuming the company gets me a hotel near (god I hope so) the conference centre, I should only be about a 20min walk from Lower Liffey St (that's where XGC is, right?)

If anyone's up for some weekday evening sessions there (how much is console rental?) I'll likely have some time free.

(I frickin' love overuse of brackets (totally))

Oh, and if there's any good concerts or plays or anything on between Sunday and Thursday (maybe Wednesday, dunno when my train would be on Thursday yet), let me know. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Vyze were meeting up in the XGC on Wednesday at anywhere between 4-6 till whenever so drop down. Saturday casuals will be on too but i won't be there due to an anime convention happening in Maynooth so no BB for us lads this week =[

Xinkai wrote: »
    Vyze were meeting up in the XGC on Wednesday at anywhere between 4-6 till whenever so drop down. Saturday casuals will be on too but i won't be there due to an anime convention happening in Maynooth so no BB for us lads this week =[
    If I'm not feeling mentally dead from having to learn about whatever Microsoft Visualisation Hyper-V is I might pop round for a few games.

Advertisement