Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegas Flights

Options
  • 24-01-2010 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

I can remember last year seeing posts here for Vegas flights for under 500 euro. Looking to go in Mid June but cheapest flight I can get is 708 EURO (Dub - Gatwick - Vegas) with Air Lingus and Virgin with the price to go up tomorrow when Virgin sale ends. I got trailfinders to check and they came back to me with same flights. Am I booking to early or is it because its mid June? Any advice to either book or wait?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

go onto edreams.. or type dublin to vegas in google.. ones for around 600

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I can remember last year seeing posts here for Vegas flights for under 500 euro. Looking to go in Mid June but cheapest flight I can get is 708 EURO (Dub - Gatwick - Vegas) with Air Lingus and Virgin with the price to go up tomorrow when Virgin sale ends. I got trailfinders to check and they came back to me with same flights. Am I booking to early or is it because its mid June? Any advice to either book or wait?

How flexible are you on your dates, its generally the key to getting the cheapest flights?
    The very first midJune combination I put in on ebookers.ie (16th to the 23rd) returned €626.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Enzo Scifo

How flexible are you on your dates, its generally the key to getting the cheapest flights?
    The very first midJune combination I put in on ebookers.ie (16th to the 23rd) returned €626.

Was trying to get the full monty out of it with only 1 week off from work so out on a friday and arrive back into Dublin on the tuesday morning for 9 nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Found dub-heathrow-vegas for 460e with BA on http://www.cheaptickets.com/

bohsman2 wrote: »
    Found dub-heathrow-vegas for 460e with BA on http://www.cheaptickets.com/

Cheers, got the dates I wanted for 464 euro (saving of 244 euro :D), I presume they are as safe as houses (not that thats a good example) to book with:o?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Cheers, got the dates I wanted for 464 euro (saving of 244 euro :D), I presume they are as safe as houses (not that thats a good example) to book with:o?

i booked them too and seems fine altho they changed my flight to london to an earlier time but there above board i booked last year too.

Funnily put these cheap flights on the bargain alerts here and got slated by people saying it wasnt a bargain, some people eh!

Im doin the same as yourself and going friday to sun so dont have to take much time off work. Gohop.ie have a great deal on planet hollywood you should check it out

POKERKING wrote: »
    i booked them too and seems fine altho they changed my flight to london to an earlier time but there above board i booked last year too.

Funnily put these cheap flights on the bargain alerts here and got slated by people saying it wasnt a bargain, some people eh!

Im doin the same as yourself and going friday to sun so dont have to take much time off work. Gohop.ie have a great deal on planet hollywood you should check it out

Got the Gold Coast (recomm by a few on previous threads) for 334 euros inc tax for 10 nights on lasvegas.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 grahamasters

I know this mite be a little off topic i just wanta piggyback on this thread
    im after gettin price for me and 13 friends to go to vegas with a company
    to stay in the mandlay bay from the 9th of september to the 19th of september for 1240 euro per person i think this is way to dear they say this includes a group discount too.
    does anyone have any ideas on how to get this down.
    flights are dub-lon-vegas andd back same way the stop over in usa seems to be dear flights

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭POKERKING

I know this mite be a little off topic i just wanta piggyback on this thread
    im after gettin price for me and 13 friends to go to vegas with a company
    to stay in the mandlay bay from the 9th of september to the 19th of september for 1240 euro per person i think this is way to dear they say this includes a group discount too.
    does anyone have any ideas on how to get this down.
    flights are dub-lon-vegas andd back same way the stop over in usa seems to be dear flights

Well the same flight for that time(i put 9 people in its max) is 465. Your problem is mandalay bay is so dear but a quick glance athotels.com it comes in at under1800 a room so 1365 allin a head based on 2 per room, if you base it on 4 youd do it for little over 900 for the hole time each.

id personally not stay in mandalay bay lots of better value hotels around, for eg the planet hollywood or mgm and you will get asavage deal closer to the time from here:

http://www.vegas-hotels-online.com/

I got a week in mgm last year peak time inc all day buffet access(pract al inclusive) and nightclub entry and few other bits and pieces for 550$ around 400e a room!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭gavlaw

im no good at poker

• Advertisement
Advertisement