Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pepperoni in galway

Options
  • 24-01-2010 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Is there a butcher or shop where you can pepperoni to make home made pizza's. the kind of pepperoni they have on fat freddy pizza's, the thick little ones as opposed to the waffer thin big ones you get on four star etc. the packet ones in tesco's or dunnes aren't great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Are you sure it isn't chorizo sausage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Are you sure it isn't chorizo sausage?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chorizo. Lovely in a stir fry too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

wafter thin stuff on pizzas is the best. It gets all crispy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭JayMcD

Hi, no its not the chorizo, i thought that too but got it and its not what i'm looking for. but i would call it a spicy sausage as its pinker and jucier, The wafer thin ones are nice too, esp when they get crispy.
    Does anyone know where you could get an oven stone too?? its a pizza sized thin stone that you put it the oven it, gives that thin stone baked result.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

if you have a cast iron skillet you could try baking the pizza on that first. I find it works just as well and obviously does more jobs than a pizza stone does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭mashling

Have you looked in MacCambridges? They always have a bunch of weird looking sausages...

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭moldypeach

tesco sell it on their meat counters in large sausages you can cut up yourself, we use it for pizza all the time

Advertisement