Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Horoscopes: Sunday 24th Jan - Saturday 30th Jan

Options
  • 24-01-2010 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Aquarius: You cant control everything so dont try. This week take a break from the people who are bringing you down.

Pisces: The journey isnt over but you should be happy with how far you've come and proud of how you got there.

Aries: You're not one to be taken in by others ... usually! Keep your eyes and ears open and trust your instincts.

Taurus: Theres been a lot standing in your way lately. The road is clear now but walk, dont run, or you could fall down on your commitments.

Gemini: Lifes complicated. Things can get messy but try not to take it out on those around you this week.

Cancer: You need to remain flexible if you want to achieve your goals. Its not a time for doing things by half measures, not that you would!

Leo: Dont stretch yourself too thin. Be realistic about what you can achieve. Ignoring someone is only going to make the situation worse.

Virgo: Its time to step up and face the consequences of your actions. Dont panic about whats to come, it might just be the making of you!

Libra: A change is coming this week! Go with the flow and be flexible. Be prepared to look your best when it comes to meeting new people.

Scorpio: Its all coming together. Tie up those loose ends and reap the rewards of your hard work. Face it ... you're just that good!

Sagittarius: Its time to sit back and watch. Focus only on what you know you can achieve. This isnt the time for risks.

Capricorn: Be prepared to pounce when the time is right. You cant force things to work in your favour so use your head.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

D'oh had Libra in twice and forgot Scorpio!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 whatsanorb

hi 6th thanks for that, i enjoyed reading them lol, im going thru a lot lately ,and need some air lol, as my head is melted, very intersting to read , i think i ran by the way lol .

Advertisement