Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ableton Problem

Options
  • 24-01-2010 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im having a problem with Ableton Live 8. I was on thier forums and this November alot of people seemed to be having the same problem.

I had version 8.0.9 and it was working fine until last night then I couldnt load MP3's, MP4's, WAV's into ableton.

When I try I get a message, Could not read, File Corrupted or not Licensed. So this morning I up dated to version 8.1.1 and I am getting the same message.

I have up dated Quicktime as in the Ableton forums, It did work for a few people. I have also sent a message to thier technical support, but im kind of stuck for time with a college project due by Wednesday.

Anyone else have this problem and if so, how did they sort it.

Thanks

Advertisement