Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can dreams come true?

Options
  • 24-01-2010 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

I had a dream about something I really wanted to happen.. I was told before that once you dream about it then it wont come true :( anyone ever dreamt of something and then it did come true? i dont think it has ever happened me..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I think I've had a couple of dreams where something like it happened not too long after. They were usually bad dreams though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

god I hope they can come true..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Chewbacca.

Ok so this is very wierd,

I had a dream before that I got two payslips on payday in work, and guess what
    I woke up went to work the next day and got two payslips handed to me, one had my wages on it and the other had all zeros completely blank??

It kinda freaked me out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I had a dream on a Tuesday that I had a baby boy, on the Friday I found out I was pregnant, I had a girl but it was close enough.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

In all honesty, it has just as much chance of coming up whether you dream about it or not. Dreams are usually just what is playing on your subconcious. They have no bearing on what is going to happen, or indeed what isn't going to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Rahc

I had a dream when I was about 8/9 that my mum's friends car was going to be stolen from outside her house that night and burnt out. Sure enough the next morning it was - my parents probably wouldn't have believed me if I hadn't described my dream in detail before they heard the news! Even now I'm still freaked out about that one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I had a few dreams that came true. One time I had a dream and when I woke in the morning I knew it was going to come true, sure enough it happened exactly as I dreamed it around 3 o clock that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I dreamt that my friend miscarried her baby. I called her the next morning and she had. It totally freaked me out.

Advertisement