Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best wireless router for digiweb

• 24-01-2010 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

hi i am looking for the best wireless router that i can connect to digiweb's thompson box so i can connect 2 ps3's at the same time and still be able to use my pc on line i heard the dlink is good but which one would be the best one too get the pc need to be kept wired i only want wireless for my 2 brothers to play there ps3 online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭steder

Digging up an old one here.
    I need a new wireless router for my digiweb (Thompson router)

I will have PS3,Xbox 360,two laptops,ipod and two mobile phones running off it.

Any advise appreciated:)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭anto2009

steder wrote: »
    Digging up an old one here.
    I need a new wireless router for my digiweb (Thompson router)

I will have PS3,Xbox 360,two laptops,ipod and two mobile phones running off it.

Any advise appreciated:)

Dlink DI-514 is good m8 worked no problems for me

Thanks anto il have a look at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lukk

Hi,

have a look at this review:
    http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/router_roundup_we_review_7_top-tier_routers

This router has been reviewed many times and gets very good opinions from both reviewers and users (which is not like that for other top-tier routers, like Belkin Play Max N600HD).
    Ordered mine from komplett.ie (even though their website is ****e), but they have free delivery and a price is the same as on pixmania.

HTH,
    Lukasz

Thanks for your reply lukk

What i done was i got onto my provider to see if they done them or could recommend one and after talking with them they sent me out one for free so happy days:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement