Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Klipsch Image X5 €89.99 in HMV

• 24-01-2010 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi all,

Picked up Klipsch Image X5 earphones for €89.99 on sale in HMV Grafton st, (was €189.99)

Just looked at iheadphones.co.uk and price is about €194, so seams like a really good bargain. Quite good review to.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/mp3/review/2009/01/22/Klipsch-Image-X5-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/p1

First impression: Listening with my Sony Walkman mobile (newest) on the Luas i was amazed by the sound isolation compare to my Sennheiser CX550 Style II that i paid about 70 Euro for.

Soundwise thought it was ok, lack of bass and it sounded a bit flat overall.

Came home, plugged them into my laptop amd like WOOOW. Superb soundstage and clarity. The bass was there to, not as heavy as Sennheisers but more natural. So very impressed so far.

Good thing is that it probably takes them some good few hours to burn in, so will only get better :).

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Cool, think I'll treat myself to a set so... did you notice if they had many?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Good price indeed!

I only got a pair of Sennheiser ie6 a few weeks ago but for that price think I'll add to the collection!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Cool, think I'll treat myself to a set so... did you notice if they had many?

they had 3 pair on shelf (two after i bought one), but shelf can only have 3 pair so they may have more in the werhouse.

Missed out on this unfortunately, I called HMV Grafton St this morning and they said the last pair had sold first thing :( Tried all the other bigger branches and no joy. Ah well...

• Advertisement
Advertisement