Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mkvenner

finished my pres today(friday)

all my tests were EC i think!

Ive posted a few already! So just look thorugh my posts!

I havent got all the papers but i have a few!

If you need help please ask!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭LL92

wow you could find out everything that's on your mocks in this thread if you wanted to! :P i only found out about this site today, but finished my mocks last week! could have done with help in most of them though! :o delighted to have them over with and find out what i got on my own! :rolleyes: if i had known about this site i don't know if i'd be able to resist! :pac::pac::p

• Registered Users Posts: 16 d3athstar

can somebody please post
    spanish
    higher level
    examCRAFT
    needed urgently :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

DEB Higher Level Economics:
    Demand and Supply
    Elasticity
    Oligopoly
    National Income
    Land and Labour
    International Trade.
    Inflation
    Government and NAMA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mark Long

I have pritty much all of the DEB papers I can give you any of them all I need is classical studies does anyone have it?

Sorry about the large font but i got ignored the last time :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Maher08

Mark Long wrote: »
    I dont think they make classical studies papers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MattyN

I need Examcraft Maths Paper 2, Higher Level!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mark Long

Maher08 wrote: »
    I dont think they make classical studies papers...

Ye i thought that, but then i heard someone in allhouners saying they had one. If anyone here has done classics, did you get a school made paper on an examcraft/DEB paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

I've been trying to find the history hl deb paper leaving cert but it takes pretty long to go through 200 pages. anyone help me out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Screwedforlc

Agri Science ? Examcraft Anyone ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

ffspeople.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 needtostudy

Ye i thought that, but then i heard someone in allhouners saying they had one. If anyone here has done classics, did you get a school made paper on an examcraft/DEB paper?
    no dont think they do i dont do classics but my friends do and the teacher made it because he said they dont do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 d3athstar

<very large image repeated - edited out]

I have used the search thread already,
    read from page 1 to the last,
    and yet you dont help nor contribute to the fact nobody will still listen to you, reason for this is, people are panicking.
    Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating it, people will search,
    But I already searched on this and nobody has posted any Spanish Higher Level examCRAFT mock papers.
    Hence why I am requesting for them.:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lbxo

does anyone have the irish examcraft OL paper 2 please? i have a geog, french, eng, maths, art and biol that i can tell you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭gonnaplayrugby

how do i search? what came up on paper 1 DEB maths ordinary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

To be fair, the search function on this is pretty crap. You'll get pages upon pages of results with the one your looking for tucked away.

I've been searching for Irish HL Paper 2 DEB for ages and can't find it. Anyone have it?

And Maths Paper 2 DEB OL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Kois

Anyone have French Ordinary Level Examcraft?
    In return I have English Ordinary Level, Irish Ordinary Level and Maths Ordinary Level all Examcraft.

Pm me if you have it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Akh2010

can anybody tell me whats on the biology deb paper and examcraft paper?thanks its very urgent i have the test in a day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Nelly Xx

wtrdfrd18 wrote: »
    hey!

i have..

-French HL examcraft+DEB

-Business HL DEB

-English HL DEB paper 1+2

And did home ec DEB today .. ill give you what i can remember. (short questions were REALLY tricky)

If anyone needs any of these just PM me!

:)
    can i have ur hl business deb??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭elmoslattery

I dont do classics but the people in my school who do got a paper made by their teacher!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭elmoslattery

Big picture
    Why isnt you ad blocker blocking that eircom ad...

DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE COMPS FOR THE OL IRISH EXAMCRAFT :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 erica!

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    To be fair, the search function on this is pretty crap. You'll get pages upon pages of results with the one your looking for tucked away.

I've been searching for Irish HL Paper 2 DEB for ages and can't find it. Anyone have it?

And Maths Paper 2 DEB OL.

IRISH HL DEB:

Pros!
    a) Maidir leis an drama, La Bui Bealthaine, tabhair cuntas gairid ar chuimhni maoithneacha na seanhna noinin ar an La Bui Bealthaine fado.

Maidir leis an scannan, Clare sa Speir, dean ple gairid ar conas mar a chuireann iarracht Clare ar an gcuriarracht dhomhanda a caidreamh le hEoin faoi bhru ce go dteann an iarracht sin chun leasa na beirte acu ar deireadh.

"Cabhraionn treithe an Chearrbhaigh le forbairt an sceil An Cearbhach Mac Caba"

Agus

"Buachailli ag iarraidh bheith ina bhfir ata mar theama sa sceal seo
    É sin a phle i gcas an sceil Fiche Blian ag Fas

"Nil sa sliocht as Fiche Blian ag Fas ach gearrchuntas greannmhar ar bheirt oganach ag baint triail as alcol dean chead uair" Dean ple gairid air sin

The An Triail question was on fimíneacht (hypocracy) and then the second question was a choice of two out of three on the main character, the ending of the drama, or the development of the plot.

I think the Thig na tit orm is life in the gaeltacht!

Pass poems: the choice was between faoiseamh a gheobhadsa and gealt

faoiseamh questions: (answer both)
    - leirionn an file mhishuaimhneas go soiléir sa dán
    - dean cur síos ar an íomha is mó

Gealtfrown.gifanswer both)
    - féith an ghrinn le fail sa dán agus feithna tragóide le fail ann freisin
    - cur síos ar dha cheann:
    codarsanacht
    iomhanna
    deiradh an dáin
    mothuchain

Jack: (compulsory)(answer one question)
    - príomhtheama
    - mothuchain in treise

Honours Poems:
    choice between an Toilean and Uirchill an chreagain

An tOileán: (answer all questions)
    i) Príomhthéama an dáin
    ii) Explain the second verse, most of it anyway!
    iii) Ar thaitin an dan leat

Úirchill an Chreagáin: (answer all questions)
    i) Codarsnacht
    ii) Explain the first half of the second last verse
    iii) Cén cineál an dáin é seo

user_offline.gifreport.gif quote.gif

Stair na gaeilge:
    - Dha cheann: na gluaiseanna, scríobhnoirí gaeilge lovain, tain bo cuailgne, ogham
    - Dha cheann: comhdail naisiunta na gaeilge, gael lin, irisí na gaelige, logainmneacha
    - Canúintí na gaeilge
    - An fhiannaiocht
    - An Aisling Pholaitiuil

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Ok just to clarify can someone tell me what comes up on Examcraft English Paper 2, the exact questions please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

cian68 wrote: »
    I've been trying to find the history hl deb paper leaving cert but it takes pretty long to go through 200 pages. anyone help me out?

You could have used the search button, but because I'm nice, here it is (all credit to someone else for typing all this out, I'm just re-posting):

DEB History.

The Pursuit Sovereignty and the Impact of Partition, 1912 - 1949:
    1.What was importance of the Eucharistic Congress, 1932,for government and society of the Irish Free State?
    2.How did World War II affect Belfast and what impact did this experience have on partition?
    3.How did W.T. Cosgrave and his Cumann na nGaedhael governments establish and consolidate democracy in the Irish Free State 1923-1932?
    4. How did Anglo-Irish relations develop during period, 1932-1945?

Dictatorship and Democracy in Europe, 1920 - 1945:
    1. Why did Stalin set up show trials in Russia and what were their consequence?
    2. What impact did World War II have on society and economy in Britain and/or Germany?
    3.Why was Benito Mussolini able to come to power in Italy during 1920s and how successfully did he consolidate his grip on power prior to World War II?
    4.How was radio and cinema used both socially and politically during period, 1920-1945?

The U.S. and the World, 1945 - 1989:
    1.Why did Lyndon Johnson escalate the war in Vietnam and what were the consequences in the United States ?
    2.What were the main sources behind the economic boom in America Society?
    3.How did youth and "counter-culture" clash with America society during the period, 1945-1989
    4.During the period, 195-1989, what changes took place in one or more of the following: mass higher education; advances in military technology; developments in information technology?

The document is:
    Sunningdale.
    Contextualisation Question:
    Why did Sunningdale Agreement and the subsequent power-sharing executive ultimately fail?

Division and realignment in Europe 1945-1992:
    1.Why was there an uprising in Hungary in 1956 and to what extent was it a success?
    2.During the period 1945-1973 what were the main challenges facing communist economies and what attempts were made to solve them?
    3.How did literature develop as a means of social criticism, in both East and West during the period 1945-1992?
    4.What were the aims and achievements of one or more of the following: Pope John Paul II; Mikhail Gorachev; Jean Monnet?

I'm looking for the History Examcraft H.L. Paper myself. I know there's bits of info on it in here, but somebody has to have the exact questions. Please and thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 alex_nero

need paper 2 of ol maths please help!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 alex_nero

could someone please send me higher level irish paper 1 and 2 and ordinary level maths paper 2.I have ol accounting,french higher level,english higher paper 1 and 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 liamosupremo

anyone know whats comin up on IRISH PAPER 2 EXAMCRAFT??.....whats the an triail question about for the character part?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Babezz.

Hey,

Does anyone hav MEB maths HL and HL physics?
    or any other MEB paper?

I have lots of DEB and EXAMCRAFT papers to give :)

• Advertisement

SOMEONE MUST HAVE D COMPS FOR IRISH EXAMCAFT ORDINARY LEVEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement