Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

yourmother wrote: »
    Some "new moderators" - on the LC boards...Oh to be in 5th year..:cool:

Some 'newbies' here too who should read the charter before posting.

sxeboi, why aren't you using spoilers? The Mods set up this thread for ye, the least ye can do is obey the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 sxeboi

photobooth wrote: »
    thanks a million!! are there any proofs on it?!
    nope...no proofs on the hoel paper...if i get a chance later tonight il type up the rest of that question and the other algebra one.....matrices is easy...hard not to get 50 out of 50 really....a regards easy complex number thing....two b parts are straight forward matrices and part c is all bout general polar form....think the question was to find the root of z(to the power of 4) = 8
    answer was somethin like +2i and -2i i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭babyt1

sxeboi wrote: »
    yes any examcraft ones....what subjects do you have
    english, irish maths biology homeec

frog.girl
    was the flour q in with the coeliac q
    thanks

Some 'newbies' here too who should read the charter before posting.

sxeboi, why aren't you using spoilers? The Mods set up this thread for ye, the least ye can do is obey the rules.
    did you just come on here to try boss people around?....mind your own business or **** off mate...il use spoilers if and and when i feel like it

• Advertisement

babyt1 wrote: »
    english, irish maths biology homeec
    have you irish paper 2 higher?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 princesshates

did any 1 do geog examcraft yet???

frog girl...
    is da meat question part of da compulsery proteins 1??
    wats Q2 in da long questions???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 aoifethomas

EXAMCRAFT:

Irish HL or Geography HL. Anyone? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Anyone have DEB(barcode) irish O.L paper 2?

• Advertisement

fog.girl
    was preparing for a budget on the household finance q.
    what else was on that q

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

sxeboi wrote: »
    did you just come on here to try boss people around?....mind your own business or **** off mate...il use spoilers if and and when i feel like it
    You will use spoilers or not use the forum ... end of story.

You have been warned often enough.

Banned for 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

MaighEoGoDeo, please report posts rather than backseat modding, thanks.

People, USE SPOILERS for any specific information, even in the form of a follow-on question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 XXbutterflyXX

hi was just wondering has any1 done examcraft business would really appreciate it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 frog.girl!

frog.girl
    was the flour q in with the coeliac q
    thanks

yes
    frog girl...
    is da meat question part of da compulsery proteins 1??
    wats Q2 in da long questions???

yes,i think that
    the coeliac one was question 2,preservation etc was question 3,consumer studies-management etc q4 and the family question 5.
    fog.girl
    was preparing for a budget on the household finance q.
    what else was on that q

'fog girl'that just made me laugh.from what i can remember there
    wasn't a household question,just a management one and i think that budgets was on it,i didn't do that one so a bit fuzzy.the only thing i saw about houses and finance was the short question on annuity/endowment mortgages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mcgeezer

Accounting HL DEB, Geography HL DEB, Irish OL DEB, German HL DEB, Biology HL DEB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Monksie

Art History havent a clue what to study we havent done most of the course? anyone do it yet? DEB?x:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 miaowmiaow

Please is there anyone out there who knows the DEB Maidhc Dainin question?!

I know
    the examcraft one is his life in the gaeltacht,
    but can anyone help me?
    I'm the only one in my year doing it because there are so few of us we've been narrowed down and the other class i was thrown into ALL did an trial...

Please?! Anybody?

I'm screwed for it completely. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Hey guys thanks so much for the tips, lifesavers, dont suppose anybody has a sample essay on
    fadhbanna na daoine oige
    they'd be willing to send me please?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bananagram

Monksie wrote: »
    Art History havent a clue what to study we havent done most of the course? anyone do it yet? DEB?x:)

I am the exact same, we've done hardly any art history I'm dreading the exam..
    The course is a farce anyway! It's like they expect us to spend most of our time on the history rather than practical, when it should be about 20% of class time I think. Realistically, most of us choose the subect to do practiacal art, it's not fair.
    Anyway that is why I feel no guilt whatsoever in getting the paper from someone else before I sit the exam on Monday ;)

Also Monksie, just wondering how do you know you're going to get a DEB paper? Is it not random no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 miaowmiaow

Hey aine92,
    The actual titles for DEB essays (which i think you're referring to since you mentioned problems of youth) are:

a)Muinin agus an pholaitaiocht

b)Trialacha agus triobloidi an duine oig

c)Tabhacht an ghra i saol an duine.

Unfortunately i just took a load of random notes and learnt them off...but at least these are the exact wording, i've it beside me. ;)

frog.girl! wrote: »
    yes

yes,i think that
    the coeliac one was question 2,preservation etc was question 3,consumer studies-management etc q4 and the family question 5.

'fog girl'that just made me laugh.from what i can remember there
    wasn't a household question,just a management one and i think that budgets was on it,i didn't do that one so a bit fuzzy.the only thing i saw about houses and finance was the short question on annuity/endowment mortgages
    so the
    management was about input throuputs planning a budget and the factors that influence it.
    . is dat rite x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 gossipgirl101

anyone have irish paper 2 examcraft higherlevel?? like what came up and the questions?? :) help would be much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bigrob

deb higher level maths anyone?

Bananagram wrote: »
    I am the exact same, we've done hardly any art history I'm dreading the exam..
    The course is a farce anyway! It's like they expect us to spend most of our time on the history rather than practical, when it should be about 20% of class time I think. Realistically, most of us choose the subect to do practiacal art, it's not fair.
    Anyway that is why I feel no guilt whatsoever in getting the paper from someone else before I sit the exam on Monday ;)

Also Monksie, just wondering how do you know you're going to get a DEB paper? Is it not random no?

nope i tink specific schools do certain ones all the ones ive had seem to be DEB so far... examcraft hav a tick on the front of dem...as im told!!

tanx frog grl!!!... if u remembr anyting else fm da homec paper will u plz post it!!!...:)

frog girl aka fog girl lol would i be safe just learnin
    the coelic q with the flour prod, the protein, and the finance management... ne more tips for short qs xx

any ideas whats comin up on DEB biology any1, long questions-experiments? Or art history DEB-we skipped a load of chapters so im kinda worried!:( will newgrange be up or palladianism? for the european are impressionists/giotto/donatello/botticelli/massachio/jan ven eyck/michaelangelo? if anybody's done it i wud be greatful 4 info!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bananagram

Oh I see so I won't know untill I get my first paper then.
    I know Newgrange is definitely on it, several people have said it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

zam wrote: »
    Haha you should probably study.
    Q5 is about electronegativity and en trends etc as well as radioactivity
    Q6 is organic and about liquid petroleum gas, and then asks a heat of formation question
    Q7 is a horrible equilibrium question. there's a Kc value question and then one about what colour a solution will go if subjected to stresses etc
    Q8 - define acid/base, identify conjugate pairs, determine pH of solution, describe prim, sec and ter treatment of sewage
    Q9 is organic, IUPAC name etc
    Q10 has a sexy graph question worth 18 marks and is about the HCl titration. Then theres Qs on gas laws

Zam, which
    HCL titration
    is the one you're talking about? Is it
    pH
    no?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement