Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xxsophiexx

Michael2k4 wrote: »
    Thanks a million

is this DEB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 gingerbread

hi was just wondering has any1 done examcraft business would really appreciate it!

when is your exam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 student01

Anybody know anything about geography?
    Mainly the Regions questions, i think i'm ok about the rest... just hope what i've learned comes up.
    I have it on monday but the sooner i know the better thanks!

is this DEB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 puppet92

Hey :) Anyone know whats coming up in Irish OL paper 2 DEB??? Would be a great help....x

student01 wrote: »
    Anybody know anything about geography?
    Mainly the Regions questions, i think i'm ok about the rest... just hope what i've learned comes up.
    I have it on monday but the sooner i know the better thanks!

I did the DEB paper today...is that the one you need?

puppet92 wrote: »
    I did the DEB paper today...is that the one you need?
    Yeah thats the one :) do you mind telling me what was on it?

xxsophiexx wrote: »
    is this DEB

If it's me you're asking then yeah the Home Ec is DEB

• Registered Users Posts: 28 michaelD1725

i did accounting honours examcraft today if anyone wants any tips or hints just email me michaelkopman@yahoo.co.uk:D

i heard alot of dickhead rumours that manufacturing came up on examcraft but it was company btw i was sooo happy hahaha didnt have a clue of manufacturing lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

KieranIRL wrote: »
    Had Irish Paper 2 Examcraft today:

What I can remember:

Poems:

(A) Gealt or Jack
    (B) Bimse buan ar buairt gach lo

Stories:

(A) An Bhean Og, An Cearrbhach Mac Caba
    (B) Fiche Blian ag Fas

Anyone have Chemistry or Biology in Ordinary Examcraft?

IRISH HL!? I have DEB chem

Yeah thats the one :) do you mind telling me what was on it?
    i did Q1 which was a- Ordnance Survey sketch map (its of Tullamore)
    b- Processes of weathing to form limestone & 1 feature (look at Q1 C on 2008 exam papers..find it on e-xamit.ie and you'll ace the question )
    c- Human interraction with fluvial, costal or mass movement (i did costal, like talk about groynes,seawalls&rock armour..then sand dune repair etc)

then i did Q4
    a- Irish regions map (draw map of ireland and mark a region..ie dublin region. and mark in a national route/raod...ie M50...and an urban centre ie Dublin city.)
    b- Teritary Economic (ireland) (i did Dublin again here...like tourism,transport and IFSC)
    c- Culture of european area.

then for the geoecology i did Q18..the developement of one biome you have studied...so easy!

ohhh! and for the Economics section MNC's come up as a part C..i did Johnson and Johnson...and that same question: part A was a sketch map of a photgraph...and B was to spot two types of economic activities on the OS map and write about them and give evidence that theyre there....if ya get me...i did secondary cos theres and industrial estate near the trainstation and tertiary and my evidence was transport...

hope that helps...

do u have the pass irish DEB paper 2 by any chance?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

Home Economics Short Q's DEB:
    The fridge question on the short q's was the function of the Compressor and the Condenser... Here are a few other short q's: function of sodium & sources, social factors that influence home management, label a diagram of asexual mould reproduction (ie the structure), methods of dehydration and example of food, different forms of contaminants and an effect on the body.. cant remember any others coz i had it on tuesday.
    Long questions on Home Ec DEB:
    Obligatory question: on milk (given a table and you evaluate and compare the 3 types), processing milk, Vitamin C and i think the last part of the q is on labelled foods. The other 4 Q's (choose 2) are 2)food preparation, dried foods, cant remember the last part 3) commercial foods and something else 4) All about home insurance, borrowing a house, APR, etc 5) changes in the family, elderly people. My elective was Social Studies and was on Poverty, Work and Education
    Hope this helps :)

Was there an elective on
    light/energy
    or something!? Our teacher said that
    light
    was going to be on the elective under
    home management
    or something because we haven't done anything else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 diver09

Irish OL paper 2 would be much appreciated :D (DEB)

gemxpink wrote: »
    Was there an elective on
    light/energy
    or something!? Our teacher said that
    light
    was going to be on the elective under
    home management
    or something because we haven't done anything else!

Sorry I don't know, I was rushing to try and get the paper finished so I never got a chance to check the other electives... sorry!

diver09 wrote: »
    Irish OL paper 2 would be much appreciated :D (DEB)

Just got this of someone...
    poetry: jack, gealt, faoiseamh
    stories: cearrbhach (character and humour) an bhean og and clare sa speir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Anniebell13

Does anyone have the essay titles for the DEB Irish Hl Paper 1?
    Thanks

i did Q1 which was a- Ordnance Survey sketch map (its of Tullamore)
    b- Processes of weathing to form limestone & 1 feature (look at Q1 C on 2008 exam papers..find it on e-xamit.ie and you'll ace the question )
    c- Human interraction with fluvial, costal or mass movement (i did costal, like talk about groynes,seawalls&rock armour..then sand dune repair etc)

then i did Q4
    a- Irish regions map (draw map of ireland and mark a region..ie dublin region. and mark in a national route/raod...ie M50...and an urban centre ie Dublin city.)
    b- Teritary Economic (ireland) (i did Dublin again here...like tourism,transport and IFSC)
    c- Culture of european area.

then for the geoecology i did Q18..the developement of one biome you have studied...so easy!

ohhh! and for the Economics section MNC's come up as a part C..i did Johnson and Johnson...and that same question: part A was a sketch map of a photgraph...and B was to spot two types of economic activities on the OS map and write about them and give evidence that theyre there....if ya get me...i did secondary cos theres and industrial estate near the trainstation and tertiary and my evidence was transport...

hope that helps...

do u have the pass irish DEB paper 2 by any chance?? :)

Thanks a million! :D Thats great because i know all of Q1 & Q4 so they're perfect. I did the
    Human Processes not Economics
    but i think i'm alright on that one anyway. In relation to the Geoecology, for that question can you just state one thing i.e
    Deforestation (if doing rainforest) and then the effects on the biome?
    Sorry i don't do pass irish.. thanks for your help... anything else you need?

Does anyone have the essay titles for the DEB Irish Hl Paper 1?
    Thanks
    All I know is there's one on
    Fadhbanna an óige

• Registered Users Posts: 28 michaelD1725

i did that one today and it was examxraft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭nathancool

Any one got ordinary english paper 1 ? Please reply and help me :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Biology HL or French HL Anyone? Examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

I had deb pass irish paper 2 today
    Fiche blian an fas, cearbhach mac caba,clare sa speir. Jack, gealt faosiseah a gheohaibh
    Sorry for the terrible spelling

Thanks a million! :D Thats great because i know all of Q1 & Q4 so they're perfect. I did the
    Human Processes not Economics
    but i think i'm alright on that one anyway. In relation to the Geoecology, for that question can you just state one thing i.e
    Deforestation (if doing rainforest) and then the effects on the biome?
    Sorry i don't do pass irish.. thanks for your help... anything else you need?

The geoecology was
    the developement of a biome u have studied:i did the tropicalrain forest.. so like talk about the climate,plants,soil,animals...hows plants and animals adapt...etc...thats all i did...

do u do HL maths?? and if yeah dya have DEB paper 2??

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GrandmaBasil

HIGHER LEVEL IRISH PAPER 2, PLEASE. :pac:

The geoecology was
    the developement of a biome u have studied:i did the tropicalrain forest.. so like talk about the climate,plants,soil,animals...hows plants and animals adapt...etc...thats all i did...

do u do HL maths?? and if yeah dya have DEB paper 2??
    You sure that's development? I thought development was to do with how the biome is changing, like through the impact of human activities
    No i haven't done maths yet, sorry!

i did that one today and it was examxraft

Irish? Maybe it's on both papers... but I know it's on DEB

You sure that's development? I thought development was to do with how the biome is changing, like through the impact of human activities
    No i haven't done maths yet, sorry!
    Well, i thought it was that...most of my friends did that...but u learn both things just to be safe and write everything down....btw write reallllly fast...i was stuck for time...
    GOOD LUCK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Orlandiaowilly

does anyone have examcraft business???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 aisers

Anyone done religion HL - sec A,B and C??
    Also looking for biology HL - the one with the
    IAA
    experiment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement