Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mcgeezer

Accounting HL DEB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Guccit

itsokay wrote: »
    did half of my irish listening 2day......
    think it was the deb one....it had a girl talking bout how her aunty in new york......ne1 hav any answers 4 it i tot it was pretty hard

I had it today.... spoiler:
    Her aunty works in the supermarket
    em...
    There's one about a traditional band and after they play they will be a trad disco...
    It was quite difficult
    There's a horrible one about a debate and one question is about the first point made in the debate, and another on the last point made in the debate.
    another one where a girl is going to england, a fella Sean O'Toole (not sure about the 2nd name) dies and he's 20

That's all I can remember I'm afraid... I'm trying to forget :P

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭MeganM

Yupp2010 wrote: »
    When do you do paper 2 ?

Tomorrow evening, How about you? I'll be posting it when i get home so if you have it next week you're in luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Guccit wrote: »
    I had it today.... spoiler:
    Her aunty works in the supermarket
    em...
    There's one about a traditional band and after they play they will be a trad disco...
    It was quite difficult
    There's a horrible one about a debate and one question is about the first point made in the debate, and another on the last point made in the debate.
    another one where a girl is going to england, a fella Sean O'Toole (not sure about the 2nd name) dies and he's 20

That's all I can remember I'm afraid... I'm trying to forget :P

I think his name was
    Séan O' Tuama
    but i'm not 100% sure.

One question was asking
    something about what country was it in and our teacher told us after the exam it was Switzerland...It was a very tough question though, make sure ye know Switzerland in Irish.

Overall I thought the Aural was tough,,,It started off easy enough but progressively got harder along the way

The question that involved
    greenhouse gaes and the O-Zone layer was fúcking impossible..I guessed all 4 answers out of that one

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GrandmaBasil

Bonzo1970 wrote: »
    As a teacher Im disgusted that Boards.ie allows this thread. You are only fooling yourselves. Mocks are prep for leaving. What's to be gained by getting info on mock paper? You wont get this info for the leaving so if you now get an inflated result you wont be getting an honest review of your state of preparedness for real thing.

As a teacher you should also be using correct grammar, Bonzo! ;)

Higher level art history anyone? (:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 1treehillrulez

did you find out what paper this was? :eek:

do you know if this is examcraft??(with tick?)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

anyone know much about maths Paper 1 for Ordinary Level, Examcraft ones??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ammmmmmmm???

I Know this is probably a long shot but does any one know anything about the italian paper higher level ?

Has anyone got Examcraft Irish (OL) paper 1 please!! wat are the titles for the "composing" part!! PLEASE!!
    ALT: i)the year 2009 ii)my favourite pastime iii)problems with young people

Sceal: (a)you were going to a disco and saw a boy bleeding on the side of the road (or something like that)

(b) you're home alone and hear a noise...

Litir: you went(or are on cant remember) a trip to france...talk about it(i think) (b) you got a job in your local hotel

Comhra: a conversation about a concert...dont know the other one!

do you have business examcrafft pleeeeease!

anyone know much about maths Paper 1 for Ordinary Level, Examcraft ones??

lots of differentiation...know how to get the tangent to a curve...max and min points...the part c of q.1 is hard...about VAT and stuff i couldnt do it!

• Advertisement

please i need these..

if this is about business examcraft...there's a post a few pages back but she doesnt know which company it is! im gonna pray its examcraft cuz i cant find business anywhere else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 smonaghan93

Monksie wrote: »
    :)hey thanks a mil!! sorry i dont do business! this is definitely DEB?

Yep :) did it wednesday!! have you started yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Unce kid

Does anyone have maths paper two examcraft,for higher level please so stuck? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 seannos

Anyone any info on Irish Examcraft paper 2 or Home Ec. DEB?? I have done both English papers, DEB and Irish paper 1 and the aural. If anyone needs any info pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

seannos wrote: »
    Anyone any info on Irish Examcraft paper 2 or Home Ec. DEB?? I have done both English papers, DEB and Irish paper 1 and the aural. If anyone needs any info pm me!
    go to allhonours.ie there is some tips & spoilers there

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

TheTown wrote: »
    Anyone know if this is Examcraft or DEB?

Not sure myself. I remember a barcode but no tick if that helps. Not 100 percent though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 gingerbread

if this is about business examcraft...there's a post a few pages back but she doesnt know which company it is! im gonna pray its examcraft cuz i cant find business anywhere else!

yeah, i actually cant find business examcraft papers anywhere :confused:
    really?!..would you be able to tell me them? my comp really slow and it would take hours to start going through the pages haha.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 franticflower

gemxpink wrote: »
    which one

DEB please

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cheesydoodles

ok just to make sure
    examcraft(one with the tick) english H.L. mock paper is as follows
    King Lear: Love as a redemptive force AND sibling rivalry?

Comparitive is general vision and viewpoint and literary genre?
    anyone know what the exact question on general vision and viewpoint is?

Poets: Keats, Boland, yeats and kavangh? cos i was told it's not Keats it's longley and if someone could give me the exact question for kavangh? that'd be great :) thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mairead192

Hey does anyone have examcraft maths paper 1 honours? iv honours english 1 and 2 please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 frog.girl!

frog.girl! wrote: »
    ol DEB,cant find it anywhere...

anyone???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 smonaghan93

Business HL DEB? please anyone? desperate :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 seannos

ayumi wrote: »
    go to allhonours.ie there is some tips & spoilers there

Thank you!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

Unce kid wrote: »
    Does anyone have maths paper two examcraft,for higher level please so stuck? :(

this!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Squaids4life

IRISH OL PAPER 1 DEB

Sceal--->
    Buail me le mo chara. Biomar chun la a caitheamh ag siopadoireacht as chathair...

Go tobann chuala me no dheirfiur og ag caoineadh. Thuig me nach raibh gach rud i gcerat..

Litir---> Bhuaigh tu duais mhor le deanai. Scriobh an litir a chuirfea chuig cara leat ag cur sios ar an duais sin.

Is fadhb mhor i an tracht i do cheantar agus nil tu sasta leis. Scriobh an litir a chuirfea chuig eagarthoir do phaipea aitiuil nuachta faoin meid sin.

yeah, i actually cant find business examcraft papers anywhere :confused:
    really?!..would you be able to tell me them? my comp really slow and it would take hours to start going through the pages haha.
    :)

i know i cant find them anywhere either!

Short Q's:
    Economies of scale(+2 examples)
    How enterprise ireland helps
    Delayering
    Benefits of a marketing plan
    orginisational structures
    capital gains tax + capital acquisations tax
    Draw a bar chart

ABQ:
    Enterprise skills +characteristics
    Strategies to deal with recession
    something about haveing good employer/employee relationships

Long Q's:
    Liquidity + Profitability ratios
    Unfair dismissal
    Relating to a contract-the difference between warranty and conditions
    TNC's
    Economical variable
    Break even chart

considering i dont know what half those things are im screwed! and if that turns out to be DEB im doubly screwed but we've been going over some of that stuff recently so hopefully its examcraft!

any ideas for irish paper 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 firefly2010

Has anyone got any ordinary level English papers2 !!! i have it tomro. but dont no wat company it is.. PLEASE!!:D:D

All higher examcraft needed!

business being the main...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

differentiation from first principles came up, and the complex numbers were fair hard..modulous etc, know that f'(x) is to differentiate as that comes up lots
    .. hope its a help :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MunchkinKid

seannos wrote: »

I pm'd you with home ec!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement