Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 gingerbread

i know i cant find them anywhere either!

Short Q's:
    Economies of scale(+2 examples)
    How enterprise ireland helps
    Delayering
    Benefits of a marketing plan
    orginisational structures
    capital gains tax + capital acquisations tax
    Draw a bar chart

ABQ:
    Enterprise skills +characteristics
    Strategies to deal with recession
    something about haveing good employer/employee relationships

Long Q's:
    Liquidity + Profitability ratios
    Unfair dismissal
    Relating to a contract-the difference between warranty and conditions
    TNC's
    Economical variable
    Break even chart

considering i dont know what half those things are im screwed! and if that turns out to be DEB im doubly screwed but we've been going over some of that stuff recently so hopefully its examcraft!

any ideas for irish paper 2?

thanks for that:) can anyone say whether this is examcraft or DEB..please.
    hopefully its examcraft..
    amm nope, no irish yet, concentrating on business for the meantime now:L

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

lots of differentiation...know how to get the tangent to a curve...max and min points...the part c of q.1 is hard...about VAT and stuff i couldnt do it!

thanks buddy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

IRISH OL PAPER 1 DEB

Sceal--->
    Buail me le mo chara. Biomar chun la a caitheamh ag siopadoireacht as chathair...

Go tobann chuala me no dheirfiur og ag caoineadh. Thuig me nach raibh gach rud i gcerat..

Litir---> Bhuaigh tu duais mhor le deanai. Scriobh an litir a chuirfea chuig cara leat ag cur sios ar an duais sin.

Is fadhb mhor i an tracht i do cheantar agus nil tu sasta leis. Scriobh an litir a chuirfea chuig eagarthoir do phaipea aitiuil nuachta faoin meid sin

use spoilers this isnt fair on people who dont want to see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Pinkfoot

use spoilers this isnt fair on people who dont want to see

i know we're meant to use spoilers and everything, but honestly why would you look at this board without the intention of wanting to know whats coming up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mairead192

hey does ne one have honours maths paper 1 please:D

• Advertisement

Pinkfoot wrote: »
    i know we're meant to use spoilers and everything, but honestly why would you look at this board without the intention of wanting to know whats coming up?

I know it seems stupid, but people could be kicked off for not sticking to the rules.. then we'd all be screwed :P

Does anyone have examcraft maths paper 2 OL? I have music, maths paper 1 and geography if anyone needs? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Pinkfoot

I know it seems stupid, but people could be kicked off for not sticking to the rules.. then we'd all be screwed :P

awh okay, haha. i thought you were saying it for yourself! as in you didn't want to see it, i was like :rolleyes:

well people i'm going to go to bed... i'll post biology examcraft at about 4 :)
    wish me luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Exam craft art history and French???? Both hl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 The Sob

EXAMCRAFT:
    ENGLISH P1 (HL) - Comprehensions on Euphemisms, Running and then Xfactor & the Economic Crisis? Essay on importance of popular culture for young people or obsessions or somebody who is in a world of there own or somethin? Dats wat i remember..

ENGLISH P2 (HL) - Lear: Sibling Rivalry, Poets: Boland, Kavanagh, Eliot

HISTORY (HL) - Sunningdale, What extent was 1916 Rising a failure, developments in Anglo-American Culture in 20s and 30s, advances in space technology

IRISH P1 (HL) - Essay: Foreigan (violence)..

Now please will somebody let me know whats on the HL French examcraft? And physics if anybody knows?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

And have been, and will be ... !

I take your point, Pinkfoot, but the spoilers are for two reasons:

1) to stop people coming into the thread without realising the content, and getting info they don't want

2) because some people don't really want cheats for the majority of their subjects, but just some sense of what's coming up on one paper which has them in a panic

Bonzo and Co: The thread title says "Read first post ..." Obviously you didn't. I have deleted a plethora of posts, and if there is a resurgence of the argument on this thread, infractions / bans will follow.

fufureida wrote: »
    Exam craft art history and French???? Both hl.
    Just do what we were given notes on :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 injuryprone1

itsokay wrote: »
    did half of my irish listening 2day......
    think it was the deb one....it had a girl talking bout how her aunty in new york......ne1 hav any answers 4 it i tot it was pretty hard

that was DEB, I did it today... give me a few questions and I'll try answer...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 firefly2010

sorry thats meant to say "anyone" with english papers (ordinary)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 All That Jazz

Question 1
    a) Maidir leis an drama, La Bui Bealthaine, tabhair cuntas gairid ar chuimhni maoithneacha na seanhna noinin ar an La Bui Bealthaine fado.

Maidir leis an scannan, Clare sa Speir, dean ple gairid ar conas mar a chuireann iarracht Clare ar an gcuriarracht dhomhanda a caidreamh le hEoin faoi bhru ce go dteann an iarracht sin chun leasa na beirte acu ar deireadh.

"Cabhraionn treithe an Chearrbhaigh le forbairt an sceil An Cearbhach Mac Caba"

"Buachailli ag iarraidh bheith ina bhfir ata mar theama sa sceal seo
    É sin a phle i gcas an sceil Fiche Blian ag Fas

"Nil sa sliocht as Fiche Blian ag Fas ach gearrchuntas greannmhar ar bheirt oganach ag baint triail as alcol dean chead uair" Dean ple gairid air sin
    (apologies no fadas, don't have time)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Cove.Throne

Does anyone have examcraft maths paper 2 OL? I have music, maths paper 1 and geography if anyone needs? :P

Dire need of Geography exam carft!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭EvilLlamaThingy

One more question in regards to the Maths Paper 2 DEB HL. Can anyone tell me what the probability and statistics questions were? (6 and 7, not the option)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 gingerbread

awh okay, haha. i thought you were saying it for yourself! as in you didn't want to see it, i was like :rolleyes:

well people i'm going to go to bed... i'll post biology examcraft at about 4 :)
    wish me luck!

good luck :D

wow, you act have biology examcraft :cool:

thanks..4 oclock..its a date haha

Monksie wrote: »
    anyone want to know what came up on art? i cant remember all the q's but i can recall the ones i did on deb!!;)

Did
    Raphael Santini
    come up in the
    second section for the renaissance

thanks so much!

Deb English Paper 2 Poets
    TS Elliott
    Eavan Boland
    Wb Yeats
    Michael Langley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Yupp2010

Info from both papers? Please? I have English paper one & 2 (HL) , Irish paper one Ordinary level and lcvp :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 JohnBrian

Yupp2010 wrote: »
    Info from both papers? Please? I have English paper one & 2 (HL) , Irish paper one Ordinary level and lcvp :cool:

Can you tell me what Litir came up pleaseee.....i can give you the biology but it wont be untill tomorow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭MeganM

JohnBrian wrote: »
    Can you tell me what Litir came up pleaseee.....i can give you the biology but it wont be untill tomorow:D

For OL Irish Examcraft
    There was a letter about going on a school trip to France and there was another on writing about getting a job in a hotel during your holidays, My memory of the exam isn't great though, i just stuck to the Essay and the Sceal, they were simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 JohnBrian

MeganM wrote: »
    For OL Irish Examcraft
    There was a letter about going on a school trip to France and there was another on writing about getting a job in a hotel during your holidays, My memory of the exam isn't great though, i just stuck to the Essay and the Sceal, they were simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Yupp2010

JohnBrian wrote: »
    The letter is about getting a job that you are happy about in a local hotel, while your are on holidays and the other is about the going on a school trip to France and you are telling your friend about it. There was an essay about your hobbies and one about the summer in 2009. all I remember after that was a conversation about you and a friend attended a concert and I think it was something like she didn't like it and you did
    :) Okay tell me about biology tomorrow so! thanks ya legend bag :D :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Michael2k4

Does anybody know what proofs are coming up on honours maths examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 injuryprone1

I think his name was
    Séan O' Tuama
    but i'm not 100% sure.

One question was asking
    something about what country was it in and our teacher told us after the exam it was Switzerland...It was a very tough question though, make sure ye know Switzerland in Irish.

Overall I thought the Aural was tough,,,It started off easy enough but progressively got harder along the way

The question that involved
    greenhouse gaes and the O-Zone layer was fúcking impossible..I guessed all 4 answers out of that one

The
    debate title was the future of trees
    , odd question, pretty hard...
    Sean O Tuama was 21, being buried at 10
    Def agree, it got harder as it went on...
    There was something about
    3 white sheep kicking one black sheep on a poster...
    The last section was near impossible!!

Did french HL DEB Aural today too....

Would anyone be able to help with the essay titles for DEB Irish HL Paper 1

I have read the whole thread and I am looking for something that hasn't been posted so far.

I posted info on Irish Paper 2, hope it helps someone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Unce kid

anyone know anything?mental breakdown here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Solidarity

I'm looking for Ordinary Enlgish, Biology, French and Home Ec, please.

Please, state the level and type of paper it is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

- HL History American, Dictators, and Irish Qs?
    - HL Economics Long Qs Market Structure and Macro Qs?
    - HL English
    Boland and Lea
    r questions in full?
    - HL Geography Primary, Secondary or Tertiary Ireland and Europe?
    - HL Irish Poems and Stories
    - HL French Writing Topics

Preferably Examcraft, but DEB if you have them as I'm only 75% sure we're getting Examcraft.

Anyone with one or more of those, I will marry you. Or buy you a pint when I'm 18 if you're a guy! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement