Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Emma1992

Economics Paper:
    Oligopoly came up, cross elasticity of demand, assumptions of consumers, Land and Enterprise, Capital widening & Deepening, MPP and MRP Factors affecting them both...

Does anyone know the Business examcraft paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 post on me

looking for Chemistry and Physics for HL examcraft please.
    :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Folks, ANY specific information, even if its "what company has XXXX on the biology paper?" must be spoilered.

Please!!

/headdesk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 TheTown

Emma1992 wrote: »
    Economics Paper:
    Oligopoly came up, cross elasticity of demand, assumptions of consumers, Land and Enterprise, Capital widening & Deepening, MPP and MRP Factors affecting them both...

Does anyone know the Business examcraft paper?

I take it that Economics is Examcraft then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭babyt1

Daisyxx wrote: »
    lig sin i gcathu is compulsory-discuss the picture we get of the life of a college student or talkabout the importance of 2 of these; an puca, an Mns.de balca, an sparanai
    For fiche bliain: write about way of life of the two young people for an trail: dicuss life in the 6os(i think thats what it means) or discuss 2 of;Maili,bean ui chinsealaigh,liam o cathasaigh or saeanin an mhothair Nil aon ni:discuss the nature thats in the poem or dicuss 2 of: dain,codarsnacht, loganimneacha,athra.Jack:(i)discuss the feelings in the poem and (ii) write about the importance of 2: suiomh, friotal or iomhana or the greann in gealt and the comparison the file makes in the poem An chead drama:the main theme, explain a quote and what sort of a person is the poet
    hope this helps what exams have you done so far?:)
    thanks your a great help would be lost without you. what was the
    clare sa speir
    q if you dont mind. really appreciate your kindness . hope you do great:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 falala

french listening comprehension!!!!
    section 1: someone who lost their job..... his work experience was the same kind of work in a few different enterprises... he lost his job because the company went bankrupt, the boss couldnt afford to pay him, economic reasons.... he has taken a 20% paycut... cant remember rest of tht one sorry!

another was some guy doin exams...in the mornin he had a quick cold shower and a big coffee.. he only wanted average cos hes not ambitious...the others seemed calm and looked lik they new evrythin...celine(i think dats her name)-the exam was a catastrophe for her....on the train people were lookin at the countryside go by out the window/readin the paper..he went to the library..

ammm girl at the doctor... he asks whats wrong with her..she says she feels tired and weak, isnt sleeping well, is never hungry...shes experiencin pain everywhere/stomach/head......she hasnt much free time cos shes doin her mocks in 2 weeks....she doesnt swim cos shes afraid of water and doesnt no how to.....the doctor says she just has a little anxiety..

people talkin bout smoking ban.....it came in at beginning of 2008....the state controls processing and sale...he has more energy since he quit, feels better, saves money.... (cant really remember that one)

news items.....only ONE person died (no one got that right in my class) ...they crashed into an atm machine...attacked him in the eyes with tear gas....they have been waitin for baptism for 2 years...

hope it helps ppl :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ShaunaShotgun

Can anyone help me with examcraft exams? Especially HL biology,chemistry and religion?:confused: Thanks.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 fairygirlx

Does anybody know what's on the DEB accounting HL mock? I'm desperate! :( I know about chemistry and music if help's needed in that area! Please help me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 aisers

Folks, ANY specific information, even if its "what company has XXXX on the biology paper?" must be spoilered.

Please!!

/headdesk

woops!! sorry that was me! - i completley forgot - appologies to anyone who saw it by mistake!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 aisers

Can anyone help me with examcraft exams? Especially HL biology,chemistry and religion?:confused: Thanks.:D

second all of these - any company!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

aisers wrote: »
    woops!! sorry that was me! - i completley forgot - appologies to anyone who saw it by mistake!!
    Guilty, but not alone!! :)

falala wrote: »
    french listening comprehension!!!!
    section 1: someone who lost their job..... his work experience was the same kind of work in a few different enterprises... he lost his job because the company went bankrupt, the boss couldnt afford to pay him, economic reasons.... he has taken a 20% paycut... cant remember rest of tht one sorry!

another was some guy doin exams...in the mornin he had a quick cold shower and a big coffee.. he only wanted average cos hes not ambitious...the others seemed calm and looked lik they new evrythin...celine(i think dats her name)-the exam was a catastrophe for her....on the train people were lookin at the countryside go by out the window/readin the paper..he went to the library..

ammm girl at the doctor... he asks whats wrong with her..she says she feels tired and weak, isnt sleeping well, is never hungry...shes experiencin pain everywhere/stomach/head......she hasnt much free time cos shes doin her mocks in 2 weeks....she doesnt swim cos shes afraid of water and doesnt no how to.....the doctor says she just has a little anxiety..

people talkin bout smoking ban.....it came in at beginning of 2008....the state controls processing and sale...he has more energy since he quit, feels better, saves money.... (cant really remember that one)

news items.....only ONE person died (no one got that right in my class) ...they crashed into an atm machine...attacked him in the eyes with tear gas....they have been waitin for baptism for 2 years...

hope it helps ppl :D
    thanks is this deb or examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daneey.X

Irish HL
    Letter:
    option (B) is about going to a concert.

Aural:
    Sort of diffucult, people talking about themselves a lot and a birthday party is one of the questions.

German:
    Aural: VERY HARD!LC standard. Directions, people, school, police station someone lost his schoolbag

Anyone know the themes for the poems or stories in the irish HL??:)

aisers wrote: »
    second all of these - any company!!!
    third that q especially biology!

lig sin i gcathu is compulsory-discuss the picture we get of the life of a college student or talkabout the importance of 2 of these; an puca, an Mns.de balca, an sparanai
    For fiche bliain: write about way of life of the two young people for an trail: dicuss life in the 6os(i think thats what it means) or discuss 2 of;Maili,bean ui chinsealaigh,liam o cathasaigh or saeanin an mhothair Nil aon ni:discuss the nature thats in the poem or dicuss 2 of: dain,codarsnacht, loganimneacha,athra.Jack:(i)discuss the feelings in the poem and (ii) write about the importance of 2: suiomh, friotal or iomhana or the greann in gealt and the comparison the file makes in the poem An chead drama:the main theme, explain a quote and what sort of a person is the poet
    hope this helps what exams have you done so far?:)
    sorry for bothering you again but what verse/lines have we to discuss in
    an chead drama, jack and nil aon ni and gealt
    . thanks:)also what do you say for the type of person the poet is for an spoiler chead drama??

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Daisyxx

babyt1 wrote: »
    sorry for bothering you again but what verse/lines have we to discuss in
    an chead drama, jack and nil aon ni and gealt
    . thanks:)
    verse 7 of an chead drama
    ....have you any info on any other exams?

verse 7 of an chead drama
    ....have you any info on any other exams?
    so its the same as the
    paper? do you want english or social or anythin elso . what do you do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Cat_10

Anyone got the Q's on History examcraft HL?

Its not for me, its for a friend!

Ill return with any of the following..

Eng. HL P1 & P2
    Irish. HL P1 & P2
    Maths OL P1 & P2
    Home Ec. HL

:)

Oh and if you have german, physics or music, (ALL HL) Id be eternally grateful :)

xxxx

thanks your a great help would be lost without you. what was the
    clare sa speir
    q if you dont mind. really appreciate your kindness . hope you do great:)
    clare sa speir:faighimid leargas cuimsitheach sa ghearrscannan clare sa speir ae an bposadh sa la ata inniu ann agus ar na deacrachtu a bhionn le saru ag lanuineacha..dean ple gairid air sin

so its the same as the
    paper? do you want english or social or anythin elso . what do you do
    im not sure if its the same as 2006 but i know that it did come up before! I do biology, french, home ec, business and lcvp!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dufferz

anyone done a physics mock yet? if so any tips or u want to reveal wats on it

im not sure if its the same as 2006 but i know that it did come up before! I do biology, french, home ec, business and lcvp!
    when have you bio. i heard
    respiration the ear osmosis experimen and ecology.
    did you hear anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 franticflower

Alice10 wrote: »
    Will you tell me whats on the Irish and Chem papers please?? :)

could you please send me the chemistry paper please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Yupp2010

MeganM wrote: »
    Tomorrow evening, How about you? I'll be posting it when i get home so if you have it next week you're in luck.

awh wicked!I'm not doing it until next week :) can you tell me what came up? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 mojorex

Please Has any one done MEB {munster examining board} French yet?
    Please help!!

I know what Came up on MEB Irish Paper 2

when have you bio. i heard
    respiration the ear osmosis experimen and ecology.
    did you hear anything
    I have biology on tuesday but have no idea what company and the teacher refuses to give us any hints!! Have you done english yet?-again I dont know what company but i will know on monday after i do paper one...it has been hinted that
    longley
    will come up as a poet....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 aaaaahhhhh

HI ALL...just wonderin if anyone has any info on Maths Paper 2..i think its DEB..thats the one with the barcode right..??..had Paper 1 today and i can honestly say i'v never done soooo bad in a test in my life!!! Pleas help..!..x

I have biology on tuesday but have no idea what company and the teacher refuses to give us any hints!! Have you done english yet?-again I dont know what company but i will know on monday after i do paper one...it has been hinted that
    longley
    will come up as a poet....
    i have all of english for king lear its
    redemptive force of love, general vision and literary genre,kavangh boland and yeats. paper 1 essay on obsessions article on social snobbery. write a radion article on importance of showin respect

Has anyone done french HL examcraft?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭MeganM

Yupp2010 wrote: »
    awh wicked!I'm not doing it until next week :) can you tell me what came up? :D

Sure thing, i typed the full exam up, i'll send you a PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement