Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Yupp2010

Did Anyone do HL Biology yet? :) :rolleyes::pac:
    MeganM wrote: »
    Sure thing, i typed the full exam up, i'll send you a PM.

It's okay I seen it :D Thanks a MILLION :D

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Daisyxx wrote: »
    Has anyone done french HL examcraft?

someone else posted this and it is exam craft according to them
    French: Spoiler: Journalistique - Young people and writing
    Literraire - A couple who have a long distance relationship.

question obligatoire - A) Your passion
    B) En 2015

Q2 - Journal Intime - you have just finished your leaving cert
    Formal Letter - you are applying for a course in france (a region of your choice - why you choose this place) to french ambassador (I think)

Q3 Physical Education for people in 6th year...
    Picture of security cameras- their need

Q4
    Alcoholism
    Economic*

Can anyone give info on what question types are on comprehension? I suck at them. Aural help would be appreciated for exam craft French

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭MeganM

Yupp2010 wrote: »
    It's okay I seen it :D Thanks a MILLION :D

Lol too late, i already sent it, i guess you'll have two copies now. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 aisers

aisers wrote: »
    Anyone know what company is the HL biology with the
    IAA plant growth hormone
    on it??? - any tips?:)

Anyone?

fufureida wrote: »
    someone else posted this and it is exam craft according to them

Can anyone give info on what question types are on comprehension? I suck at them. Aural help would be appreciated for exam craft French

I did the French Aural (examcraft) a few weeks ago, it was a lovely one, easy to understand and i'm usually brutal at the listening.
    In section A there's different people talking about the internet and what they use it for. There was another section about a man going on a boat expedition of some sort and they ask questions about what he eats on the boat and how he washes himself (he uses wipes). There's another section on Jennifer Anniston and she talks about Marley and Me and the friends cast and clothing she wears when she goes out.
    In the news items you have to listen for the name of a vehicle and there's a part about rats being used to sniff out bombs, It sounds weird but my teacher clarrifed in the end that they did say rats.

All and all, it was a nice listening, don't worry about it.
    ... the comprehensions on the otherhand :eek:.

• Advertisement

Does anyone have info. on the Home Ec exam with
    Protein as the compulsory?
    :) xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mairead192

Hey does anyone have maths paper 2 honours deb? iv maths paper 1 , english paper 1 and 2 honours:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 fairygirlx

please please PLEASE could someone send me the HL Accounting DEB mock paper! i'm seriously so in need i'm gonna fail. :( i've got the chemistry deb if you want that. please help though!

x

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Daisyxx

MeganM wrote: »
    I did the French Aural (examcraft) a few weeks ago, it was a lovely one, easy to understand and i'm usually brutal at the listening.
    In section A there's different people talking about the internet and what they use it for. There was another section about a man going on a boat expedition of some sort and they ask questions about what he eats on the boat and how he washes himself (he uses wipes). There's another section on Jennifer Anniston and she talks about Marley and Me and the friends cast and clothing she wears when she goes out.
    In the news items you have to listen for the name of a vehicle and there's a part about rats being used to sniff out bombs, It sounds weird but my teacher clarrifed in the end that they did say rats.

All and all, it was a nice listening, don't worry about it.
    ... the comprehensions on the otherhand :eek:.

Could you please post the essay questions for french?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

Does anyone have info. on the Home Ec exam with
    Protein as the compulsory?
    :) xx

Yes did it today and let me tell you it is not nice!! Well, we had it after English paper two so our hands were falling off!!
    Protein is the secondary and teritary structure, explain amino acid and peptide link, denaturation and deamination, biological value of protein, and four factors when buying meat when you're in a recession. Question 2 is nice enough - Cereals just give four guidelines for a diet of a coeliac, the processing of flour, do out a menu for a coeliac for a day and write a note on food fortification. Q5 the social one is on social and technologial changes in society and how has this effected the elderly. Then another question on how do the family support the physical and physcological needs of the elderly in the home and then a note on the Domestic Violence Act 1996. Elective social studies compulsory question is all jumbled bit of unemployment etc. Then a question on evaluating childcare facilities OR one on poverty - these are both easy enough.

Let me know if you want some of the short questions! They're nasty!! Has anyone got the biology with
    the DNA and Osmosis experiment, I know its posted already but has anyone got a bit more detail?

• Advertisement

The recession & Alcohol came up on the same page, then the other page was about the importance of sport in 6th year and a picture of security cameras saying that they are needed and give your reactions to this

I don't have my French paper until Wednesday, people have already posted bits about the examcraft papers though, it's on this page i think, you might need to scroll up a bit.
    It isn't very specific though.

If anyone has anymore info on the HL French examcraft papers feel free to pm me :D.

yourmother wrote: »
    Yes did it today and let me tell you it is not nice!! Well, we had it after English paper two so our hands were falling off!!
    Protein is the secondary and teritary structure, explain amino acid and peptide link, denaturation and deamination, biological value of protein, and four factors when buying meat when you're in a recession. Question 2 is nice enough - Cereals just give four guidelines for a diet of a coeliac, the processing of flour, do out a menu for a coeliac for a day and write a note on food fortification. Q5 the social one is on social and technologial changes in society and how has this effected the elderly. Then another question on how do the family support the physical and physcological needs of the elderly in the home and then a note on the Domestic Violence Act 1996. Elective social studies compulsory question is all jumbled bit of unemployment etc. Then a question on evaluating childcare facilities OR one on poverty - these are both easy enough.

Let me know if you want some of the short questions! They're nasty!! Has anyone got the biology with
    the DNA and Osmosis experiment, I know its posted already but has anyone got a bit more detail?

Thank thank thank you :D yeah some short questions would be great? :)

my email is charlotte09xx@hotmail.com pleeeeeeeeease send me the DEB accounting HL paper!!!!!!!

please! :(:(:(:(

Thank thank thank you :D yeah some short questions would be great? :)

No problem!
    Em, well Calcium what its good for and what inhibits its absorption came up, A whole fill in the blanks thing on the digestion on lipids came up, Diverticular disease (prob spelt wrong - but you know the bowel disease thing?) and ways to improve fibre intake in the diet, APR definition came up and consumer credit act, Annuity & Endowment mortgage, The function of a refridgerent and a condenser in the fridge, methods of cooking and an example of each e.g. conduction, radiation etc, HACCP - definition and its benefits to the retailer, Oh and the irridation symbol - explanation and effects of it

That's all I can think of but you have to agree it was pretty nasty?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭oneillryano

3_BOoYA_X wrote: »
    :D I actually haven't been so happy all day, ive spent the last 6 hours for a decent list of paper two. Can i ask one little thing, whats the q's on the honours poetry?

is this DEB? thanks mail me at oneillryano@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭marzh007

fairygirlx wrote: »
    please please PLEASE could someone send me the HL Accounting DEB mock paper! i'm seriously so in need i'm gonna fail. :( i've got the chemistry deb if you want that. please help though!

x

when do you need it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 molly91

how can i read ur spoilers??;) if u dont mind??

Well I have it Monday so i'm screwed if i don't have it at the weekend! :( It's a horrible situation!

molly91 wrote: »
    how can i read ur spoilers??;) if u dont mind??

Drag the mouse over it :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Cat_10

student01 wrote: »
    Home Economics Short Q's DEB:
    The fridge question on the short q's was the function of the Compressor and the Condenser... Here are a few other short q's: function of sodium & sources, social factors that influence home management, label a diagram of asexual mould reproduction (ie the structure), methods of dehydration and example of food, different forms of contaminants and an effect on the body.. cant remember any others coz i had it on tuesday.
    Long questions on Home Ec DEB:
    Obligatory question: on milk (given a table and you evaluate and compare the 3 types), processing milk, Vitamin C and i think the last part of the q is on labelled foods. The other 4 Q's (choose 2) are 2)food preparation, dried foods, cant remember the last part 3) commercial foods and something else 4) All about home insurance, borrowing a house, APR, etc 5) changes in the family, elderly people. My elective was Social Studies and was on Poverty, Work and Education
    Hope this helps :)

I had this paper and its DEFINITELY Examcraft...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 molly91

thanks so much..im new :P

marzh007 wrote: »
    when do you need it?
    This weekend! Can you help me out?!? I'm so screwed....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 JohnBrian

Can Anyone post history or biology Both Ol and DEB thanks;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 karmaking

I dont know what type of paper these are but there is another music paper below, well this is the other one...;)

(not in order)
    Berlioz- 4th song, Marche Au Supplice (thats asked) plays the section near the end with the little clip of Idée Fixée if you understand that, and you need to know the story behind the song ( the answer [for you lazy ppl out here] is that the song is a dream of his, where he watches himself be killed by guilloteen, idee fixe represents the last thoughts type ting, nd is cut short as his head come off)
    Mozart, dont remember about it.
    Beatles Shes leaving home (warning : its a live version and sounds horrible) plays end section, asks about changes in verses.
    Irish music: Célí Bands, developments in 20th century, Influences in north america (answer 1)

Now History,
    havent done the test yet but my teacher told me alot about it, some not specific and some is.
    So, in his words...
    Ireland: War of independance, Rise of sinn fein, A big event between 1912-1918 (guess what !), 1921 onwards establishing democracy and economy.
    Europe: Facism and communism, Nazism establishing and how they delt with religion (not jews)
    N.Ire: Sunningdale
    America and the world: Vietnam/Cold war

Hope i helped as much as this board helped me....
    Au revoir !

HL Accounting DEB anyone at all?? :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Cat_10

karmaking wrote: »

Do u remember anything about the melody and harmony in Music?

and do you remember ANYTHING about mozart... :(

PS Thanks for your help!!! :)

xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭marzh007

fairygirlx wrote: »
    This weekend! Can you help me out?!? I'm so screwed....:(
    no i'm sorry i'll be getting it off my friend this monday.have you done maths paper 2 debs?

Cat_10 wrote: »
    Do u remember anything about the melody and harmony in Music?

and do you remember ANYTHING about mozart... :(

PS Thanks for your help!!! :)

xx
    The melody if you're doing
    continuation to a given opening is major. A bit difficult with an anacrusis. The harmony question is lovely. I thought Mozart was the simplest, berlioz was hard enough you had to give two instrumental techniques of the section and I couldn't think!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 post on me

@??

Please HELP!!!!

REALLY DESPERATE.

MATHS PAPER 2 ASWELL if anyone got for EXAMCRAFT [TICK ONE]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement