Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Joe2K9

DB10 wrote: »
    Which one of had the one with the mixed up names and Qs on a poster and a sheep somewhere in there?
    DEB mixed up the names and it also had a girl talking about going to new york

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭davestar

was the DEB pink yes ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 irish332

Could anyone tell me about the physics HL DEB mock please???

• Registered Users Posts: 7 suitcase23

DEB HL BIOLOGY HINTS PLEASE

davestar wrote: »
    was the DEB pink yes ?

i dont know if exam craft is pink aswell but the higher level DEB ones are pink
    HAVE you done irish hl paper 2 yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 88rio88

Did my french on wednesday was so simple!
    this is what came up
    alcohol, question on whether or not you should do PE in leavin cert, life in 2O15, letter of application.
    Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 franticflower

marzh007 wrote: »
    no it's on a pink paper.i chose black and white when i scanned it for you.

hi do you have the maths paper 2 DEb, i have it on monday and am havinga nervous breakdown coud you please send me the paper if you have it. thanks. my email adress is Please don't post your email on a public board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mangoverboard

Does anyone have examcraft Art History??

Please it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Pheima

hi you know how you said for history hl examcraft was the sunningdale context question on the failures? thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Pheima

hey krodman could you post german hl examcraft please?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

The Irish aural that contained
    a conversation about a hurler that died, an aunt in New York and where the names 'Pól' and 'Áine' got mixed up
    is DEB

does anyone have HL irish paper 2 questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭davestar

Joe2K9 wrote: »
    i dont know if exam craft is pink aswell but the higher level DEB ones are pink
    HAVE you done irish hl paper 2 yet

Ok, not yet, monday or Tuesday, DEB English?

The Irish aural that contained
    a conversation about a hurler that died, an aunt in New York and where the names 'Pól' and 'Áine' got mixed up
    is DEB

yes have you done your paper 2 yet if you have can you tell me what came up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ArklowGirl

anybody know whats on for HL ART HISTORY: DEB?

or on for German HL, i had the listening with
    the soup kitchens/car problems and the peice about speaking the boss?

or any tip for bio higher level? dont know what company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

davestar wrote: »
    Are you certain ? I'm a little paranoid and worried :rolleyes:, so will DEB be doing all my papers or just Irish?

well... I know that it's definitely not examcraft anyway!
    it could always be that new one.. MEB.....
    but I think this aural was already discussed a few pages back as well and people were saying it was DEB... :)

and as for whether they're doing all of your papers, it depends on your school.... I have pretty much 50% DEB 50% examcraft in my subjects! (just to make it awkward!!)

ArklowGirl wrote: »
    anybody know whats on for HL ART HISTORY: DEB?

or on for German HL, i had the listening with
    the soup kitchens/car problems and the peice about speaking the boss?

or any tip for bio higher level? dont know what company

What day do you have German? I have the same exam as you - mines on Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

Any chance of;

IRISH PAPER 2 EXAMCRAFT??!!

Cheers!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Joe2K9 wrote: »
    yes have you done your paper 2 yet if you have can you tell me what came up

I haven't but as far as I know (from reading hints on this thread)
    Faoiseamh, Jack, Gealt, Uirchill, An tOilean are coming up. Fhianniocht is coming up in the SnG section, and an Triail is about fimíneacht

I haven't but as far as I know (from reading hints on this thread)
    Faoiseamh, Jack, Gealt, Uirchill, An tOilean are coming up. Fhianniocht is coming up in the SnG section, and an Triail is about fimíneacht

do you have any ideas on the pros

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 gingerbread

Laura Jane wrote: »
    Does anyone have the buiness examcraft pre paper?? I would appreciate it if someone sent it to me!!:)

i second that :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 gingerbread

krodman wrote: »
    Does anyone have Biology HL examcraft or Bussiness HL examcraft??
    I can post any of these papers: English (p1 & p2), Maths (p1 & p2), Irish (p1 & p2), or German.. (All HL Examcraft)...

BUSINESS EXAMACRAFT is badly needed :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ArklowGirl

What day do you have German? I have the same exam as you - mines on Thursday?

Germans on monday! We're not allowed take out papers with us, but i'll try remember as much as i can for ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭babyt1

88rio88 wrote: »
    Did my french on wednesday was so simple!
    this is what came up
    alcohol, question on whether or not you should do PE in leavin cert, life in 2O15, letter of application.
    Enjoy!
    thanks for that do you know the exact q for the q on
    your passion
    also what nouns adjective etc were you asked in the comprehension and what was ans for the part 6's thanks anythin i should listen for in aural x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mangoverboard

Can Someone please post examcraft art history?

Badly needed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Tomas_1

Badly need maths Hl DEB maths paper 2. Come on peps

could someone please send me maths paper 2 and irish paper 2 both DEB HL. i woud really appreciate it and can send you any papers i have

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

Was this the irish paper that had (DO NOT READ AFTER THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT HINTS, DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE SPOILERS!)
    the question about the girl going to new york in the aural? PLease could anyone tell asap! I'm in big trouble! Also does this paper have the essay about drugs and alcohol in paper 1?

Help urgently needed!!

YESSSS its deb

ArklowGirl wrote: »
    Germans on monday! We're not allowed take out papers with us, but i'll try remember as much as i can for ya :)

aw thank you sooo much! :)

Are you doing the Bild or the Letter? I'm thinking I'll probably do the Bild if it's easy enough..! I hate writing letters!

I read somewhere that
    Stress of the leaving cert, jobs in ireland(or summer job??) came up on the letter.... oh and the auserung is about friendship or something.... One of the comprehensions is about a woman and her husband going to Italy..... It's all on this thread somewhere..back a tonne of pages though...I'd search the thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

Cat_10 wrote: »
    I have paper 2 from Examcraft!
    The pros were :
    A) Feiche Bliain ag Fás ORLá buí bealtaine OR Clare sa Spéir.
    B) Lig Sin I gCathú
    An Triail was:
    life in the sixties OR 2 people from :Maili, Bean Uí Chinsealaigh, Liam ó'Cathasaigh, Seánín and Mhótair
    filiocht ainmnithe was:
    Jack (mothúcháin) and discuss two of suíomh, friotal, íomhanna OR Gealt (greann) and codarsnacht
    B was
    Níl aon Ní (pictuir den dulra OR 2 of either logainmneacha, codarsnacht or athrá)
    Dánta dualgais breise was :
    An toileán (meafair etc) OR an chead drama (priomhtheama)
    Stair was
    (1)2 from list of :Art Mac cumhaig, mairtin o cadhain, maire mac an tsaoi, biddy jenkinson, mairead ni ghrada, liam o flaithearta, aine ni ghlinn, sean o riordan. (2) an ruraiocht (3) aisling polaitiuil (4) meath na gaeilge (5) 2 from list: foras na gaeilge, TG4, beo.ie, an ghaeltacht

Hope it helps!

B)
    Lig Sin I gCathú
    is the compulsary yes? if so then I am right on track for DEB!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement