Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Citizen Snips

Kitty1 wrote: »
    I'd like chemistry very much pretty please!!! lol xxx
    Higher DEB History would be much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 gingerbread

will swap business examcraft papers for pretty much any paper, i can get most of them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Yupp2010

Emma1992 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me whats on the Business Higher Level Paper?(examcraft)

I know whats on Home Ec, English 1 and 2 and Economics if anyone need s it!

Could you tell me about home ec please? :) and if your english is deb...then that too :D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 aisers

"Good story-telling enables the reader to engage with the plot of the text."

In light of the above statement, write an essay comparing how the different techniques of literary genre used by the authors of at least two of the texts on your comparative course helped you to engage with the plots of these texts [70m]

-OR-

"The art of creative story-telling can add greatly to our interest in narrative texts."
    (a) Show how this statement applies to one of the texts on your comparative course (30m)
    (b) Compare the way in which your interest in two others texts on your comparative course was shaped by the authors' use of creative story-telling techniques. Support the comparisons you make by reference to the texts (40m).

you don't happen to have the general vision and view point one by any chance???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Michael2k4

Does anybody have any information on Examcraft physics, irish (Paper 1 & 2), german and geography.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Cat_10

gemxpink wrote: »
    B)
    Lig Sin I gCathú
    is the compulsary yes? if so then I am right on track for DEB!

Yeah
    Lig sin
    is compulasary...

but the paper i posted paper is examcraft..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 All That Jazz

coud you please tell me what q's came up on the pros

Prós, Irish Paper 2 (DEB)

The choice was between La buí Bealthaine, Clare sa Spéir and An Cearrbhach Mac Caba and then Fiche Bliana ag Fás was compulsory.

a) Maidir leis an drama, La Bui Bealthaine, tabhair cuntas gairid ar chuimhni maoithneacha na seanhna noinin ar an La Bui Bealthaine fado.

Maidir leis an scannan, Clare sa Speir, dean ple gairid ar conas mar a chuireann iarracht Clare ar an gcuriarracht dhomhanda a caidreamh le hEoin faoi bhru ce go dteann an iarracht sin chun leasa na beirte acu ar deireadh.

"Cabhraionn treithe an Chearrbhaigh le forbairt an sceil An Cearbhach Mac Caba"

agus

Buachailli ag iarraidh bheith ina bhfir ata mar theama sa sceal seo. É sin a phle i gcas an sceil Fiche Blian ag Fas

"Níl sa sliocht as Fiche Blian ag Fas ach gearrchuntas greannmhar ar bheirt óganach ag baint triail as alcol dean chead uair" Dean ple gairid air sin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 jaedan98

Anyone have DEB OL Maths or HL Spanish??

Please Im desperate especialy for Spanish!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Cat_10

Michael2k4 wrote: »
    Does anybody have any information on Examcraft physics, irish (Paper 1 & 2), german and geography.

Ive irish 1 & 2

PM me with ur email address and ill scan them for u...

emaxcraft yeah?
    xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 All That Jazz

..xx.. wrote: »
    thanks a million:) is there a chioce between honours poems yeh?

Yup! You only have to do one of them and then theres three questions on each of them to do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 wasssuuup

Prós, Irish Paper 2 (DEB)

The choice was between La buí Bealthaine, Clare sa Spéir and An Cearrbhach Mac Caba and then Fiche Bliana ag Fás was compulsory.

a) Maidir leis an drama, La Bui Bealthaine, tabhair cuntas gairid ar chuimhni maoithneacha na seanhna noinin ar an La Bui Bealthaine fado.

Maidir leis an scannan, Clare sa Speir, dean ple gairid ar conas mar a chuireann iarracht Clare ar an gcuriarracht dhomhanda a caidreamh le hEoin faoi bhru ce go dteann an iarracht sin chun leasa na beirte acu ar deireadh.

"Cabhraionn treithe an Chearrbhaigh le forbairt an sceil An Cearbhach Mac Caba"

agus

Buachailli ag iarraidh bheith ina bhfir ata mar theama sa sceal seo. É sin a phle i gcas an sceil Fiche Blian ag Fas

"Níl sa sliocht as Fiche Blian ag Fas ach gearrchuntas greannmhar ar bheirt óganach ag baint triail as alcol dean chead uair" Dean ple gairid air sin

cool. do you have the essays from paper one?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

wasssuuup wrote: »
    cool. do you have the essays from paper one?

I don't have them all, but
    fadhbanna na hóige
    was definitely one!

In the Scéal section,
    mácanacht (something that was spelled like that - it means honesty) and "Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 wasssuuup

thanks. we must be gettin deb so, teacher said to advise that essay...:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

aisers wrote: »

Yes! Here it is
    1. "The general vision and viewpoint of many texts is frequently made clear to the reader through the use of key moments."

Compare how the authors of the compartative texts you have studied used key moments to raise your awareness of the general vision and viewpoint in the texts (70m).
    OR
    2. "The general vision and viewpoint of a text can add greatly to the reader's enjoyment of the text"
    A: Discuss the general vision and viewpoint from one text you have studied as part of your comparative course and explain how it added to your enjoyment of the text.
    B: Compare how the general vision and viewpoint is treated by the autors of two other texts on your comparative course and explain how it added to your enjoyment of those texts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 student01

aisers wrote: »

Are you looking for DEB?
    The GV&V question on that was
    (i) "The general vision and viewpoint of many texts is frequently made clear to the reader through the use of key moments." Compare how the authors of the comparative texts you have studied used key moments to raise your awareness of the general vision and viewpoint in the texts.
    (ii)"The general vision and viewpoint of a text can add greatly to the reader's enjoyment of the text."
    (a)Discuss the general vision and viewpoint from one text you have studied as part of your comparative course and explain how it added to your enjoyment of the text.
    (b) Compare how the general vision and viewpoint is treated by the authors of two other texts on your comparative course and explain how it added to your enjoyment of those texts.
    The exact q's word for word! :P Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Tomas_1

Hi has anyone done maths paper 2 hl DEB yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dufferz

anyone out there can tel me wat comes up on physics HL or maths paper1 HL either company tanx:D:D:D:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭babyt1

hi guys can some1 please tell me the exact examcraft french q1 about
    your passion
    and
    en 2015
    thanks so so much. ask me what you need !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 triedtwice

Can anyone give me help with spoilers for Ag Science HL? (DEB) I'm repeating LC and taking it for first time - i'm in dire need

PLEASE HELP!!! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 fairygirlx

triedtwice wrote: »
    I think there's something on
    feeding the lamb from birth, and pigs came up. I heard it's pretty handy. Genetics as usual. Grass, difference between white and red clover.
    Hope that helps. You haven't done the DEB accounting HL paper by any chance????

• Advertisement

No don't do accounting - sorry!!!!! Thanks so much for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gemmaemma

GERMAN DEB HL? :eek:

fairygirlx wrote: »
    I think there's something on
    feeding the lamb from birth, and pigs came up. I heard it's pretty handy. Genetics as usual. Grass, difference between white and red clover.
    Hope that helps. You haven't done the DEB accounting HL paper by any chance????
    No - don't do accounting - sorry!!!!:mad: Have seen some posts on earlier pages tho - have a look. Thanks so much for ur help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

Cat_10 wrote: »
    Ive irish 1 & 2

PM me with ur email address and ill scan them for u...

emaxcraft yeah?
    xxx

Can you please put them up if they are Examcraft! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Babezz.

Does any1 hav any idea on GEOGR HL EXAMCRAFT??
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Slantybabey

Swizz wrote: »
    Im doing it Monday. Will report back!

HL physics (Examcraft)
    section a - 1 - experiment on collision of two objects (velocity)
    2 - exp on refraction of light shining through a glass block
    3 - exp on fundemental frequency of string
    4 - exp on electrical resistance of nichrome

section b - 5 - give a use for capacitors, state lenz law, who discovered radioactivity, what initiates fission of uranium, distinguish between baryons and leptons,
    6 - vectors and scalars/accelaration question
    7 - resonance/fundemental frequency/doppler effect
    8 - radioactive decay
    9 - electricity - resistance/capacitance
    10 -a - cockcroft and walton, b - induction/transformers
    11 - heat/tempeture/heat capacity/heat transfer/heat pump
    12 - a - pressure, b - dispersion of light, c - photoelectric effect/xrays
    d - electromagnetic induction/magnetic flux

thats just a general outline hope it helps!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jasmine99

how do u see the spoiler? im confused!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Slantybabey

dufferz wrote: »
    anyone out there can tel me wat comes up on physics HL or maths paper1 HL either company tanx:D:D:D:D;)

HL physics (Examcraft)
    section a - 1 - experiment on collision of two objects (velocity)
    2 - exp on refraction of light shining through a glass block
    3 - exp on fundemental frequency of string
    4 - exp on electrical resistance of nichrome

section b - 5 - give a use for capacitors, state lenz law, who discovered radioactivity, what initiates fission of uranium, distinguish between baryons and leptons,
    6 - vectors and scalars/accelaration question
    7 - resonance/fundemental frequency/doppler effect
    8 - radioactive decay
    9 - electricity - resistance/capacitance
    10 -a - cockcroft and walton, b - induction/transformers
    11 - heat/tempeture/heat capacity/heat transfer/heat pump
    12 - a - pressure, b - dispersion of light, c - photoelectric effect/xrays
    d - electromagnetic induction/magnetic flux

thats just a general outline hope it helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

fairygirlx wrote: »
    I think there's something on ...
    With 11 posts on this thread, one would think the policy re: spoilers would have sunk in at this stage!

Infracted.
    Jasmine99 wrote: »
    how do u see the spoiler? im confused!

Drag your mouse over the shaded area.

And READ THE FIRST POST like the thread title asks you to!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hayday

anyone know whats coming up in german hl examcraft?!? id realllllyy appreciate it!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement