Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BenMcC

Anyone need art history examcraft? pm me if you need it, anyone got geo. examcraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Citizen Snips

DEB Higher-Level Irish Paper 1:

<snips>

What an appropriate user name!!

What does it say in the first post in this thread? ... you know, the one the thread title asks you to read before posting?
    :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Ddemo

hl maths p2 exam craft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭babyt1

hi guys looking for the exact q for french hl examcraft on
    your passion
    . can some1 please pm it to me dont mind if its in english... cheers also any help you have on the listening or the comprehensions would be apprciated especially the q in the comp regarding the word you have to find in the subjonctive, adjective or noun etc if theres anything you need pm me any will give it to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 28 michaelD1725

club account
    1) bar stock at 31/12 was 6100
    2) equipment owned on 31?!2 is to be dep at the rate of 15% of cost
    3) clubhouse and course to be dep by 2%
    4) bar debtors and creditors on 31/12 were 520 and 4200
    5) life membership was to be written off over a 1o year period commencing in 2009

a) show the clubs accumulated fund
    b) show income and exp
    c) show clubs balance sheet
    d)explain wit examples the diff between a levy on members and subscriptions

correction of errors and suspense account
    1) T.Gould sold privately owned jewellery to a debtor of the business on credit for 1500. this land had been treated in error as a cash sale of stock. Gould intented that the proceeds of this sale were to be retained in the business

2) a motor car purchased on credit from D.dunn for 18000, had been entered on the incorrect side of dunns account as 18100 and credited as 1800 in the furniture and fitting account

3) Gould had returned a motor car previously purchased on credit for 26400 from a supplier. Gould entered this transaction as 24600 on the correct side of the accounts in the ledger. a credit note subsequently arrived from the supplier showing a restocking charge of 800 to cover the cost of return. the only entry made in respect of this credit note was a credit of 25600 in the creditors account

4)a cheque for 5600 paid by Gould out of a private bank account for 16 months hire of lifting equipment up to 30/04/2010 had not been entered in the books

5) Gold won a vehicle vauled at 28000in a grand prize draw. gold gave the vehicle to the business and took an old van from the business cauled at 12000 which was to be used for private purposes. the only entry made in the firms books regarding both regarding both motor vehicles was a debit in the bank account of 12000

**also for this question part (E) explain with examples wat is meant by
    1) errors of ommission
    2) compensating errors

Debtors control account
    1) a cheque received from a cutomer in full settlement of a debt had been entered incorrectly in the books this cheque was dishonoured and no entry made in the books relating to the cancelled cheque

2) cash sales and credit sales both been entered on the credit of a customers account

3) ellis had charger a customer interest amounting to 71 on an overdue account the only entry in the books for this interst had been 17 credited to the customers account after a protest this interst was reduced to 50euro but this reduction had not been reflected in the accounts

4)ellis had sent an invoice to a cuustomer this had been entered in the appropriate day book however when posting from this book to ledger no entry had been made in the customer account

5) discount to a customer was disallowed and had been treated as a discount allowed in the discount and personal account

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

anyone have ExamCraft Irish Paper 1 Ordinary level? Please post the composing Qs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Julemyster

Right, really in need of maths HL paper 2..
    Deb or Examcraft papers are welcome!!
    Email me --> chocolatedestroyer@hotmail.com
    Don't be shy now..:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Citizen Snips

DEB Higher-Level Irish Paper 1:

<snips>

What an appropriate user name!!

What does it say in the first post in this thread? ... you know, the one the thread title asks you to read before posting?
    :mad:

Sorry, I missed that. My bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 jaedan98

Anyone know the opinion peice for DEB higher level Spanish????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rollonsummer

Anyone have details of Economics and/or Music?? Especially Mozart and Deane for music... HELP!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Tomas_1

Has anyone done maths HL paper 2 DEB i am really stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 aisers

student01 wrote: »
    Are you looking for DEB?
    The GV&V question on that was
    (i) "The general vision and viewpoint of many texts is frequently made clear to the reader through the use of key moments." Compare how the authors of the comparative texts you have studied used key moments to raise your awareness of the general vision and viewpoint in the texts.
    (ii)"The general vision and viewpoint of a text can add greatly to the reader's enjoyment of the text."
    (a)Discuss the general vision and viewpoint from one text you have studied as part of your comparative course and explain how it added to your enjoyment of the text.
    (b) Compare how the general vision and viewpoint is treated by the authors of two other texts on your comparative course and explain how it added to your enjoyment of those texts.
    The exact q's word for word! :P Hope this helps!

Thank you soooo much!!!

Hi chaoticmess could you please post examcraft HL maths paper 2 I have sat all of my mock so far except maths paper two and biology.
    Ive done english, chemisry, geog and religion so if i can help you with anything just ask. thanks :)

Hey Chaoticmess, seconding this!! Please post up the HL Maths examcraft paper 2!!
    You're a star :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nutellalover

Section A has a question on ecology, like a pyramid of numbers and trophic levels, respiration, stages of mitosis, digestion and the pulmonary system
    Section B is the isolation of DNA in a kiwi, osmosis and effect of exercise on pulse rate experiments
    Section C is Ecology (definitions, competition, and part c is about the field study), Genetics (DNA profiling, a sex linked cross, genetic engineering), male reproductive system and plant reproduction, Enzymes (effect of temperature on, what group of biomolecules do they belong to, immobilised enzymes), the ear, growth regulators, the kidney and homeostasis, bacteria and antibiotics, production of alcohol exp, pollution, role of ATP, Natural Selection and the transpiration stream!
    is this deb or examcraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ulysses_chick

milkladyx wrote: »
    i did examcraft art history. i cant rememer all of it but
    contrast the differences between the ardagh chalice and the derrynaflan chalice. romanesque architecture. visit 2 an art gallery.

ANYONE HAVE DEB ART HISTORY?? please!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 damn99

has anyone done religion hl deb need it really badly!and paper 2 maths ol deb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smurfette1991

is in desperate need of the examcraft higher level business...even tips teachers gave please please!!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 balfe23

Swizz wrote: »
    anyone have ExamCraft Irish Paper 1 Ordinary level? Please post the composing Qs

did u find the questions??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 balfe23

anyone have leaving cert pass irish mock??? i really need it :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

Julemyster wrote: »
    Hey Chaoticmess, seconding this!! Please post up the HL Maths examcraft paper 2!!
    You're a star :pac:

I won't have paper two until tomorrow, but I will send it to anyone who wants it then!
    if you send me a pm with your email address if you want P2 tomorrow and I'll send it asap. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 FuzzyLilLlama

NEED PHYSIC (HL) DEB EXAM QUESTIONS PLZ :D

Have Done All My Exams Except Physics And French

Please Pm OR Sumtn If You Have This Paper I Will Return the Favour :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

Anyone have Business HL?
    Either company..

Same goes for Accounting HL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 under

is this higer irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

is in desperate need of the examcraft higher level business...even tips teachers gave please please!!!:confused:

I'm looking for this too.
    I don't know much but Break Even Chart is in 1 of the papers. That's pretty much the only hint we got.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭BDR

Heeey,

can someone tell me what's coming up on irish paper two please.
    I think it's the DEB one,
    problems with young people is the essay on paper one?

I won't have paper two until tomorrow, but I will send it to anyone who wants it then!
    if you send me a pm with your email address if you want P2 tomorrow and I'll send it asap. :)

Ah tis cool I'm doing paper 2 tomorrow aswell.. :eek: This should be fun!! :pac:
    Thanks for your help anyhoo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Efa_X

are all these the exam papers with the barcode???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Laura Jane

Anyone have Business HL, Biology HL, Irish paper 1 OL, all examcraft:) I would really appreciate if someone emailed them to me at <email snipped>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Pheima

Hey does anyone know what the q is for hl history exmcraft on the document? I know its Sunningdale but whats the context q?? please!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Efa_X

is this debs r examcraft papers i have the barcode papers bu i wanna know 4 bus irish hl paper 2 bio nd geo if u cud help plz

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement