Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kikoo

Bananagram wrote: »
    I am the exact same, we've done hardly any art history I'm dreading the exam..
    The course is a farce anyway! It's like they expect us to spend most of our time on the history rather than practical, when it should be about 20% of class time I think. Realistically, most of us choose the subect to do practiacal art, it's not fair.
    Anyway that is why I feel no guilt whatsoever in getting the paper from someone else before I sit the exam on Monday ;)

Also Monksie, just wondering how do you know you're going to get a DEB paper? Is it not random no?

DEB +
    new grange came up, raphael there was a q about his how his success came from his painting of madonnas and then name and briefly describe on other painting and then the exhibition q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Killio9

keej wrote: »
    yeah sure :) hopefully somebody else posts it before tomro though :eek:
    our teacher told us the theorums, angle between 2 lines and something about cos? cant remember which one il post it up if i remember!

if you could post up everything that would be great or scan it and send it,badly need to pass it :P that paper1 was an absolute bitch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Alice10

Does anyone have English HL Examcraft, Physics HL DEB or Maths HL P2 DEB??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 keej

Killio9 wrote: »
    if you could post up everything that would be great or scan it and send it,badly need to pass it :P that paper1 was an absolute bitch!

ugh i know, i even found Q2 of the algebra hard!
    and the integration was kinda hard aswel :S
    and i haaate differentiation so those 2 questions were shockin bad! so hopefully if i pass paper 2 it wont be soo bad haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kikoo

ANYONE HAVE DEB ART HISTORY?? please!!!!!!!!:eek:
    i had new grange and a q on raphael and his madonnas then describe one other painting by him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ulysses_chick

kikoo wrote: »
    DEB +
    new grange came up, raphael there was a q about his how his success came from his painting of madonnas and then name and briefly describe on other painting and then the exhibition q

wow I LOVE YOU for posting that! :D wud you be able to put up more of the questions PLEASE???! and i totally agree with the other person who said art history is kinda ridiculous in terms of class time and percentage.... like i love it..but in fairness we never spend enough time on it for the detail, and too much time on it that it infringes waaay to much on practical..its ridiculous in terms of marks for wat u have to know!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 puppet92

Anyone have examcraft ART HISTORY?! I have it tomorrow....I'm actually desperate :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cleirigh06

Does anyone know whats coming up on Biology HL (I dont know if its DEB or examcraft but I think DEB) or history HL DEB (Its pink anyway, I think thats DEB)
    If you do, pm me and I can tell you whats coming up in
    -English HL (both papers
    -Irish HL Paper ONE
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Killio9

keej wrote: »
    ugh i know, i even found Q2 of the algebra hard!
    and the integration was kinda hard aswel :S
    and i haaate differentiation so those 2 questions were shockin bad! so hopefully if i pass paper 2 it wont be soo bad haha

i know right,thats why im desperate,d3 wud be grand like! thinki failed paper 1 miserably!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 screwed99

1. Hist: (HL)
    Section 1 - Sunningdale...essay - Why did NI power sharin exec collapse in May ''74?
    Section 2 - Why was 1916 rising a failure?
    Weakness's of Eamonn De Valera...

Section 3 -Impact of Nazi regime on Jews 1920-1945...
    Soviet union under Stalin and Lenin a totalitarian state..?

does anyone kno wat other essays are on dictatorship nd democrasy??:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 JohnBrian

orindary biology deb pleaseeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Junaid109

ordinary level DEB maths paper 2 does anyone have it?!!!

screwed99 wrote: »
    1. Hist: (HL)
    Section 1 - Sunningdale...essay - Why did NI power sharin exec collapse in May ''74?
    Section 2 - Why was 1916 rising a failure?
    Weakness's of Eamonn De Valera...

Section 3 -Impact of Nazi regime on Jews 1920-1945...
    Soviet union under Stalin and Lenin a totalitarian state..?

does anyone kno wat other essays are on dictatorship nd democrasy??
    :confused:
    Good man
    but what comes up in nation states and international tensions and does parnell or anything come up? i didnt do the 1916

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ulysses_chick

Monksie wrote: »
    yeh DEb higher..we didnt get to keep the papers but the q's i did were
    irish section; Q1 Newgrange (basically know it inside out), there was also a q on manuscripts i think
    europe: gothic cathedrals feel more bright and airy than roman esque discuss with reference to a gothic one you studied.
    appreciation: i did the easiest one which gave a pic of a Coke bottle and a ribena carton, you had to discuss how their container, colour, lettering enhanced the products identity and made it stand out! europen hist was quite tricky didnt reallt see much i recognised so i did the cathedral one!
    hope this helps! good luck!x :)
    any more????????? im dead by the sounds of that we havent done romanesque or gothic or i dont know how to answer that one on appreciation. is that the one with the gallery question in it???

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

Pheima wrote: »
    also what about america?? I heard Vietnam?
    Why and how did the americans withdraw from vietnam between 1968 nd 1975?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Pheima

madlad88 wrote: »
    Why and how did the americans withdraw from vietnam between 1968 nd 1975?
    yesss!! Thank you so much! Have you done the paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 All That Jazz

kikoo wrote: »
    i had new grange and a q on raphael and his madonnas then describe one other painting by him

you have saved me sooo much time! :) just wondring
    his madonnas... the madonna of the goldfinch.. the one with the two children at her legs not the madonna of the chair with the children in her arms?

madlad88, do u kno wat other q's on dictatorship nd democrasy?:D

screwed99 wrote: »
    madlad88, do u kno wat other q's on dictatorship nd democrasy?:D
    hey
    I heard anglo-american culture
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ammmmmmmm???

If any one has examcraft chemistry please let me know and I will give deb or whatever I can from other subjects .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dunne92

can anyone please send me the german history or biology examcraft ones??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hayday

does anyone know whats coming up on chemistry hl examcraft?!?? please help im desperate!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 curlypops

anybody have anything on art history hl DEB ...
    pretty please ..
    i heard something about
    newgrange
    being on it .. ?;)

parnell or the Irish volunteers come up in history deb hl?

yesss!! Thank you so much! Have you done the paper?
    i actually havnt done the paper but my mate has ...... i no that another question on dict and democracy is
    what impact did the nuremberg rallies have on the nazi regime!

madlad88 wrote: »
    i actually havnt done the paper but my mate has ...... i no that another question on dict and democracy is
    what impact did the nuremberg rallies have on the nazi regime!
    Would you be able to find out what the sunningdale q was??

thanx pheima, i didnt cop on wen i seen it icon3.gif

id like t do th rallies question but i wudnt hav enuf info on it :P

Would you be able to find out what the sunningdale q was??
    ye im sure i could get it by tonight

would you be able to p.m it to me?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

If anyone is doing the project maths paper 2, could u PM me please!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement