Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DawsonDaGreat

nebody have HL maths paper 1 DEB please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Bubblebeard

gemxpink wrote: »
    French DEB
    Is it honours or pass ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

Is it honours or pass ? :)

honours!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

DEB HL HISTORY
    Sovereignty and Partition :
    1.What was importance of the Eucharistic Congress, 1932,for government and society of the Irish Free State.
    2.How did World War II affect Belfast and what impact did this experience have on partition
    3.How did W.T. Cosgrave and his Cumann na nGaedhael governments establish and consolidate democracy in the Irish Free State 1923-1932
    4. How did ANglo-Irish relations develop during period, 1932-1945?

Dictatorship and Democracy ;
    1. Why did Stalin set up show trials in Russia and what were their consequence?
    2. What impact did World War II have on society and economy in Britain and/or Germany?
    3.Why was Benito Mussolini able to come to power in Italy during 1920s and how successfully did he consolidate his grip on power prior to World War II?
    4.How was radio and cinema used both socially and politically during period, 1920-1945?

US and the World;
    1.Why did Lyndon Johnson escalate the war in Vietnam and what were the consequences in the United States ?
    2.What were the main sources behind the economic boom in America Society?
    3.How did youth and "counter-culture" clash with America society during the period, 1945-1989
    4.During the period, 195-1989, what changes took place in one or more of the following:mass higher education:advances in military technology: developments in information technology?

documents questions are about sunningdale agreement and last one for 40 points is -> Why did Sunningdale Agreement and the subsequent power-sharing executive ultimately fail.

Division and realignment in Europe 1945-1992 .
    1.Why was there an uprising in Hungary in 1956 and to hat extent was it a success?
    2.During the period 1945-1973 what were the main challenges facing communist economies and what attempts were made to solve them ?
    3.How did literature develop as a means of social criticism, in both East and West during the period 1945-1992
    4.What were the aims and achievements of one or more of the following : Pope John Paul II ; Mikhail Gorachev ; Jean Monnet .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Bubblebeard

honours!
    Thankies ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sophie.clear

Chemistry Examcraft....higher??? any1?
    im desperate??....thanks:):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 KEV_FINAN

BUSINESS EXAMCRAFT HL PAPERS???

any luck with dis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DawsonDaGreat

Maths paper 1 HL??? please i have examcraft enlgish paper 1 and 2 and French examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

yourmother wrote: »
    Okay I know that biology is dotted throughout the thread and I have looked before anyone says something! :p But what I'm looking for is some-one who can give it in more detail, like instead of saying
    enzymes is up
    expand a bit more! So if anyone has sat the paper, the one with
    the experiment on the pulse rate and the DNA
    can they please post some more detail on the questions! Thank you :)

Anybody!? If we all just put up what we knew instead of trying to swap things and with-holding papers for other papers this thread would be more effective yano!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭-boris

What I know so far:

Irish:
    Q1P1 Q on crime and Q on young people, Poems: Jack, Gealt, Faoiseam, Níl Aon Ní, Úirchill an Chreagáin, An t-oilean, Prós: 20 Blian Ag Fás, Cearrbhach, an triail ques on fimíniocht and easpa chríostacht.

Hi gemxpink,

Is this the examcraft or Deb paper?Im looking gor the examcraft one.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Give me a shout if i can help you with anything in return regards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LordGaga

Hey,

Does anyone have any information on the Physics HL DEB Paper...Ive searched and searched and searched - ready to crack up at this point! I know that joules law and boyles law are coming up in the experiments..

Could anyone email me the actual paper? If not, anything will do :)

Thanks.

-boris wrote: »
    What I know so far:

Irish:
    Q1P1 Q on crime and Q on young people, Poems: Jack, Gealt, Faoiseam, Níl Aon Ní, Úirchill an Chreagáin, An t-oilean, Prós: 20 Blian Ag Fás, Cearrbhach, an triail ques on fimíniocht and easpa chríostacht.

Hi gemxpink,

Is this the examcraft or Deb paper?Im looking gor the examcraft one.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Give me a shout if i can help you with anything in return regards

Thats DEB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Emma1992

Got business higher level examcraft paper today.. Whoever can tell me what was on maths paper 2 ordinary level in PM i will tell you what was on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cleirigh06

DEB HL HISTORY
    Sovereignty and Partition :
    1.What was importance of the Eucharistic Congress, 1932,for government and society of the Irish Free State.
    2.How did World War II affect Belfast and what impact did this experience have on partition
    3.How did W.T. Cosgrave and his Cumann na nGaedhael governments establish and consolidate democracy in the Irish Free State 1923-1932
    4. How did ANglo-Irish relations develop during period, 1932-1945?

Dictatorship and Democracy ;
    1. Why did Stalin set up show trials in Russia and what were their consequence?
    2. What impact did World War II have on society and economy in Britain and/or Germany?
    3.Why was Benito Mussolini able to come to power in Italy during 1920s and how successfully did he consolidate his grip on power prior to World War II?
    4.How was radio and cinema used both socially and politically during period, 1920-1945?

US and the World;
    1.Why did Lyndon Johnson escalate the war in Vietnam and what were the consequences in the United States ?
    2.What were the main sources behind the economic boom in America Society?
    3.How did youth and "counter-culture" clash with America society during the period, 1945-1989
    4.During the period, 195-1989, what changes took place in one or more of the following:mass higher education:advances in military technology: developments in information technology?

documents questions are about sunningdale agreement and last one for 40 points is -> Why did Sunningdale Agreement and the subsequent power-sharing executive ultimately fail.

Division and realignment in Europe 1945-1992 .
    1.Why was there an uprising in Hungary in 1956 and to hat extent was it a success?
    2.During the period 1945-1973 what were the main challenges facing communist economies and what attempts were made to solve them ?
    3.How did literature develop as a means of social criticism, in both East and West during the period 1945-1992
    4.What were the aims and achievements of one or more of the following : Pope John Paul II ; Mikhail Gorachev ; Jean Monnet .
    Thank you so so so much!!
    Can you plss tell me what came up on social and political reform (Ireland 1870-1914) And
    Nation states and international tensions (Europe)
    Your a legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fireandthethud

ANYONE DEB OL IRISH PAPER 2?

POEMS AND STORY QUESTIONS?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭orlabobs

Hey does anyone have the geography mock? not DEB.... I know it has Spoiler:
    Characteristics of a Biome
    on it so if anyone did that paper id appreciate any help
    and the Ag Science mock.... i dont know what one it is we're getting so any help will b appreciated..... please and thanks.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ash245

yourmother wrote: »
    Anybody!? If we all just put up what we knew instead of trying to swap things and with-holding papers for other papers this thread would be more effective yano!

I second this...please??Biology Examcraft Higher Level??

Hey,

Does anyone have any information on the Physics HL DEB Paper...Ive searched and searched and searched - ready to crack up at this point! I know that joules law and boyles law are coming up in the experiments..

Could anyone email me the actual paper? If not, anything will do

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 super squirrel!

Examcraft business HL
    Short questions on
    memorandum of association and articles of association
    Break even point and margin of safety
    Chairperson and secretary's duties for a meeting
    On what grounds can someone be unfairly dismissed
    Draw a functional structure for a business

ABQ
    (a) Entrepreneur skills/characteristics
    (b) Sources of finance used in abq and advantages
    (c) Managerial skills

People in bus q
    Co-op relationship between to parties in a business
    Labour relations court and commissioner
    What ways can a contract be legally terminated

Management Q
    Calculating net income after tax
    What way can introducing ict effect business personel and costs

Business in action:
    Internal and external sources of business ideas
    Business plan

Business in action q 2
    what is the Marketing mix
    What 2 promotional styles would you use if marketing a product

I cant remember all of the short q's or the other part of the 2nd bus in action q.

The other Management q had something about organising as an important management skill i think... Also had writing up the minutes and agenda of a meeting.

Thats what I can remember. Hope it helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 All That Jazz

Anybody else think Deb Maths paper 2 was a horrible paper? :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Lauraste

anyone have business higher deb?

The An Triail question was on fimíneacht (hypocracy) and then the second question was a choice of two out of three on the main character, the ending of the drama, or the development of the plot.

Pass poems: the choice was between faoiseamh a gheobhadsa and gealt
    faoiseamh questions: (answer both)
    - leirionn an file mhishuaimhneas go soiléir sa dán
    - dean cur síos ar an íomha is mó

Gealt:(answer both)
    - féith an ghrinn le fail sa dán agus feithna tragóide le fail ann freisin
    - cur síos ar dha cheann:
    codarsanacht
    iomhanna
    deiradh an dáin
    mothuchain

Jack: (compulsory)(answer one question)
    - príomhtheama
    - mothuchain in treise

Honours Poems: choice between an Toilean and Uirchill an chreagain

Stair na gaeilge:
    - Dha cheann: na gluaiseanna, scríobhnoirí gaeilge lovain, tain bo cuailgne, ogham
    - Dha cheann: comhdail naisiunta na gaeilge, gael lin, irisí na gaelige, logainmneacha
    - Canúintí na gaeilge
    - An fhiannaiocht
    - An Aisling Pholaitiuil

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

LordGaga wrote: »
    Hey,

Could anyone email me the actual paper? If not, anything will do

Thanks.
    Can't remember it all but Specific Latent heat of Vaopurisation, Boyles law and Joules law were the experiments I answered.

Of Section B I can remember,A section on Refraction, a section on Static Electricity, q11 was on Spectrum emission and 12 was on resistance, Co-planer forces and thermionic qualities.

Q1 was momentum..the experiment with the two objects and the ticker tape..
    Q2 was light..snells law and refraction,, (you need to give another example of an experiment which determines the refractive index of a glass block and include the formula)
    Q3 was the fundamental frequency of a string
    Q4 was electrical resistance
    Q5 was the answer 8 different little questions one
    Q6 was scalars and vectors and acceleration
    Q7 explaining resonance and the doppler effect
    Q8 radioactive decay
    Q9 resistance and capacitance
    Q10 cockroft and waltons particle accelerator or the function of an induction coil
    Q11 was heat capacity and explaining the difference between heat and tempreature
    Q12 part A was on pressure, part B was on dispersion and total internal reflection, part C was on the photoelectric effect and part D was on electromagnetic induction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭-boris

The An Triail question was on fimíneacht (hypocracy) and then the second question was a choice of two out of three on the main character, the ending of the drama, or the development of the plot.

codarsanacht
    iomhanna
    deiradh an dáin
    mothuchain

- príomhtheama
    - mothuchain in treise

Stair na gaeilge:
    - Dha cheann: na gluaiseanna, scríobhnoirí gaeilge lovain, tain bo cuailgne, ogham
    - Dha cheann: comhdail naisiunta na gaeilge, gael lin, irisí na gaelige, logainmneacha
    - Canúintí na gaeilge
    - An fhiannaiocht
    - An Aisling Pholaitiuil

Is this examcraft hl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fireandthethud

codarsanacht
    iomhanna
    deiradh an dáin
    mothuchain

- príomhtheama
    - mothuchain in treise

Stair na gaeilge:
    - Canúintí na gaeilge
    - An fhiannaiocht
    - An Aisling Pholaitiuil

are the ordinary poems DEB?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Daisyxx

French HL examcraft anyone? I have English HL DEB paper one if anyone needs it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ..xx..

hey..does anyone have ol deb maths paper two that they could send to me please??had paper one today,it wasn't great at all:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ninjaface

can someone PLEASE email me french examcraft ? ANYTHING

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Had my first experience with the Munster Examining board papers today: total sh1te. It was for geography and the never supplied any ariel photographs so there were a few questions you couldn't answer. Then in one of the short questions they wanted you to name something and then gave us a grid reference which wasn't even on the damn OS map! Less than ten minutes in and I was ready to tear the stupid thing up...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement