Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lauriew

Hello, does anyone have paper one of higher level maths? i have it tomorrow and am seriously screwed... I dont know if its DB or Examcraft but either would be appreciated even to try narrow it down a bit!

Ive got HL: Eng, Chem, Construction so far if anyone needs those?!

Thanks, and hopefully this works! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Dissapear

LordGaga wrote: »
    Has allhonours.ie crashed for anyone else ?!
    This is a disaster! :eek:

yeah.. cant get on to it at all..! :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Babezz.

Anyone has the full papers for these:

Geography

Physics

Chemistry

all higher and examcraft?

PM please, would really appreciate if u could help out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 krodman

Biology HL Examcraft
    Short ques= Mitosis (check ques on 2007 paper), Respiration, Ecology, plant structure, food/digestive system.

Experiments= DNA from onion cell... Know why u done each step, pulse/breathing rate, demonstrate osmosis.

Long Questions= Ecology (abiotic factors, Biotic factors, adaptations)
    Genetics (Cross between male and female... colour blindness.. female is carrier... DNA profiling)
    Others involve Sexual Reproduction in plants and humans (male)
    Production of ethanol, heat effect on enzyme activity.
    Write about 3 of these= benefits of breastfeeding, ATP, Pollution.
    Bacteria and immoblized enzymes... also DNA and RNA comes up..

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Daisyxx

ESSAYS
    THINGS THAT AROUSE YOUR ENTHUSIASM
    SPEECH PERSUADING AN AUDIENCE THAT BEAUTY CONTESTS ARE DEMEANIBG TO WOMEN, A MODERN DAY CINDERELLA, THE TRIUMPH OF HUMAN SPIRIT, ARTICLE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE GIVING ADVICE ABOUT HOW TO DEAL WITH PARENTAL PRESSURE, PERSUASIVE ARTICLE WARNING PEOPLE OF THE DANGERS OF BEING OVERLY COMPETITIVE, SHORT STORY ON ONE IMAGE FROM TEXT 3

QUESTION B: DIARY OF A HOMELESS PERSON, REPORT ON THE CONSPICUOUS EFFORT MADE BY LADIES ON LADIES DAY TO ATTRACT JUDGES, LETTER TO JUDGING PANEL RECOMMENDING ONE OF THE IMAGES FOR AN AWARD CATEGORY OF YOUR CHOICE

Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 gossipgirl101

krodman wrote: »
    Biology HL Examcraft
    Short ques= Mitosis (check ques on 2007 paper), Respiration, Ecology, plant structure, food/digestive system.

Experiments= DNA from onion cell... Know why u done each step, pulse/breathing rate, demonstrate osmosis.

Long Questions= Ecology (abiotic factors, Biotic factors, adaptations)
    Genetics (Cross between male and female... colour blindness.. female is carrier... DNA profiling)
    Others involve Sexual Reproduction in plants and humans (male)
    Production of ethanol, heat effect on enzyme activity.
    Write about 3 of these= benefits of breastfeeding, ATP, Pollution.
    Bacteria and immoblized enzymes... also DNA and RNA comes up..

Hope this helps!

Thanks for that! :) what were the q's on
    respiration
    in short q's??

• Registered Users Posts: 24 xRosiiex

I had my OL irish listening today and it didn't have a tick and im not sure about a barcode. Does anyone know if it was DEB or Examcraft?
    It was blue if that helps?

Also can each school have a mixture of DEB papers and examcraft papers or will it just be one of them?
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

Hello....
    Just wondering does anyone have examcraft geograhy higher level??
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Filth wizzard

gemxpink wrote: »
    DEB HL HISTORY
    Sovereignty and Partition :
    1.What was importance of the Eucharistic Congress, 1932,for government and society of the Irish Free State.
    2.How did World War II affect Belfast and what impact did this experience have on partition
    3.How did W.T. Cosgrave and his Cumann na nGaedhael governments establish and consolidate democracy in the Irish Free State 1923-1932
    4. How did ANglo-Irish relations develop during period, 1932-1945?

Dictatorship and Democracy ;
    1. Why did Stalin set up show trials in Russia and what were their consequence?
    2. What impact did World War II have on society and economy in Britain and/or Germany?
    3.Why was Benito Mussolini able to come to power in Italy during 1920s and how successfully did he consolidate his grip on power prior to World War II?
    4.How was radio and cinema used both socially and politically during period, 1920-1945?

US and the World;
    1.Why did Lyndon Johnson escalate the war in Vietnam and what were the consequences in the United States ?
    2.What were the main sources behind the economic boom in America Society?
    3.How did youth and "counter-culture" clash with America society during the period, 1945-1989
    4.During the period, 195-1989, what changes took place in one or more of the following:mass higher education:advances in military technology: developments in information technology?

documents questions are about sunningdale agreement and last one for 40 points is -> Why did Sunningdale Agreement and the subsequent power-sharing executive ultimately fail.

Division and realignment in Europe 1945-1992 .
    1.Why was there an uprising in Hungary in 1956 and to hat extent was it a success?
    2.During the period 1945-1973 what were the main challenges facing communist economies and what attempts were made to solve them ?
    3.How did literature develop as a means of social criticism, in both East and West during the period 1945-1992
    4.What were the aims and achievements of one or more of the following : Pope John Paul II ; Mikhail Gorachev ; Jean Monnet .

I knowthis is the DEB, but is there even a examcraft hitory mock? btw thank you for this you are nw my favourite person ever

• Registered Users Posts: 10 krodman

Thanks for that! :) what were the q's on
    respiration
    in short q's??
    `

You had to
    give the equation for it, say where respiration occurs, Know wat happens in glycolisis when oxygen is present and when its not... On ques asks wat stage is afta glycolisis

Thats all i can rem!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 gossipgirl101

krodman wrote: »
    `

You had to
    give the equation for it, say where respiration occurs, Know wat happens in glycolisis when oxygen is present and when its not... On ques asks wat stage is afta glycolisis

Thats all i can rem!

Cool! Thanks a mil!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 babess

anybodi with english paper 1 higher
    or maths paper 1 ordinary.. both 2mrw
    please.. :(
    x

Someone must have french hl examcraft?????Pleeeeeeze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 R0B0T_R0CK

Dissapear wrote: »
    hey do you know anything more on the art hostory? :) would help alot

emmm... in the gallery q you have to talk about the lighting and stuff of the actual exhibition and name two pieces you like and why, suggest how youd present those 2 differently (2 ways) if you were to display 2 in your local gallery or something.....

uhhh.... know what kind of metholithic people built newgrange (i dont know what they mean by that, surely theres 1 - METHOLITHIC lol) describe the patterns surrounding it..

theres a q on gaugain...

in the book of kells q you have to be able to talk about the page of the temptation of christ i think, or else a different page, and 1 or 2 pages of the book of durrow..

thats all i can remember.....

ALL papers are DEB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Filth wizzard

they collected mine up but i remember you had to write a speech on the
    importance of giving respect or the benefits of jogging - two of the comprehension B parts. go over the writing techniques cause they ask you about naming and commenting on 4

i cant remember the essays atm but il try find out and post them!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 michaelD1725

Had my first experience with the Munster Examining board papers today: total sh1te. It was for geography and the never supplied any ariel photographs so there were a few questions you couldn't answer. Then in one of the short questions they wanted you to name something and then gave us a grid reference which wasn't even on the damn OS map! Less than ten minutes in and I was ready to tear the stupid thing up...

wow thats insane i would have walked out the pure messed up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DawsonDaGreat

i think nearly every school is not doing MEB as they just like the two originals nd MEB doesnt have a reputation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ammmmmmmm???

If any one has the higher level biology Deb or examcraft
    I have chem deb and some examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 iamgod

can anybody send me HL DEB physics please
    iv got maths p1, construction studies and eng paper 1 all hl all deb

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

Who had
    Madhic Danin san ollscoil agus sa Cheardscoil
    on there irish HL paper, my teacher more or less told us it was on, so I wanna know which..please!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

i think nearly every school is not doing MEB as they just like the two originals nd MEB doesnt have a reputation
    Yeah the only reason we got MEB is because there's three geography classes in our year and our mocks were on at different times during the week. So to stop one class telling another what was coming up, they went with a different company for each. Just bad luck our class got landed with MEB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lootertooter

I have geog maths paper 1 eng chem lcvp and religion but am in urgent need of EXAMCRAFT maths Paper 2....anyone wana help? r maybe even do some tradin? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Dissapear

R0B0T_R0CK wrote: »
    emmm... in the gallery q you have to talk about the lighting and stuff of the actual exhibition and name two pieces you like and why, suggest how youd present those 2 differently (2 ways) if you were to display 2 in your local gallery or something.....

uhhh.... know what kind of metholithic people built newgrange (i dont know what they mean by that, surely theres 1 - METHOLITHIC lol) describe the patterns surrounding it..

theres a q on gaugain...

in the book of kells q you have to be able to talk about the page of the temptation of christ i think, or else a different page, and 1 or 2 pages of the book of durrow..

thats all i can remember.....

ALL papers are DEB

Thanks alot!:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

Daisyxx wrote: »
    Someone must have french hl examcraft?????Pleeeeeeze

Yarr..
    Is that the one with Jennifer Aniston on the tape? If so I can tell you about it

sisco wrote: »
    Hello....
    Just wondering does anyone have examcraft geograhy higher level??
    thanks[
    have you got maths hl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DawsonDaGreat

some 1 must have DEB physics any body able 2 hook me up i have plenty of other papers maths english history geography art history home ec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 FuzzyLilLlama

I Have Done All My Exams Bar French So if anyOne Has Ol French I Can Swap

yourmother wrote: »
    Yarr..
    Is that the one with Jennifer Aniston on the tape? If so I can tell you about it
    ya thats it....if you please give me the essay type questions and that will be grand,cheers

some 1 must have DEB physics any body able 2 hook me up i have plenty of other papers maths english history geography art history home ec

Do you have maths higher level examcraft paper two?
    the physics students do exam on thurs i could ask them wats on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 ThePower180

iamgod wrote: »
    can anybody send me HL DEB physics please
    iv got maths p1, construction studies and eng paper 1 all hl all deb

What drawing was on the Construction??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement