Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 catlyd

Can anybody please tell me the question that came up on Dancing at lughnasa in the single text for higher level examcraft english!!

:( Please help, i'm desperate now!!
    I have my comparative learned off by heart and my poetry, i just need the single text for examcraft!!!!!!!!!!!

I can give help with ordinary level maths examcraft, business HL, french ordinary level and irish hl in exchange :)

I have the eng paper 2 test tomorrow....... HELP

xxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 14,692 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Anyone know anything that came up in Higher Level Construction, DEB or Examcradt, whichever will do??
    What drawings??
    Planning Permission??
    U Value
    etc..
    In return I can give you OL Maths Paper 1 and 2 Examcraft
    Art History DEB
    English Paper 1 and 2 DEB

Thanks a bunch

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pp_me

Hey Guys,
    Need some help with geography please
    what are the four headings and what would i talk about for
    how humans alter the charticteristcs of a biome?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ddaanniieellee

does anyone know what proof is coming up for maths paper 2 OL !!NT SURE IF ITS EXAMCRAFT OR DEB so either would be great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11help pleas:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tara6992

Can someone please send me the geog mock deb or examcraft it would be much apprechiated I have Irish paper two OL examcraft

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Dissapear

Anyone know anything that came up in Higher Level Construction, DEB or Examcradt, whichever will do??
    What drawings??
    Planning Permission??
    U Value
    etc..
    Art History DEB

Thanks a bunch

hey.. our construction paper was made by the teacher but he said it was very similar to the DEB paper..
    it had
    junction between suspended timber floor and a solid concrete floor
    external door
    chimney
    u value
    window (casement window)
    roof/attic conversion
    site safety
    oil fired central heating hot water system and fire restriction

hope that helps... could you share the art history paper please??:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mairead192

HEY does any one please have the ol irish debs paper 2?? iv both english papers and both hl maths papers DEBs!!! please!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

I had Higher Level IRISH Paper I today and I am trying to figure out what company it was (Examcraft, DEB, or other) if anyone has already done it so that I can look up for Paper II tomorrow!

Can someone please try and identify which one it was:
    • Comprehension 1 was about
      the Flu/Influenza
    • Comprehension 2 was
      an autobiography/diary of some poor Colombian fella I think
      !
      (I also think the essay was on "
      trialacha agus triobloidí an duine óige"
      whatever that means or at least something like that if that helps you identify it for me! Cheers ;))

So is it DEB or EXAMCARFT
    Thanks

DEB, had it today too

Ya, it was defo DEB because I had examcraft and those were not on it!!

Does anybody out there have the examcraft english paper 2 paper???? :confused:

xxx

• Advertisement

catlyd wrote: »
    Can anybody please tell me the question that came up on Dancing at lughnasa in the single text for higher level examcraft english!!

:( Please help, i'm desperate now!!
    I have my comparative learned off by heart and my poetry, i just need the single text for examcraft!!!!!!!!!!!

I can give help with ordinary level maths examcraft, business HL, french ordinary level and irish hl in exchange :)

I have the eng paper 2 test tomorrow....... HELP

xxxxxx
    sorry i dont no what the single text was we did lear but can u please tell me what proof came up in maths ordinary level!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 iamgod

What drawings??
    Planning Permission??
    U Value
    etc..
    Art History DEB

Thanks a bunch
    Q1 drawing of the window
    know safety chapter q2 -erecting scaffold, open stairwell with no stairs, and tiling roof, dangers and safety measures to be taken
    3 stratagies to promote safe work

Q4 u-value question doesn't ask to work out cost asks to compare u values be careful with part b

Q8 concrete. explain five of the followin terms
    aggregates batching water cement ration slump test placing compacting curing
    B two ways steel is included in manufacture of concrete lintels

Q9 sound isulation know the four principles, improve the sound inssulation of a stud partiton and two methods to enhance acoustic properties these are the questions i done deb hl

sorry i dont no what the single text was we did lear but can u please tell me what proof came up in maths ordinary level!!
    Which question is that in?? the proof??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Laura Jane

I had irish OL paper one today and it had
    a comprehension on Angelina Jolie!!:)
    Does anyone no what company paper that is??:confused:

Which question is that in?? the proof??

its in paper 2 question4 !!!! ordinary level

thanks xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 siggins

i need sum serious help.. wats cumin up in ag science.. hav it tmo

4b
    Prove that if three parallel lines make intercepts of equal length on a transversal, then they will also make intercepts of equal length on any other transversal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mairead192

Laura Jane wrote: »
    I had irish OL paper one today and it had a comprehension on Angelina Jolie!!:) Does anyone no what company paper that is??:confused:
    its deb! i ad d same taday :D

mairead192 wrote: »
    its deb! i ad d same one taday :D
    in the deb paper one for q1 were u asked to write something as a fraction and it envolved litres

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lootertooter

PLEASE has anyone got the examcraft maths paper 2!!!! HIgher Level :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Laura Jane

mairead192 wrote: »
    its deb! i ad d same taday :D
    Thanks i was thinking it was but others said others were deb on previous posts!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ClassicCiars

BIOLOGY HL DEB
    Short Qs. Bio Molecules , lipids and proteins and vitamens + trace elements in diet + where salt is found in food

the synapse and what happens at the synaptic cleff , importance of meylin sheath , what is contained in grey and white matter

the electron transpor systems what happens in each , where they take place , what rod nadph plays in dark stage

something about monera and bacteria (i havnt done that chapter sorry)

diffusion and osmosis

and thats all i can remember from that section

the experiments
    heat on enzyme activity , draw a diagram of the apperatus and then they give you a result and like a graph and you have to fill it in and they ask some easy questions bout it like what happens at sixty degrees ect the IAA experiment (growth regulaters) again very straight forward questions about like how you kept the organism in contact with the regulator and what control you used , the leaf yeast experiment i didnt do that question so i dont know what the questions are like

long questions
    q10 the genetics question is normally my easy question i look forward to doing but there genetic cross is not put accross in a way that is easily understood they dont tell you what your crossing anything with or what the 2nd allels are its really weird but both mendels laws come up there too and thena question on the making of amino acids in the RNA with the start stop coding thing you know what im talking bout , em 11 . THE NEPHRON !! draw it and explain how it makes urine then like other excretionary organs and what they get rid of , 12 ecology capture recapture method know the formula for working out the number og organisms and the difference between quantitative and qualitative sureys draw a pyramid of numbers and study a graph and answer questions on who is predator/prey and why , 13 plant reproduction (havnt done the chapter ) 14 a. the membrane ,prokaryotic eukaryotic b.didnt do c is all about the roles of adp , atp nadph , nadp+ and what they sand for and what there used in . 15 a the human reproduction system (havnt done it yet) . b questions on the circulatory system like blood diastole ect and the pace maker and av node .c .is about xylem and phloem and the COHESION TENSION MODEL the name i just could not remeber for the life of me today i knew ow to describe it but i just couldnt say what it was called and then draw a diagram of one of the above mentioned tissues

4b
    Prove that if three parallel lines make intercepts of equal length on a transversal, then they will also make intercepts of equal length on any other transversal.
    for ur paper 1 wer uasked on q1 to exprss something as a fraction !!it envolved litres???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 lulz4success

Any examcraft Geography hl or maths paper 2 hl information floating around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 iamgod

What drawing was on the Construction??
    the window

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lorainne

Can anyone help me?:(
    HL Music tomorrow, I know
    Mozart
    is the 25 mark question, but does anyone have any tips bout it?

Nope, our paper had nothing about litres x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lorainne

Can somebody help me?:mad:
    HL Music Exam tomorrow, I know
    Mozart
    is the higher level question, but anybody got any tips? And
    Dance Music, Influence of Irish music on Music of N.America
    are up in Irish Music, as is the
    Ceili band
    .. Anybody have anything else? What was the listening like?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 michaelD1725

anyone got the french pass exams papers??:D:D:D

(examcraft)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Cat_10

Does anybody out there have the examcraft english paper 2 paper???? :confused:

xxx

did you manage to get it? I have it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement