Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Babezz.

has anyone higher level examcraft geography or physics(actual paper) or higher level chemistry? :)

would really appreciate ur help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 JohnBrian

a friend of mine whats it too! Lol
    I'v been looking for it the past few days nobody will post it:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 deanmccarron

Daisyxx wrote: »
    lig sin i gcathu is compulsory-discuss the picture we get of the life of a college student or talkabout the importance of 2 of these; an puca, an Mns.de balca, an sparanai
    For fiche bliain: write about way of life of the two young people for an trail: dicuss life in the 6os(i think thats what it means) or discuss 2 of;Maili,bean ui chinsealaigh,liam o cathasaigh or saeanin an mhothair Nil aon ni:discuss the nature thats in the poem or dicuss 2 of: dain,codarsnacht, loganimneacha,athra.Jack:(i)discuss the feelings in the poem and (ii) write about the importance of 2: suiomh, friotal or iomhana or the greann in gealt and the comparison the file makes in the poem An chead drama:the main theme, explain a quote and what sort of a person is the poet
    hope this helps what exams have you done so far?:)

Daisy i completely and utterly love you!!!!!!! thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!

I know its not much help but I have English 1 and 2, Maths 1, Irish 1, Physics all examcraft all higher level and will have maths 2 and irish 2 tomorrow so i will scan the papers and send them if anyone wants them?? don't have physics on hand though sorry :( have the others though apart from maths nd irish 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Michelle993

Home Economics examcraft?
    Anyone know whats coming up? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Claire92

niamh39 wrote: »
    you highlight them as if you were going to copy and paste it... :Dxx

Thanks X:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

Anyone got Biology EXAMCRAFT higher level questions in detail? Or a good bit of detail please!

I have Ordinary Maths P1 (The company with the barcode on the left), Home Ec-HL, French- HL and English -HL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Lauraste

yourmother wrote: »
    Anyone got Biology EXAMCRAFT higher level questions in detail? Or a good bit of detail please!

I have Ordinary Maths P1 (The company with the barcode on the left), Home Ec-HL, French- HL and English -HL

anyone gt higher business? not sure wat company..probs deb?
    i have eng maths irish french home ec

:)

I did it today, will swap for some details on Home ec?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Lauraste

anyone gt higher business? not sure wat company..probs deb?
    i have eng maths irish french home ec

Yes!! I will PM you :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Alice10

Will someone send me Irish paper 2 HL DEB please??

or at least tell me the exact questions on the 2 honours poems?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nerdmuch

I did Home EC HL examcraft today! :)
    will swap for info on HL biology if u hav it??? did u do examcraft or DEB in biology??:)

nerdmuch wrote: »
    I did Home EC HL examcraft today! :)
    will swap for info on HL biology if u hav it??? did u do examcraft or DEB in biology??:)

Sure, I did Examcraft.:]

Anyone have any info on French examcraft OL???:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sophie.clear

any1 have higher french examcraft???
    please!!!:):):)

Sure, I did Examcraft.:]

could u give me some info on it thatwould be great!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Has anyone got it? Im sitting it tomorrow and I have also got french. It would be a huge help if i knew what the elective questions were for elective 3 or at least what they were definitely based on. If anyone has it can they email it to me??? grainne-smith@hotmail.com. I have maths deb paper 2 for OL if anyone whats me to email it to them. Please help with HOME EC!

Hey! i don't actually have the home ec paper because my school doesn't let us keep them but.....

Short questions:
    classes of vegetables and examples, examples of how to slow down or stop enzymic spoilage in food, contaminants in food and causes, difference between annuity and endowment mortgage,

Q1.
    Milk, two types of processing milk, value in the irish diet, vitamin c (properties and uses)

Other Q's:
    There was something in there on mortgage interest rates and housing finance and stuff like that
    The family, the role of old people in the family, how old people can maintain ecomonic, physical and social independence

Social Elective:
    poverty, work (work ethic and good qualities in an employee) education (early start)
    There was something on food labelling in there as well but i can't remember where
    There was no microbiology in the long questions or anything from that section in the middle of the lifelines book

Sorry i can't remember much else, it was a week ago! haha
    Hope it helps!! :D

Just sent you a PM there

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

Which Irish HL paper had
    questions on A girl going travelling, and a boy who wanted to do Sport
    I wanna know, and how was the rest of the paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Anniebell13

Hey does anyone have any info on either of the Bio HL papers though it will prob be DEB?
    Thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 greycrow

anyone got higher geog paper?what long q's came up?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Squaids4life

JohnBrian wrote: »
    Can somebody pleaseeee post up the the ol history deb i realy need
    i also need this

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CreamCrackers

Just sent you a PM there

thats wicked!!! Thanks!! Better make a start on home ec!! x

Home Ec examcraft HL
    there was a compulsory question on protein. You need to know the secondary and tertiary structure. There was a social studies question about childcare where u had to compare 2 types of childcare. U had to say the parents reasons for choosing childcare. There was a long question on coeliacs where u had to write a 1 day menu, outline the process of making flour and 4 dietry guideines that a coeliac should follow. There was a question there about the domestic violece act 1996.
    Thats all i can remember on the long Q's sorry.
    As for the short Q's...u have to name a the irridation symbol and say to disadvantages of irridation. Say what APR and HAACP stand for....;)
    hope this helps :D

will trade more for Biology HL Deb or examcraft

Just sent you a PM there
    Thanks. :]
    Did you get my notes on bio, lol? If not I'll resend/:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dudeathon100

Caron wrote: »
    my e-mail is: <email snipped>

wud b so great f u cud send th paper (deb physics higher level) 2 me!!!

Mod note: Please don't post your email on a public boards, use PMs if you must.

And what did I say a few posts up about txtspit? :rolleyes:
    Will you please post the physics hl deb paper up please!!Thank you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Will you please post the physics hl deb paper up please!!Thank you!!

It was already put up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 megstak

Can someone post ordinary level irish spoilers please!:):confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dudeathon100

Geog HL Deb:
    two economic activities in an eu member state, primary activities in a sub continent, economic elective was deforestation,desertification and global warming,plate tectonics,mining and quarrying,human influence on rivers/sea,the burren for limestone feature,development of granite in a batholith!...

thats all i could think of off the top of my head!

• Advertisement

nerdmuch wrote: »
    Home Ec examcraft HL
    there was a compulsory question on protein. You need to know the secondary and tertiary structure. There was a social studies question about childcare where u had to compare 2 types of childcare. U had to say the parents reasons for choosing childcare. There was a long question on coeliacs where u had to write a 1 day menu, outline the process of making flour and 4 dietry guideines that a coeliac should follow. There was a question there about the domestic violece act 1996.
    Thats all i can remember on the long Q's sorry.
    As for the short Q's...u have to name a the irridation symbol and say to disadvantages of irridation. Say what APR and HAACP stand for....;)
    hope this helps :D

will trade more for Biology HL Deb or examcraft
    Sent you a PM there. :]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement