Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 blurrrrrrrrrrrr

aaaaahhhhh wrote: »
    yuo but havent got the actual paper on me the poems are
    jack or faoiseamh a gheobhadsa, and gealt is d one you have to do
    the pros are
    in part a you do either fiche blian ag fas or cearrbhach mac caba and in part b its lig sinn i gcathu/ la bui bealtaine/ clare sa speir/ an bhean og

hope that helps..you dont have chemistry by any chance do ya??

Yay Thank you peoples :):D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Laura Jane

Welcomes ! Ive got it tomorrow :'(
    Me too i really hope thats it!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭babyt1

geog examcraft my last exam hl please help me !!!!!! ill give english irish maths home ec bio french!pm me with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sarahisconfused

I think
    poverty, work and education are coming up and I heard that poverty is compulsory
    but Im not 100% sure on that.

Oh randy will have a field day!

:P

Kate0004 wrote: »
    someone told me this was DEB:( ahhh do you know what is comin up on DEB by any chance i have the exam tomorrow:(

That is DEB i did it today! learn your organic!
    haha 'post on me' saved me a hell of a lot of typing! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 firefly2010

hey!! please help . . ive geography 2mro!!
    has any one done a paper with :
    Folding and faulting,
    isostacy!
    ! they are the only hints we got . . !! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

Anything anything at all will do :p

ooh the desperation here is epic!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64277238&highlight=french#post64277238

you can press the thumbs up button for that!

Laura Jane wrote: »
    I do what will you give me in return??

Don't be like that. This isn't allhonours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 megstak

any one exam craft ol irish .. .. in bad need of them had business today ....
    deb..... business plan ,BEP analyise ,communications , menpower palning, 3 ways of fair dismisal,ways a contract may be broken, labour relations commisioner... marketing concept nd benifits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 aaaaahhhhh

That is DEB i did it today! learn your organic!
    haha 'post on me' saved me a hell of a lot of typing! :P

ok..dunno which companyy we'r gettin but i'v chemistry 2moro:( the only thing we were told is 2 learn bleach..does anyone know if thats defo only on deb..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 blurrrrrrrrrrrr

Kate0004 wrote: »
    could i have chemistry please my exam is tomoro:(?

Pg 91 has a lot on it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭window_licker

English Question:
    does love being a redemptive force come up on DEB and Examcraft? in the king lerar question

• Registered Users Posts: 9 leonak17

Heya everyone i have to admit this is a great site and ye are all great for the tips! im almost finish my mocks soon and i have my worst exam tomorrow! its now 8 o clock ha and i really need some help! does anyone know whats on the deb paper for business higher lever! i have it tomorrow at 9 in the mornin and need to need! please i will give any help with other subjects ye need!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Bubblebeard

English Question:
    does love being a redemptive force come up on DEB and Examcraft? in the king lerar question

DEB! I have it right here on my lap ! :)

can someone tell me if the geog examcraft q on
    biomes is how humans interfers with it or the characteristics

leonak17 wrote: »
    Heya everyone i have to admit this is a great site and ye are all great for the tips! im almost finish my mocks soon and i have my worst exam tomorrow! its now 8 o clock ha and i really need some help! does anyone know whats on the deb paper for business higher lever! i have it tomorrow at 9 in the mornin and need to need! please i will give any help with other subjects ye need!
    have you geog examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭window_licker

Cat_10 wrote: »
    SECTION 1 THE SINGLE TEXT

A. WUTHERING HEIGHTS - Emily Bronte
    (i) Discuss the significance of Nelly Dean's role in the novel Wuthering Heights. Support your answer by suitable reference to the text.
    OR
    (ii) "Love can be seen as both a destructive and positive force in the novel Wuthering Heights:'
    Discuss this view of the novel. Support your answer by suitable reference to the text.
    B. DANCING AT LUGHNASA - Brian Friel
    (i) "In his play Dancing at Lughnasa Brian Friel gives us a revealing insight into many aspects of rural life in 1930s Ireland."
    Discuss this view of the play. Support your points by suitable reference to the text.
    OR
    (ii) "Despite moments of lightheartedness, the play Dancing at Lughnasa leaves the reader with a sense of people leading unfulfilled lives."
    Do you agree with this statement? Support your points by suitable reference to the text

C. KING LEAR - William Shakespeare
    (i) "Love as a redemptive force is a major and memorable Theme in the play King Lear."
    Write a response to this statement, supporting your answer by suitable reference to the text. Textual support may include reference to a particular performance of the play you have seen.
    OR
    "The play King Lear explores the theme of sibling rivalry in a dramatic and interesting way."
    Write a response to this statement. Support your answer by suitable reference to the text. Textual support may include reference to a particular performance of the play you have seen.
    D. THE GRAPES OF WRATH - John Steinbeck
    (i) "In his novel The Grapes of Wrath, Steinbeck gives us a chilling insight into a dark and difficult period in American history."
    Discuss this view of the novel, supporting your answer with the aid of suitable reference to the text.
    OR
    (ii) Write your personal assessment of Tom Joad, outlining the qualities in his character that did or did not appeal to you. Support your answer with the aid of suitable reference to the novel.
    E. THE BLACKWATER LIGHTSHIP - Colm Toibin
    (i) "The theme of love is explored in varied and interesting ways in the novel The Blackwater Lightship."
    Discuss this view of the novel, supporting your answer with the aid of suitable reference to the text.
    OR
    (ii) "In his novel The Blackwater Lightship, Colm Toibin is particularly interested in the significant influence of mothers upon their children."

SECTION II
    THE COMPARATIVE STUDY

THE GENERAL VISION AND VIEWPOINT
    "The vision and viewpoint of a text can be conveyed very effectively in key moments of that text."
    (a) With reference to a key moment in one of your texts, how effectively was the author's vision and viewpoint conveyed?

(b) Compare how key moments in two other texts you have studied in your comparative course helped to convey the author's vision and viewpoint effectively.

OR
    "The author's vision and viewpoint can often be a source of great interest to the reader."
    Compare the texts you have studied in your comparative course in the light of the above statement. Support your comparisons by reference to the texts.

B. LITERARY GENRE
    1. "The skill of an author is nowhere more evident than in his/her creation of a
    convincing and memorable mood or atmosphere. This mood or atmosphere is
    often evident in key moments in the texts."
    (a) Show how this statement applies to one of the texts on your comparative
    course.
    (b) In the light of your answer to part (a) above, compare how the authors created a convincing and memorable mood or atmosphere in key moments in two other texts on your comparative course.
    OR
    2."The use of a distinctive style can make a text particularly enjoyable."
    In the light of the above statement, compare how the distinctive style of the authors helped to make the texts, which you have studied in your comparative course, enjoyable.

B PRESCRIBED POETRY (50 marks)

1. "T. S. Eliot explores themes which are thought-provoking and frequently uses language and imagery which are memorable."
    Do you agree with this assessment of T. S. Eliot? Write a response, supporting your points by reference to the poems you have studied.
    2. "Eavan Boland is a writer who feels strongly about certain issues and writes about them in a clear and effective way."
    Give your response to the poetry of Eavan Boland in the light of this statement. Support your points by reference to the poems you have studied.
    3. "Patrick Kavanagh expresses his themes using language and imagery in a distinctive and imaginative way."
    Do you agree with this assessment of Kavanagh's poetry?' Your answer should focus on both his style and his themes. Support your points by reference to the poems you have studied.
    4. "W. B. Yeats explores themes which are of both personal and universal
    significance and does so in a style which reveals his mastery of his poetic craft."
    To what extent do you agree or disagree with this assessment of Yeats' poetry? Support your points by reference to the poems you have studied.

This is English paper 2 examcraft Higher Level

Hope its usefull!

i think i love u pet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Dissapear

thomas r wrote: »
    has anybody got irish debs ord paper 2 need it desperatelt have a couple of exams ere???????????????
    nd has anybody debs higher leval business:(

These are the questions i did on DEB Irish paper 2...ORDINARY LEVEL
    "Greann" (humour) for An Cearrbhach Mac Caba + describe the character of An Cearrbhach
    Describe Eoin and Clare from "Clare Sa Speir" and say that you liked one and didnt like the other and explain why!
    Then Just be familiar with "Gealt" + "Jack"... The poems are printed on the paper and its fairly easy..

I forgot a few bits but hope that helps:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BrianOSuilleabh

miaowmiaow wrote: »
    Hey aine92,
    The actual titles for DEB essays (which i think you're referring to since you mentioned problems of youth) are:

a)Muinin agus an pholaitaiocht

b)Trialacha agus triobloidi an duine oig

c)Tabhacht an ghra i saol an duine.

Unfortunately i just took a load of random notes and learnt them off...but at least these are the exact wording, i've it beside me. ;)

Is this DEB or Examcraft please? Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 9 leonak17

Danger781 wrote: »
    I've been trolling for German Higher level exam papers to no avail..

I have pretty much everything else I need.

It is very much appreciated, thanks everyone!!

What I need is
    • German Examcraft - HL
    • German DEB - HL
    • Any help on Economics would be very much appreciated - HL
    • Irish - Any company - OL

I can help anyone with questions for the following:
    • Business
    • History
    • English
    • Biology
    • Music

Thanks in advance for anyone who helps. I'll gladly help with anything I have. :)
    heya i see u have business done.....is there any chance u could tell me wats comin up in deb higher level if u have done that.....i can help u with both papers if irish!

• Advertisement

aaaaahhhhh wrote: »
    ok..dunno which companyy we'r gettin but i'v chemistry 2moro:( the only thing we were told is 2 learn
    bleach
    ..does anyone know if thats defo only on deb..?

Yup
    bleach
    is definitely 100% on DEB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Bubblebeard

Hope everyones doing well ! :) Good luck in the rest of mocks <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Julemyster

IronGirl92 wrote: »
    Wondering if anyone could email me examcraft higher level Physics? Pleases, have it tomorrow!

Wouldn't be able to post it up by any chance would ya?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ddaanniieellee

leonak17 wrote: »
    heya i see u have business done.....is there any chance u could tell me wats comin up in deb higher level if u have done that.....i can help u with both papers if irish!
    hey can u tell me whats on bio!!

This is what my friend says is on it (she took it two days before me because mine clash)

ABQ:
    Characteristics/Skills 3 good, 2 bad
    Sources of finance (long term)
    Management skills

Other:
    New technology - effect on personnel and business
    Tax, interest rates on business
    3 conditions for dismissal
    Memorandum
    Articles of Ass.
    B.E.P.
    M.O.S.
    Chairperson
    Secretary
    Balance of payments
    Secondary activities
    Business & household finance & insurance
    Internal & external sources of finance
    Calculate annual pay
    Work ethics
    C.A.P.
    EU commission
    Why change organisation structure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Laura Jane

PHYSICS HL PLEASE!!!:o

Is this DEB or Examcraft please? Thanks a million

DEB

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CreamCrackers

Structure of sugar!!!

If it asks that in home ec is
    that the thing about carbs being based on a single sugar unit????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Killio9

gemxpink when r you doing your business paper?

• Advertisement

Killio9 wrote: »
    gemxpink when r you doing your business paper?

Thursday!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement