Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Noel10

Does anyone have the higher accounting actual paper debs please?needed urgently!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dino Facts!

well 1 paper has a manufacturing and the other has company i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Babezz.

Does anyone have the actual examcraft higher level chemistry paper?

would really appreciate it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭-boris

Anyone know if its possible to get paper 1 from one company and the paper 2 of the same subject from a different company?has it happened to you or anyone you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

-boris wrote: »
    Anyone know if its possible to get paper 1 from one company and the paper 2 of the same subject from a different company?has it happened to you or anyone you know?

not possible

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 needshelpbad

gemxpink wrote: »
    not possible

do you have higher level deb maths?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 kikakk

hey i m doin chemistry HL tomoro..could you pls tell me what is on the paper?
    I have done english and french...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MargaretMcD

Anyone know what's coming up on Medieval history{honours}

and i love these insights into the papers, needed them today though, i failed that maths :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭babyt1

geog examcraft plz hav it tomorro!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Kangagarrett

Anyone got it???:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 JohnBrian

Any one have deb ol geography please thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DearbhaileB

DB10 wrote: »
    Really need some help, I posted papers earlier. In the french tape is DEB
    the one with the woman at the doctors and the 20 percent salary?

Does anyone have French Higher level DEB Qs if so? Please, it would really mean alot...:)

Yup Compulsary question
    I can't remember the first one but the b choice is: How important you think family is.
    then there was a choice between a diray entry about your parents saying Tous are moving to a new coutry or a formal letter to a french school enquiring bout a course.
    Then there was a choice between a question about poverty in the world( which is handy enouigh cos one of the reading comps was about poverty) or else an opinion question about animals being you're friend or foe.
    Finally the last questions were 2 opinion q's about mobile phones or a q. about reading being important.

Hope it helps :]

Anyone know whats coming up on the art histroy HL examcraft paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 needshelpbad

Yup Compulsary question
    I can't remember the first one but the b choice is: How important you think family is.
    then there was a choice between a diray entry about your parents saying Tous are moving to a new coutry or a formal letter to a french school enquiring bout a course.
    Then there was a choice between a question about poverty in the world( which is handy enouigh cos one of the reading comps was about poverty) or else an opinion question about animals being you're friend or foe.
    Finally the last questions were 2 opinion q's about mobile phones or a q. about reading being important.

i think the whole thing is on page 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭IronGirl92

kikakk wrote: »

Do you know which company you're getting? I've the one with just the barcode on the top left corner, whichever one that is :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 zoey101

hey does anyone know what opinion piece is coming up for spanish HL deb or examcraft?? i would really really appreciate it!
    iv done maths paper 1 and 2 deb HL history HL deb english 1 and 2 hL DEB irish HL 1 and 2 DEB and biology HL DEB!
    :D Thank You!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 michaelD1725

i have geography examcraft higher level just PM me

i need help wit english paper 2 examcraft pass
    and bussiness examcraft higher level can anyone help me???:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 la musica

Danger781 wrote: »
    I've been trolling for German Higher level exam papers to no avail..

I have pretty much everything else I need.

It is very much appreciated, thanks everyone!!

What I need is
    • German Examcraft - HL
    • German DEB - HL
    • Any help on Economics would be very much appreciated - HL
    • Irish - Any company - OL

I can help anyone with questions for the following:
    • Business
    • History
    • English
    • Biology
    • Music
    Thanks in advance for anyone who helps. I'll gladly help with anything I have. :)

did you do music DEB HL? can you please help me??? im desperate! thanks a mill!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭IronGirl92

Yup Compulsary question

The choice for the question with
    The animals is if they're friends or food, not foe :rolleyes: Did it today, was a handy question really ^_^ Go me having my oral stuff prepared and being a veggie :p

kikakk wrote: »

What paper?
    Examcraft experiments are
    hardness of a water sample. Know the indicator ect.
    Preparation of ethanoic acid.
    Effect of temperature on a rate of reaction.
    Question 4 was a mixture.
    Q5. definition of electronegativity. explain it's increase as it goes across the table ect. Define radioactitivity & all the stuff bout alpha particles.
    Didn't do question 6.
    Question 7. La chateliers principle. Chem equilibrium. ect.
    Question 8. define acid, base according to bronsted lowry theory.identifying conjugate acid & acid. define ph. ect.
    Question 9. organ chem. know the shapes of molecules. IUPAC name and structures. ect.
    Question 10 sketch graph bout ph curve for titration between HCL & sodium carbonate.
    Finding volume @stp. find mass.
    State charles law. ect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Claire92

zoey101 wrote: »
    hey does anyone know what opinion piece is coming up for spanish HL deb or examcraft?? i would really really appreciate it!
    iv done maths paper 1 and 2 deb HL history HL deb english 1 and 2 hL DEB irish HL 1 and 2 DEB and biology HL DEB!
    :D Thank You!!!!

Hi i dont do spanish but i really need help with HL history thanks x:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 screwed99

zoey101, wat was on hl history plzz??;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 niamh39

Biology HL Examcraft
    Section A:
    1. Digestion [where it occurs], peristalisis, role of ileum, beneficial bacteria in alimentary canal.
    2. Aerobic respiration eqn, know stages of respiration and products.
    3. Mitosis [2007 ppr], know phases and meiosis
    4. Ecology, tropic level, draw pyramid, limitations of pyramid.
    5. Dicotyledonous leaf, know how to label, functions, xylem and phloem and tissue culture
    6. Circulatory system, red blood cells, blood vessels

Section B:
    7. DNA and RNA know the difference, [DNA from plant tissue exp – know steps]
    8. Osmosis [know def.], demonstrate osmosis exp. , know what is a control?
    9. Know what is blood pressure, coronary heart disease and lack of excercise, breathing pulse rate exp.
    Section C:
    10. ECOLOGY: [biosphere, habitat, symbiosis], Population factors [humans and organisms], competition [contest/scramble], predation.
    11. GENETICS AND DNA: genetic engineering, DNA nucleotides, base pairs, DNA profiling, sex linked [colour blindness]
    12. REPRODUCTION: Male reproductive system diagram, know how to label testosterone, functions, plant reproduction [pollination, double fertilisation, carpel]
    13. ENZYMES: metabolism, enzymes, immobilised enzymes, know what specific means, effect of temperature.
    14. EAR
    15. BACTERIA: Know the shapes and names of bacteria, kingdom, antibiotics, production of alcohol; write on 3 of these: ATP, Pollution, Breastfeeding, transpiration stream, theory of natural selection.

Journalistique – young ppl and writing
    Literraire – A couple who have a long distance relationship
    Question obligatoire – A)do you like reading and writing? what is your Passion + B) En 2015 as in life in 2015
    Q2 – Journal entime – you have just finished your leaving cert.
    Formal letter – you are applying for a course in france (a region of your choice – why you chose this place)
    Q3 – P.E for ppl in 6th yr! Importance
    There was a Picture of security cameras saying that they are needed and your reaction to this.
    Q4 alcoholism or economic recession

Could some one please please tell me what is on the ACCOUNTING HL EXAMCRAFT PAPER. i would be eternally grateful!!! :Dxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pn7xjrqy6fhta1

Hi looking for maths paper 2 DEB Higher level please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sophie.clear

pm me dere nd il giv it to ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BrianOSuilleabh

DB10 wrote: »
    Really need some help, I posted papers earlier. In the french tape is DEB
    the one with the woman at the doctors and the 20 percent salary?

Does anyone have French Higher level DEB Qs if so? Please, it would really mean alot...:)

Can you please tell me sum of the answers to the tape! I have it tomorrow and i am actually going to fail! Plz i would realy appriciate it! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sophie.clear

niamh39 wrote: »
    Journalistique – young ppl and writing
    Literraire – A couple who have a long distance relationship
    Question obligatoire – A)do you like reading and writing? what is your Passion + B) En 2015 as in life in 2015
    Q2 – Journal entime – you have just finished your leaving cert.
    Formal letter – you are applying for a course in france (a region of your choice – why you chose this place)
    Q3 – P.E for ppl in 6th yr! Importance
    There was a Picture of security cameras saying that they are needed and your reaction to this.
    Q4 alcoholism or economic recession
    wat paper is dis:):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pn7xjrqy6fhta1

pm me dere nd il giv it to ya!!
    sorry im new to this wat does pm mean

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement