Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 TheTown

Does any know whats on Examcraft Irish Paper 1 - Ordinary? I need it urgent please!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭james998964

Abyone have Ordinary level paper 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 10092

can anyone tell me wat is gonna come up on the ag science or biology or home ec mock papers??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 puppet92

dazco wrote: »
    not sure which one i have, paper one was
    galway races, pursuit of happiness etc.
    what poets and lear question is coming up. asap people. Please!

thats the DEB paper..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tuam

Does anyone have anything on HISTORY??
    Please please please please please! HISTORY:o:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭dazco

puppet92 wrote: »
    thats the DEB paper..

thanks i know which one i'm looking for now and its all up a few pages ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 puppet92

IRISH OL PAPER 1???? DEB

• Registered Users Posts: 37 miaowmiaow

I've had some bad luck concerning irish, especially maidhc dainin...
    I'm pretty sure i'm getting DEB irish papers (i.e the ones with a barcode but NO TICK) and i'd truly appreciate if anybody could help with hints? I have paper 1 tomorrow which i think will be ok, but if anyone knows anything about the qs on A Thig Na Tit Orm, please help! I seem to be one of the few not doing an trial...

Paper 2 info is sorely needed! Please? Anybody? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Irish Paper 1 OL Examcraft anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

sxeboi wrote: »
    what HCL titration is this wiht the graph????
    tnks a mill
    The first one! I can't remember the name of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 sxeboi

miaowmiaow wrote: »
    I've had some bad luck concerning irish, especially maidhc dainin...
    I'm pretty sure i'm getting DEB irish papers (i.e the ones with a barcode but NO TICK) and i'd truly appreciate if anybody could help with hints? I have paper 1 tomorrow which i think will be ok, but if anyone knows anything about the qs on A Thig Na Tit Orm, please help! I seem to be one of the few not doing an trial...

Paper 2 info is sorely needed! Please? Anybody? :o
    i dont have it till thursday sorry :( but im doin thig na thit orm also...any chance you can post the questions tomo evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 1treehillrulez

hey mate.....can you outline the chemistry paper in more detail ????
    Music was as follows:
    Berlioz was big question - movement 4 decending theme
    Motzart movement 1 came up
    Raymon Deane was ****.....the subtraction principle
    Beatles was when im sixty four

As for the essay questions - Shaun O Riada came up
    One collector and his contribution
    and i forget the others
    Irish music listening was a hornpipe for the first one, then sean nos, and a fusion of dance and irish trad....hilarious tune lol
    hope this helps -

if any one has examcraft Chemistry or Physics could they pls post?????

is this exam craft? i know examcraft english if it is the one with the tick AND barcode...also the english paper with
    jedward etc

also PLEASE i need geography examcraft ASAP.
    THanks a mill for music

also any ideas for HL german? examcraft :eek:

zam wrote: »
    The first one! I can't remember the name of it.
    one last thing.....was wondering do you remember what q11 was??? a and b and the option c??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Larkin_10

Any ideas for Physics French Agricultural-science all higher HL???????

anyone have HL geography for examcraft? IM SCREEEEEEEEEEEWED. (also HL german...and ordinary irish...throw in a bita business while you're at it...) ha but thats just me being greedy:P

is this exam craft? i know examcraft english if it is the one with the tick AND barcode...also the english paper with
    jedward etc

also PLEASE i need geography examcraft ASAP.
    THanks a mill for music

also any ideas for HL german? examcraft :eek:
    Yes thats examcraft....i also have done irish honours paper 1, and maths paper 1 honours - i think i posted them earlier.....unfortunately i dont do german or geog though...sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 37 miaowmiaow

As soon as i have paper 1 irish over i'll post it up... :) With Spoiler tag thingys of course.

As far as I know, irish higher level paper 1:
    aiste is Fadhbanna na hoige or something like that. Poems for paper two are pretty well known, but just in case it's unclear: Jack, faoiseamh a gheobhadsa, nil aon ni, uirchill an chreagan and an toilean.

Pros are 20 blian ag fas, clare sa speir and cearrbhach macaba.

Stair is rumoured to be the fianna and aisling polaituil, but i'm not sure how much truth's in that...
    Nobody knows anything about a thig na tit orm?! :confused: Damn...

Also this is info on DEB papers only...the ones with the barcode and no tick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 franticflower

hi jst wondrin if u had the section a and q11 qustions for chemistry. r thoseDEB papers?

ok thanks a mill for your help...ive done english if its any use! ha but thats all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 psychoduck

Yes thats examcraft....i also have done irish honours paper 1, and maths paper 1 honours - i think i posted them earlier.....unfortunately i dont do german or geog though...sorry

whats in maths, please? i dont think you posted it, i couldnt find it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Tuam

What came up in HISTORY

does anybody have examcraft geog pleeease

zam wrote: »
    Haha you should probably study.
    Q5 is about electronegativity and en trends etc as well as radioactivity
    Q6 is organic and about liquid petroleum gas, and then asks a heat of formation question
    Q7 is a horrible equilibrium question. there's a Kc value question and then one about what colour a solution will go if subjected to stresses etc
    Q8 - define acid/base, identify conjugate pairs, determine pH of solution, describe prim, sec and ter treatment of sewage
    Q9 is organic, IUPAC name etc
    Q10 has a sexy graph question worth 18 marks and is about the HCl titration. Then theres Qs on gas laws

do u avda exp q's fr chemistry HL by ne chance? r those papers DEB?
    biology needed asap nd would much appreciate it if ne1 had ne spoilers, please!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

have full chemistry papers, will swap for accounting Q's

3_BOoYA_X wrote: »
    Conor108..Yup thats correct. :)

Daisyxx & gemxpink - I know for a fact that on Deb Irish honours paper1
    The aiste is fabanna na daoine hoige
    If anyone wants a sample answer we got off our teacher last week pm me :D

*Don't forget the spoilers when your posting :) *

do you have da exact questions asked in paper2 by ne chance? (incuding a thig na tt orm)DEB by the way:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

hi jst wondrin if u had the section a and q11 qustions for chemistry. r thoseDEB papers?
    do u avda exp q's fr chemistry HL by ne chance? r those papers DEB?
    biology needed asap nd would much appreciate it if ne1 had ne spoilers, please!!!!!
    Welcome to boards, franticflower. :)

I can quite understand that everyone is under pressure and a bit on the panicky side at the moment, but please bear in mind that txtspit is not welcome on this site.

PLUS it annoys a lot of people, and they'll simply ignore your post if it's full of it!

does anyone hav any spoilers 4 ag science, biology or home ec all at higher lever really appreciate it!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

10092 wrote: »
    does anyone hav any spoilers 4 ag science, biology or home ec all at higher lever really appreciate it!! :)

Homec:DEB
    cumpulsory question is on milk! the table is about whole milk..skimmed milk and condensed milk. know about milk processing and two types of milk processing.
    theres a 20 marker in that about vitamin c so study that! biological functions...properties and sources. know about food labelling and how someones economic situation afects there food choice.

short questions.....how glyceride is formed. function of sodium and 4 sources. parts of fridge. 3 risks associated with obesity.

question 4 was about mortagage....the diff interest rates...buyin on credit....and 2 types of insurance.

question 5 was roles in the family!

tanx a million great help!!! which paper was tat actually??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Daisyxx

If anyone has higher level irish paper 2 examcraft(which has a tick+barcode) please post it as soon as you can, cheers:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement