Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭sean-nirvana

bollocks..i think it's examcraft actually, shee-ite. anybody got the examcraft geog higher paper handy, that'd be nice. cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Krazay

bollocks..i think it's examcraft actually, shee-ite. anybody got the examcraft geog higher paper handy, that'd be nice. cheers

Yea, that 1 is defo examcraft geog!!

Krazay wrote: »
    Yea, that 1 is defo examcraft geog!!

:S well then it's deb, whatever one that isn't..if ya get me. haha. my mate had "a" paper, didn't know whether it was deb or examcraft and said that they were the questions he had, and i'm gettin the paper he didn't so i need..whatever paper that isn't..that's sounds bollocks, but if ya get me post it if ya can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tommolloy

JohnBrian wrote: »
    PHYSICAL:
    Q1 a- Ordnance Survey sketch map
    b- Processes of weathing to form limestone & 1 feature
    c- Human interraction with fluvial, costal or mass movement

Q2 a- Glacial Landforms
    b- Volcanoes
    c- Interracting with rock cycle

Q3 a- Deformation
    b- Rock type and landforms
    c- Landform Development

REGIONS:
    Q4 a- Irish regions map
    b- Teritary Economic (ireland)
    c- Culture of european area.

Q5 a- GDP graph
    b- EU impact on area of choice
    c- Primary activities subcontinental.

Q6 a- Characteristics of administrative and climatic regions
    b- Secondary activities European
    c- Urban Growth in subcontinental

HUMAN PROCESSES:

Q10 a- Graph
    b- Migration
    c- Urban Functions

Q11 a- Graph mortality rates
    b- Rapid urban growth problems
    c- Negative population growth

Q12 a- sketch map
    b- Population density
    c- Urban land use

OPTIONS:
    Geoecology:
    16. Leaching, calcification, humication
    17. How human alte natural characteristics of biomes
    18. Development of 1 biome

Had that today, biggest **** of an exam ever!

:S well then it's deb, whatever one that isn't..if ya get me. haha. my mate had "a" paper, didn't know whether it was deb or examcraft and said that they were the questions he had, and i'm gettin the paper he didn't so i need..whatever paper that isn't..that's sounds bollocks, but if ya get me post it if ya can

Ha, im quite confuzzled...... The paper above is examcraft! U want the other one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ha, im quite confuzzled...... The paper above is examcraft! U want the other one?
    My psychic abilities say "yes!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

AGAIN ... for the hard of hearing, and those who have come in late!!

*** Read the first post!! ***

*** In particular, use SPOILERS for ANY specific information. ***

Additionally:

- Use English, not txtspit

- do not post email addresses or phone numbers

- default size / colour font please!
    I think this thread will be the death of poor Randy:(

i did, got it ;) thanks anyway

My psychic abilities say "yes!" :D
    Short questions onmemorandum of association and articles of associationBreak even point and margin of safetyChairperson and secretary's duties for a meetingOn what grounds can someone be unfairly dismissedDraw a functional structure for a businessABQ (a) Entrepreneur skills/characteristics(b) Sources of finance used in abq and advantages(c) Managerial skillsPeople in bus qCo-op relationship between to parties in a businessLabour relations court and commissionerWhat ways can a contract be legally terminatedManagement Q Calculating net income after taxWhat way can introducing ict effect business personel and costsBusiness in action:Internal and external sources of business ideasBusiness planBusiness in action q 2what is the Marketing mixWhat 2 promotional styles would you use if marketing a productI cant remember all of the short q's or the other part of the 2nd bus in action q.The other Management q had something about organising as an important management skill i think... Also had writing up the minutes and agenda of a meeting.

Best i can do??

No, the best you could do would be use SPOILERS!!!!!! :rolleyes:

R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tommolloy

seriously desperate now, maths paper 1 OL examcraft, I would be eternally grateful!!

• Advertisement

Short questions onmemorandum of association and articles of associationBreak even point and margin of safetyChairperson and secretary's duties for a meetingOn what grounds can someone be unfairly dismissedDraw a functional structure for a businessABQ (a) Entrepreneur skills/characteristics(b) Sources of finance used in abq and advantages(c) Managerial skillsPeople in bus qCo-op relationship between to parties in a businessLabour relations court and commissionerWhat ways can a contract be legally terminatedManagement Q Calculating net income after taxWhat way can introducing ict effect business personel and costsBusiness in action:Internal and external sources of business ideasBusiness planBusiness in action q 2what is the Marketing mixWhat 2 promotional styles would you use if marketing a productI cant remember all of the short q's or the other part of the 2nd bus in action q.The other Management q had something about organising as an important management skill i think... Also had writing up the minutes and agenda of a meeting.

Best i can do??

No, the best you could do would be use SPOILERS!!!!!! :rolleyes:

R

Sorry mr moderator!!
    My bad!!

theowen wrote: »
    I think this thread will be the death of poor Randy:(
    You underestimate my stamina, young Owen! :D

Besides, I've been promised the loan of a keyboard-activated tazer.

I'll enjoy using that!! ;)

i did, got it ;) thanks anyway

No bodger... any chance of examcraft English p 2???

There have been multiple posts ...

Use the SEARCH THIS THREAD option at the top of the page.

There have been multiple posts ...

Use the SEARCH THIS THREAD option at the top of the page.

Iv been looking all night!! Dont know how you put up with this!!
    Its more stressful than trying to catch a mouse with a spoon!!

Iv been looking all night!! Dont know how you put up with this!!
    Its more stressful than trying to catch a mouse with a spoon!!
    Well, I've never tried to catch anyone's mouse in a spoon ... >_>

Seriously, though, did you use the actual SEARCH THIS THREAD option, as opposed to just searching the thread?

I just did, and found this 5th or 6th post down on the list of results.

Well, I've never tried to catch anyone's mouse in a spoon ... >_>

Seriously, though, did you use the actual SEARCH THIS THREAD option, as opposed to just searching the thread?

I just did, and found this 5th or 6th post down on the list of results.

Im very new to this... just noticing that option now!! Couldnt see it last time u mentioned!! Thanks a mill for that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 accounting10

can someone please send me the deb higher accounting paper....please im begging :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9 leonak17

heya has anyone done the music higher level paper.....it doesnt matter what type.....just need some help with wat came up.......please anyone its urgent i have it tomorrow and dreading it......oh and if anyone has done maths paper two i wud appreciate help with that too.....thanks! in return i have english, irish, h.e, business, spanish and one paper maths.........

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DayTripper

can someone please send me the deb higher accounting paper....please im begging :(
    If you do a search for it something should come up... just go to search this thread at the top of the page. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 accounting10

thanks....but do u no which budgeting question comes up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Examcraft HL History anyone? Any help would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 megstak

?????????]any one deb ol irish in bad need of them had business today ....
    deb..... business plan ,BEP analyise ,communications , menpower palning, 3 ways of fair dismisal,ways a contract may be broken, labour relations commisioner... marketing concept nd benifits.
    [/QUOTE]

hope that helps someone any one return the favor????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Lauraste

megstak wrote: »
    ?????????any one deb ol irish in bad need of them had business today ....
    deb..... business plan ,BEP analyise ,communications , menpower palning, 3 ways of fair dismisal,ways a contract may be broken, labour relations commisioner... marketing concept nd benifits.

hope that helps someone any one return the favor????[/QUOTE]
    ol irish is gealt faosimsh a ghoedasa and jack! clare sa speir chearbhac an bean og and fiche blian ag fas! letter that u won something recently and a giota lanunuch or whatever there called about something that makes u happy or sport or something else cant remember!

wats a buisness plan? and are they short or long qs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 elle2010

please can somebody put up home ec H/L DEB!! I have loads ov papers in exchange! pleeease!!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭FreeT

I don't have home ec, but I'd appreciate DEB maths paper 1 higher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Pheima

If anyone has maths hl paper 2 examcraft it would be just great if you could post it/pm me!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

elle2010 wrote: »
    please can somebody put up home ec H/L DEB!! I have loads ov papers in exchange! pleeease!!

use the "search this thread", its been posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 elle2010

That home ec. paper was horrible :mad:

OMG can yu please put up the home ec exam..pleease.. I can exchange somethin with you if yu want?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Bubblebeard

elle2010 wrote: »

OMG can yu please put up the home ec exam..pleease.. I can exchange somethin with you if yu want?

They took the paper up from us , DEB yeah ? I cant really remember what was on it :S

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement