Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

__efa__ wrote: »
    Its DEB! did it last week :)

ya deb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xoxj

hi can someone please post up or pm me the ol irish examcraft? thanks so much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

tried getting one but the irish daily mail doesnt have a website.
    its basically an article titled ''Making a Mockery of The Mocks'' (quite catchy i felt) on page 5 giving out about things like this thread, and i quote.. '' some students post spoilers from memory on popular forums such as boards.ie. One blogger, gemxpink, was able to give very specific advice on most of the mock papers taken'' and then it just gives a sample quote of the spoilers from the english and irish papers.

And theres a picture of Batt O'Keefe not lookin too happy, so gemxpink beware!

Like I'm the only one. Pft, where do they think I got my Qs from! Other people!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

tried getting one but the irish daily mail doesnt have a website.
    its basically an article titled ''Making a Mockery of The Mocks'' (quite catchy i felt) on page 5 giving out about things like this thread, and i quote.. '' some students post spoilers from memory on popular forums such as boards.ie. One blogger, gemxpink, was able to give very specific advice on most of the mock papers taken'' and then it just gives a sample quote of the spoilers from the english and irish papers.

And theres a picture of Batt O'Keefe not lookin too happy, so gemxpink beware!

Absolute crap! First of all Batt O Keeffe has nothing to do with the mock papers, so he shouldn't be anywhere near the story, it is independent private companies that supply the papers, and if teachers are that worried about making a mockery of the mocks, then they can set their own paper from previous exam papers. Anyway what the hell were they doing giving spoilers on a national newspaper, idiot journo didn't realise that some schools will be doing their pres after the mid term, and while boards actually uses spoilers, so people don't have to see what is on the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

Absolute crap! First of all Batt O Keeffe has nothing to do with the mock papers, so he shouldn't be anywhere near the story, it is independent private companies that supply the papers, and if teachers are that worried about making a mockery of the mocks, then they can set their own paper from previous exam papers. Anyway what the hell were they doing giving spoilers on a national newspaper, idiot journo didn't realise that some schools will be doing their pres after the mid term, and while boards actually uses spoilers, so people don't have to see what is on the forum.

How do we know that your not a journo???

Anyone on here could be one waiting to write about us....
    the conspiracies!!!

ha i agree with you tho!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sostressed

Stinjy wrote: »
    Q1.hardnes of water (EDTA) name the indicator and colour change rincing pipette + transfering solns to conical flask another soln is added what is it? and why? some liquid splashed up the side of the conical flask how do you rectify this and why can you do it? calculation in moles /l and grams/l and ppm. if water was boiled would titer value be bigger smaller or same?

Q2: ethanoic acidwhat other substance should be placed in the flask why?
    two ffeatures of preparations necessary to maximise the yield
    colour change how do you isolate it two impurities show etahnol was the limiting reagent
    if ye want anymore tell me I dont know if its up already!:P

Hey "stinjy" sorry bout the delay in reply but could u dome a massive favour and post the rest of this paper. Its up nowher else, only chemistry deb!! it wud be much apprecaited, and if ii can help in anyway just ask...ive done math irish english accounting and italian all examcraft!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mariahayes

Brand new to site + looking for Q's from:
    HL Geography
    HL French
    HL Biology
    HL Physics
    Anyone help me here?
    Thanks + will try to catch up

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

(The Evening Herald 16/02/10) Online forums are giving details of what will appear on Leaving and Junior Cert mock exam papers before students sit them. Websites, such as boards.ie and allhonours.ie, have become meeting points for desperate students who are seeking the topics and questions that appear on mock papers.

Full article here: http://www.allhonours.ie/blog/pupils-warned-on-exam-mocks-leaked-on-web/

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nadbags

does anyone have ANY idea what is coming up on the classical studies or art history mock paper?? please please i am soooo screwed.... meep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 aisers

could someone please pm me DEB HL maths PP2 - im desperate!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KateONeill

Business Studies:

Im Wondering Does The EU Institutions Come Up Or Technology On The Workplace Come Up?
    Im Sittin The Exam Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Anyone know which english paper jedward came up on was it DEB or Examcraft ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 loaf

Cathal93 wrote: »
    Thirded!
    Fourth!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ali..

anyone have maths HL paper 1?...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Scoobydooo wrote: »
    Anyone know which english paper
    jedward
    came up on was it DEB or Examcraft ?

Examcraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Sneak

could someone please pm me the DEB maths HL paper 2 please:)

Anyone have French OL or Accounting OL ? Please help :( I can give a paper in return?

Efa do you have french ol by any chance??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 __efa__

Efa do you have french ol by any chance??

No, hl sorry :(

No, hl sorry :(

Oh okay what papers do you have?

• Advertisement

nadbags wrote: »
    does anyone have ANY idea what is coming up on the classical studies or art history mock paper?? please please i am soooo screwed.... meep!

I have done my art history last week and can give you spoilers! Do you do OL accounting or OL french? If you donts thats fine I can give you the art history anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 erica!

I posted Irish and English paper 1-higher level- DEB and Accounting-higher level - DEB spoilers. Have also done Biology - higher level - DEB, Maths - paper 1 - higher level - DEB and French - higher level - DEB if anyone has questions.

If anyone has Maths, English, Irish or Music, All higher, all DEB and all except music paper 2's, i would really appreciate it! Thanks!!

Hey i have deb irish paper 2!... Swap for biology...

Stinjy wrote: »
    Q1.hardnes of water (EDTA) name the indicator and colour change rincing pipette + transfering solns to conical flask another soln is added what is it? and why? some liquid splashed up the side of the conical flask how do you rectify this and why can you do it? calculation in moles /l and grams/l and ppm. if water was boiled would titer value be bigger smaller or same?

Q2: ethanoic acidwhat other substance should be placed in the flask why?
    two ffeatures of preparations necessary to maximise the yield
    colour change how do you isolate it two impurities show etahnol was the limiting reagent
    if ye want anymore tell me I dont know if its up already!:P

Please put up more i need all i can get!!:confused:
    deb or examcraft?

erica! Do you have french OL or accounting OL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 __efa__

Oh okay what papers do you have?

I have Maths, Irish and English paper 1 and Accounting. All deb and Higher level :)

erica! Do you have french OL or accounting OL?

No sorry!.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SuziBa

Im so sorry! My computers been completely messed up for the last couple of days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 poppygirlx

Has anyone ag science!!!? I'd appreciate it so much if someone could send me info!!! :)

triedtwice wrote: »
    STILL doing ag science DEB HL tomorrow - STILL in need of HELP!!!!!!!!!:(

How did the exam go in the end!!!?

• Advertisement

AG SCIENCE ANYONE HL?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement