Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 supergrover91

Anyone hints on Irish OL please? Can't find any that have already been posted and I don't really have time to search through all 108 pages of posts! :)

irish Paper 1 OL DEB
    Spoiler:
    Paper 1
    CEIST 1
    A-GIOTA LEANÚNACH
    (i) Rud a chuireann áthas orm.
    (ii) tábhact an spóirt i saol an duine.
    (iii) léitheoireacht.
    B-SCÉAL
    (i) bhuail mé le mo chara. Bhíomar chun lá a chaitheamh ag siopadóireacht sa chathair....
    (ii) go tobann chuala mé mo dheirfiúr óg ag caoineadh. thuíg mé nach raibh gach rud i gceart...
    C-Litirr
    (i) Bhuaigh tú duais mhór le déanai. Scroibh an litir(leathleathncah nó mar sin) a chuirfeá
    chuig cara leat ag cur síos ar an duais sin
    (ii) Is fadbh mhór í an trácht i do cheantar agus níl tú sásta leis. Scroibh an litir (leathleathncah nó mar
    sin) a chuirfeá chuig eagarthóir do pháipear áitiúil nuachta faoin
    D-COMHRA
    (i) Ba mhaith leat post páirtaimseartha a fháil. Scroibh an comhra(leathleathncah nó mar sin)
    a bheadh agat le do mháthair (nó d'athair) faoi.
    (ii) Bhi tú ag cóis ag an deireadh seachtaine le do chara. Bhain tú taitneamh as ach nior bhain
    do chara taitneamh as. Scroibh an comhra (leathleathncah nó mar sin) a bheadh agaibh
    faoin gcoisir
    and Ceist 2 is on Angelina Jolie and John Creedon

:D:D;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nadbags

I have done my art history last week and can give you spoilers! Do you do OL accounting or OL french? If you donts thats fine I can give you the art history anyway
    can i get those spoilers on art history? please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Eternaldream

I've searched the thread and I've gathered the info but if anyone has any specific information (perferably the actual questions?) of Biology HL Examcraft I'd be eternally grateful to you!! :o

xx

nadbags wrote: »
    can i get those spoilers on art history? please!
    Know Newgrange inside out..be able to sketch it etc. There is a gallery question about the artist, if the exhibiton came to your community center what would you change about the lighting layout etc.. be able to write about 2 of the artists works (know it really well) and be able to draw both the works! Gothic architecture is also important..
    Your given a great choice but those are the three I chose to do.. Sorry but I cant remember the other choices given!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nadbags

ok so newgrange for irish art, gallery Q for appreciation and gothic architecture for european art?
    and thats examcraft? iv no idea which company im using but maybe theyr not so different... thanks anyway!

• Advertisement

I cant remember what paper we had but the gallery question will always come up so thats a definite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kelly.eimear

i need biology deb higher level
    german deb higher level and also
    maths ol deb or examcraft
    plsssssssssssssssssssss

ive deb... they are all supposed to be hard!
    could i ave the dep plssss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

PM me and ill send on what i know! and as for german i posted it this morning a couple pages back!!

Bio deb
    growth res

yeast

celery exp(enzymes)

sex

photo

resp

fungi/monera

hope this helps, its a bit vauge but we had to hand up the papers!!

• Advertisement

PM me and ill send on what i know! and as for german i posted it this morning a couple pages back!!

wats ur email?

erica! wrote: »
    OMG could you pleae send me maths HL???
    what chem do you have deb or EC..?

plsss send me maths ol
    <snip- posting your email address on a public forum is a bad idea>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Baaaaaaad idea putting your email up.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Baaaaaaad idea putting your email up.

why?#

german deb

in the german hl AUSSERUNG you have to write an e mail to a girl you like and tell her 1why you like her
    2. why you didnt talk face to face
    3. what you could do for fun

and in the LETTER its mostly about school!!

the grammar isnt too bad but cant really remember it!!

hope this helps!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 molly91

go to post 2674 in this thread for business examcraft

thats page 179

thanks a mill ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 amjo92

can anyone help??? :confused:
    Higher level AG science DEB...
    Much appreciated...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 amjo92

hey i have ag dis week DEB... could you help me out plz plz plz...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 supercoolguy91

Can someone email me over the Accounting HL (DEB) and Irish HL (Examcraft) papers? I would be very grateful - <email snipped>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 falala

i posted irish e-craft on p170 n 171..full papr!
    an trial q is dere too further dwn p171..if u dont do that let me no wat long storey u do and i will post it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

falala wrote: »
    i posted irish e-craft on p170 n 171..full papr!
    an trial q is dere too further dwn p171..if u dont do that let me no wat long storey u do and i will post it
    We use English on Boards, not txtspit.

Last warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wellybob

does anybody have geography exam craft please???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 XAnneLX

Hey can someone please please please tell me whats the unseen poem on hl english examcraft ?? Biology examcraft anyone ??:D;):):cool::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Anyone have HL physic?...not sure which company but apparantly the easier one if that helps.Please pm me if you have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

I have DEB ordinary maths and irish paper 2 if anyone is interested :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭furbey

Someone has to have Applied maths DEB paper. I have HLPhysics full paper and Chemistry and Maths paper 1 and 2 and French (All DEB) Whatever but an someone give me a rough idea of whats on the applied maths one!!!!

I am finished my exams!! wooooooo therefore i shall upload a pic of me now!!!

bored_man.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sammybaby91

i got a question ..... if you have one paper from DEB does that mean all ur papers from DEB?? or do teachers pick there own???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭furbey

Q1: Boyle's Law, Labelled diagram, Graph, 2 quantities that must be kept constant in experiment and how are they kept constant??
    Q2: Specific Latent Heat of Vapourosation of water. Labelled diagram, Calcuate value specific heat vapourisation, why would student have started with temperature of water below room temperature, if the student added more steam to water, how would it have affected the accuracy of result???
    Q3: Relationship between fundamental frequency stretched string and it's lenght. How did student ensure it was vibrating at fundamental frequency and not at second harmonic, Graph and how does graph verify relationship (straight line through origin), Use graph to calculate tension string??
    Q4: Verify Joule's Law. Draw circuit, when current flowing why would current change if no adjustment to apparatus(temperature causes higher resistance), draw graph and how does graph verify joule's law, from graph which 2 were least accurate and why??
    Q6: Define centripetal acceleration and angular velocity? Derive relationship between angular velocity and linear velocity and calculations on simple pendulum using potential and kinetic energy.
    Q7: Define critical angle and total internal reflection? Derive formula that relates refractive index to critical angle of substance Describe experiment that demonstrates total internal reflection. Question on prisms and lenses (v hard, would advise ppl not to do it)
    Q8: Stte coulombs law, define electric field strength. Describe how an isolated metal sphere can be charged by induction. Calculation with spheres, Draw the electric field lines around both spheres, calculate tension on one string, find size of charge on sphere, find magnitude and direction of the electric field strenght???
    Q9: Distinguish between photoelectric and thermionic emission. Draw diagram of cathode ray tube. Calculation about C.R.T. and electrons. Why are much higher voltages required in X-ray tubes than in C.R.T.s??
    Q10 (a) what are alpha particles? describe rutherford's experiment, write an alpha decay equation, find energy released in equation. momentum is conserved when applied to alpha decay but appeared not to be conserved when applied to beta decay. How was this problem resolved?
    Q10 (b): State principle on which the d.c. motor is based. q and calculation on that?
    Q11: What are line emission spectra? What is energy difference between the n=2 and n=3 levels for H alpha line in question. Calculation about diffraction grating. what is most abundant element after hydrogen in the sun? name reaction that produces this element, write formula for this reaction. loss in mass in sun each day calculation. doppler effect Q.???
    Q12 (a) Q on equilibrium and monents. Mostly calculation.
    Q12 (b) what is thermiometric property? Give definition of celcius. sketch graph od variation resistance with temp for thermistor. ans. to (i) because different thermometric properties change variably with changing temperature
    Q12 (c) Q on LDR's
    Q12 (d) Distinguish between mutual and self- induction and calculation on that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement